• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon maleckite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • :. Hack name
    Pokemon maleckite

:. Hack Of

Pokemon Firered

:. Introduction

Yay!My first hack.Well I am new to hacking so give me some "constructive critisism".Now before I start telling ou'll about the game please tell me whether some body has already taken this name.In that case I will change it.And please do not ask those noobish questions like "wen can i download".A good game takes some time to make.So thats enough about me lets move on to the game...

:. Story

I want the actual story to be a surprise when you play the game.But wait!Dont get dissapointed so early I will give you'll a part of it

16 years have passed since the time when brenden had become a champion.Its your 12th birthday and you are going to get your pokemon.Prof leo has some important news to tell you.According to him the existance of legendary Pokemon was decreasing.At first he had thought that it was because of pollution but later he realised that it was because of a mysterious smog coming from Mt.Frealidor.He decided to warn everyone but as he said this 3 people in Purple cloaks came and took him away.........

Hope that keeps you'll interested till now.

:. Features
    -New region
    -New Cities and towns
    -New Proffeser
    -new starters
    -New People
    -New evil Team
    -Lots more

:. Screenshots

Pokemon maleckite
    Pokemon maleckite
    Pokemon maleckite
    Pokemon maleckite

:. Team

ME-mapping,scrpting
    PACHEL22-For creating custom tiles.And helpin me alot with other stuff

:. Glitches
    Ahh the cursed stuff

Prof Leo's script hasn't been edited. have changed the location of the lab but he will take you into thin air and telepot you into the lab.Guess I'll ned a scripter for that.

Rival's script will make your game crash with lots of weird colors if you havent been to a pokemon center before battling him

Well thats about.If you like this game put this suppot bar in your signature

Pokemon maleckite

Last edited:

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
  • hm, fairly interesting plot, decent mapping...this could be good :)
    what are the starters? or is that not going to be revealed yet?
    I'm game if you need a beta tester :)
    since pachel22 is done with courage I have more free time to beta test

Years
  • Gee thanks for all the support.Emigard you are welcome to be a beta tester if you want.I will inform you the minute the betas are out.Thank you want for all your support,went.I need a scripter very badly cuz I dont know s of scripting.So if anyone knows scripting please contact me through email or post here.My email Id is [email protected]
    Oh yes going back to topic here are some updates

Spoiler:

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
  • looks decent, but there's a little mapping problem:
    in that first pic, the 'land bridge' so to speak doesn't connect well. the tiles used for the end of the landbridge and the start of peninsula don't go together well

Years
  • looks decent, but there's a little mapping problem:
    in that first pic, the 'land bridge' so to speak doesn't connect well. the tiles used for the end of the landbridge and the start of peninsula don't go together well

Hmm....even i thought so.But I dint have any other tile that could go with it.And I'mnot exactly good at makin my own custom tiles

Years
  • Hmm....I pretty much like my mapping.But I do need a spriter.Can you edit overworlds too.Anyway latieon you're in.Give me your email id and I will send you the game.Edit the overworlds and sprites and return it.I'll be most happy if you can.And for updates...

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Your mapping is terrible :(

The creativity is there, which is more than I can say for most hacks but there are far too many errors to be credible :(

Hmm...in the screenshot I jus posted above this I have purposely made the tiling change cuz otherwise it would look boring.And what is wron with the other screenshots??

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
  • here's how I see it:
    Fist screeny: way too much road
    second screeny: top left is kinda cluttered
    third: road looks weird and bottom left is too bare
    fourth one: once again, too much road

now, I wouldn't classify your mapping as terrible by any means, but there is room for improvement.

Years
  • here's how I see it:
    Fist screeny: way too much road
    second screeny: top left is kinda cluttered
    third: road looks weird and bottom left is too bare
    fourth one: once again, too much road

now, I wouldn't classify your mapping as terrible by any means, but there is room for improvement.

Thanks emigard.You showed my mistakes.The main problem is the road which I liked putting but since it doesn look good I wont put that much of road.Yes and for the updates.I have made a new hero overworld since latieon isnt replying to my PMs.Hope you like them.

Pokemon maleckite

Pokemon maleckite

Please dont choose the girl.Her overworld is still glitchy

Last edited:

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
  • yeah, it's not that the road is bad, but too much of anything is boring. try different types of flowers,grass,bushes etc. anything you can find that's a little more pleasing to the eyes
    The new OW is decent, it's always good to change things like that so that it doesn't look the same as fire red

I guess the main thing I would suggest is getting someone to help you with tiles so that you can make it look more full, and more unique. and also to fix that rock problem :P

Years
  • yeah, it's not that the road is bad, but too much of anything is boring. try different types of flowers,grass,bushes etc. anything you can find that's a little more pleasing to the eyes
    The new OW is decent, it's always good to change things like that so that it doesn't look the same as fire red

I guess the main thing I would suggest is getting someone to help you with tiles so that you can make it look more full, and more unique. and also to fix that rock problem :P

Yeah your right but who can?Anyway I have made some updates without alot of road.lol:P .See whether you like them

Pokemon maleckite

Pokemon maleckite

The road at a height was intentional.When I get a good scrpter you'll figure out what is gonna happpen at the end of that road

Pokemon maleckite

Pokemon maleckite

Pokemon maleckite

I wanted to make it look like the hero was floating.Lol:P .Hope you like these new screenshots

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    Krypton-knight

I will help you with maping I see on the new screens some glitches to so I help you

Years
  • Krypton-knight

I will help you with maping I see on the new screens some glitches to so I help you

well only one glitch.That the tree is cut.But.....I know that you are workin on pokemon celibereturns and I love the custom tiles.So I'll be extremely grateful if you can insert some custom tiles and give it to me.What is your email.I will send you the game by email.Insert the tiles and please return it.I will be extremely grateful

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back