• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon lover and i aint ashamed

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • Hi there, Axel! You like to learn about ROM hacking? You've come to the right place to do so! Let me direct you to the Emulation section of the forums where you'll find out a lot more about ROM hacking. The Emulation section has everything you need to start making your hack. Will this be your first time hacking? I assume it is since you want to learn, but that's alright!

You'll definitely learn so much about hacking. Have a great time here, and don't be shy to PM me or Hiidoran if you have any questions. :3

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    hey axel here i love pokemon and i wanna learn too hack!

Welcome to PC, AxelRose101! Seems like a lot of Pokémon lovers come here, too? Anyway... if you're interested in hacking, take a look at the emulation section - you'll find what you need there, mostly!

Have fun... and I hope to see you again!

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Hey AxelRose101 and welcome to PC
    We definitely have a large library of tools and tutorials written by many of our own members here, located at the Emulation section. Also, you can learn from other members from the hacks they do as well, and you can even try them out. ^_^
    Before you join the discussion, it is recommended to read the rules and such. If you need anything like to talk or be friends or have questions. Feel free to ask away! See ya around!

assassinjay1229

Im baaaack
    Years
  • Hey, I would guess you'd like Pokemon joining a Pokemon forum and all, I'm also guessing you're a fan of GN'R? Anyways welcome to PC, I hope you get lots of help making your hack :)

olih

Who says you can't go home?
    Years
  • --And I ain't ashamed either *high fives*
    So, read the rules, hang out, visit places, and generally have fun!

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    hi! what's up! enjoy it around here, don't ask me to play pokemon because I don't xD xD wanna talk about good music and I'm all ears man!

The Author

The Hero of Knothole Glade
    Years
  • You'll definitely find some useful stuff in the tutorials section of Emulation. That place is GREAT! Anyway, if you ever want to talk, just tell me! (I hack as well.) :)

Back