• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Manga Scan Requests *REQUESTS ONLY*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Bonzai, if you've got a request, I'd advise you do it soon. 0_0 And I can't do Pika-kun's, I'm not sure anyone can do your scan anymore...I think my last scan will be Bonzai's if he requests, then I'll be done. ;_; sorry everyone.

Years
    Hey, thank you sooo much, that pic is awesome!!

...but what good would chains do?? That kinda makes him look sad and tortured.. *feels sorry for the poor guy*

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2008
    I heard there is a hot spring scene with Sapphire and Flannery, can anyone get any scans of that?

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    kenta saiba:Look on the first post, your answer will be right there.

I-Heart-May:I'm sorry, but I do not have those manga's, I think the people who do aren't providing scans anymore.

Btw, Akinari, should this be kept open? None of the scan requests are being fulfilled, and I got in trouble for slightly breaking the spines of my books which is a reason why I can't scan anymore.

jaguar

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2007
    i think this should be locked because some have problems trying to scan others don't have time or have given up...

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2006
    what is the 1st comic or manga of the pokemon? can anyone scan me pls

Years
    Since most of the requests are being taken care off and most of the people who supply scans aren't here, I guess this thread isn't really needed.

*CLOSED*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back