• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Lunar & Solar

Starter Pokemon?

• Mew & Deoxis

Votes: 21 41.2%
  • Mew

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • Your opinion?

Votes: 23 45.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrokenRoses

Rom Hacker & PSP Hacker GOD!!!
    Years
    Hey man. This is looking amazing. I like the titlescreen a lot. Just do me a favor and don't have a legendary for a starter.
    I made the custom screen from scratch and the mini ghose eyes light up along with the other white borederd words XD
    It wont allow me to remove the poll cause you start with Lunar.

colcolstyles

Yours truly
    Years
    Ah. You can actually get polls taken away. I forget who I asked (because I asked everybody). I think Thrace is able to delete polls.
    I don't know if you've noticed but Thrace isn't a moderator any more. Actually, he hasn't been for quite some time now :\

Anyways, the CSS is kinda annoying, it breaks my page. The story is also difficult to read with that formatting.
    I'm not a big fan of that tile/palette combination either. Are you planning on changing the grass animation palette? It looks odd, along with the Bag screen palettes.
    Good luck with everything.

myfavouriteax

Pop Bop's Boppin' Beats
    Years
    dentist said:
    I don't know if you've noticed but Thrace isn't a moderator any more. Actually, he hasn't been for quite some time now

haha, are you serious? I've been away for quite some time apparently.

Anyway, I like the pokecenter floor tiles and the crazy space tiles. Good stuff. You didn't make them yourself, did you?

BrokenRoses

Years
    haha, are you serious? I've been away for quite some time apparently.

Anyway, I like the pokecenter floor tiles and the crazy space tiles. Good stuff. You didn't make them yourself, did you?
    Yes I did make them myself, do you like them? ?_?

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    The Rom Base you are using was made by Cady Heron and modified by X-Buster.
    Please credit both of them.

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    The Rom Base you are using was made by Cady Heron and modified by X-Buster.
    Please credit both of them.
    I already said that.

Well in terms of the hero, that would be by a German spriter named Mike.
    And the titlesceen that you have is exactly the same one from the titlescreen patches at Pokemon Hackers Online. Please credit them as well.

Ok now onto the actual hack, the Poke center tiles are kinda weird and an eyesore.
    The space tiles are really good, I'm guessing that some sort of event happens and the town becomes like that?
    Well good luck.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    My Post.....

The story is a little confusing.....but i like the idea starting with a mew,it'd super cool. ;)
    good luck.

I'm not writing every time i post this CSS design

BrokenRoses

Years
    I already said that.

Well in terms of the hero, that would be by a German spriter named Mike.
    And the titlesceen that you have is exactly the same one from the titlescreen patches at Pokemon Hackers Online. Please credit them as well.

Ok now onto the actual hack, the Poke center tiles are kinda weird and an eyesore.
    The space tiles are really good, I'm guessing that some sort of event happens and the town becomes like that?
    Well good luck.
    Sure thing:)
    I dont mind giving credit to anyone who help or I use things from.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen today
    What the... The starter vote seems weird. 2 powerful, rare Ubers. Are you planning on changing their stats, otherwise they will be overpowered and quite cheap.

BrokenRoses

Years
    DO NOT DELEAT OR LOCK THIS THREAD.
    FAKEMON ARE BEING CREATED NOW AND RELEASE WONT TAKE PLACE UNTIL THEN!
    I WILL STILL CONTINUE MAKING IT BUT NO RELEASE WILL BE GIVEN.
    I WILL UPDATE THIS THREAD IN ABOUT 2WEEKS OR SOO.

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2016
    here is one userbar for both games. tomorrow i plan to make 2 more, one for solar and one for lunar.

Pokemon Lunar & Solar

and the html...

HTML:
    [URL="https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=171170&page=3"][IMG]https://img206.imageshack.us/img206/1764/ubd2022.png[/IMG][/URL]

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
    3 Series? >3 ahh i understand 1 Series like for example Pokemon Lunar is 1 Rom Pokemon Solar is also 1 rom.. Am i right >3 ^_^

-Yasumin >3 Your Sweet Friend ^_^

BrokenRoses

Years
    3 Series? >3 ahh i understand 1 Series like for example Pokemon Lunar is 1 Rom Pokemon Solar is also 1 rom.. Am i right >3 ^_^

-Yasumin >3 Your Sweet Friend ^_^
    Yes thats correct.
    Pokemon Lunar is firered
    Pokemon Solar is Ruby
    And
    Pokemon ????????(name wont be released yet) is of ?????(unknown yet)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back