• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Lust

Giratina the master

A Member looking for ROM help
Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2010
    Intro

you are riley or Cheryl
    its wa a dark stormy night you went to yiour father and then a Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. happened you came to inspect its team dusk swappers theyr using Shadow Pokemon to attack thre mayor you defensless tell them to stop your afther comes and grabs you saying `are you...are you insane youll get hurt.but from what you saw you just couldt hold it all from that day you want to be from that day you want a pokemon and your lucky its riolu(or Happyni if cheryl) and so you want the pokemon luegue power to get them and end that syndicate onece and for all Traveling far and wide sinnoh johto hoenn
    jogito ad kanto their team base is location is in almia this can get rough in tought spots their main chars come to help or do it solo

Screen shots
    none

Vids
    none

Team
    Me:Spriter,Scripter,mapper,Overworlding

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Don't you have a storyline explaining the role of the EVIL team and the player? That, or a list of ideas you have in mind for the hack would be nice, otherwise this thread will have to be closed.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    The script with the ice is very difficult to make.I cant really comment on this,you've only an event,and not the basic plot.

Giratina the master

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2010
    Don't you have a storyline explaining the role of the EVIL team and the player? That, or a list of ideas you have in mind for the hack would be nice, otherwise this thread will have to be closed.
    Well the EVIL team is called Team Dusk Swapers their using the snag machine to stael other people pokemon not to mention you have to vist all the regions and that your starter is Riolu

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
  • I Can't Understand Your English...No Offense...And thats no Story...Thats a Script...Plz include a Real Story...

EDIT~I'm sorry I'm Saying your English Isn't Good...

Last edited:

Southparkerstan

Beggining ROM hacker- mapper
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2014
    Why would you just randomly kick your house? Also, it's pretty much impossible to put a snag machine in the game, and it'll be pretty hard to script snow falling on the guys head. Also, is there any reason the team is called "Team Lust"? All the other evil teams in pokemon had a reason to be called what they were called, besides team rocket (Nintendo never really explained that).

Popstar Leafeon

Rose's Protegé
    Years
  • A storyline would be nice. Also, maybe make it less... what's the word I'm looking for here... Jumping straight to going to gyms and such. Give the player a reason to go on an adventure, like on other hacks.

Giratina the master

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2010
    fine im hbigining paragraph mode so i cannot be interrupted unless its important

its wa a dark stormy night you went to yiour father and then a Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. happened you came to inspect its team dusk swappers theyr using Shadow Pokemon to attack thre mayor you defensless tell them to stop your afther comes and grabs you saying `are you...are you insane youll get hurt.but from what you saw you just couldt hold it all from that day you want to be from that day you want a pokemon and your lucky its riolu(or Happyni if cheryl) and so you want the pokemon luegue power to get them and end that syndicate onece and for all Traveling far and wide sinnoh johto hoenn
    jogito ad kanto their team base is location is in almia this can get rough in tought spots their main chars come to help or do it solo

so what do you guys think

MegaMaccer

If a tree falls in a forest
    Years
  • Hmm, well, uh.... The intro is a little bit random. Just why exactly would you kick the house? And how are you going to manage the snow falling on you script and the Snagging? I don't mean to be negative, but it just seems very odd, the whole intro part. I'm not sure about the spelling, but is English your first language? I'm probably sounding mean, I'm not meaning to, its just very hard to read. It could be better once you get some screenshots up, but for now, I would reccomend carefully typing out a proper story, get a features section together, and explain exactly why its called Pokemon Lust. Thats all from me :D

Giratina the master

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2010
    i edited the story the post is in your head no english aint my first language its actually spanih so this is going to have 2 versions

Back