• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mansion

Nitrous Oxide

Korporate Amerika
Years
  • http://pkmnmansion.info.tm

Well, that's my site that I've been working on for some time (although I'm still lacking on lots of content). I just want to know what other people other than my friends think, so any feedback and comments are appreciated.

I'm also looking for some help making strategy articles and featured Pokemon articles, so if you're interested, let me know, it would be great. :D

Oh, and maybe some people to help make content pages for older games? XD

Tyler

PHP Scripter
    Years
  • I love the layout it looks really good, I say you have a fair amount of content already for your site. Keep up the good work.

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • The layout looks pretty cool, but I don't like the fact that you used black/dark grey as a bg when hovering over links, it doesn't look right D: maybe a different shade of red? Or a lighter grey. That's just my opinion though.

I really do like the layout though, pretty red. :3

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Well, I'd say it's a good layout, but I'm getting tired of Aiiro's layouts, so meh...

However, you do have some good content, so kudos on that.

iRawr-x

Water PokEmon LOvver
    Years
  • Wow, Completely amazing site, The lay-out is great and the navigation is awesome.

Also I <3 your sprite resource.
    I just love it, Please continue making it.

Nitrous Oxide

Korporate Amerika
    Years
  • Wow, Completely amazing site, The lay-out is great and the navigation is awesome.

Also I <3 your sprite resource.
    I just love it, Please continue making it.
    I plan to keep improving it, and there's honestly stuff that I'm missing in my sprite resource. But that stuff is really hard to find, but I'm trying to look for most of it. :nervous:

Keeping up with everything is hard with school and such though, but this is a long term project, something I have future goals for rather than present goals.

Oh, and I took your suggestion Memory and changed those hovers. ;)

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • Hmmm... It looks quite nice, actually it's amazing when compared with a lot of the garbage we see around here... And I really like the layout, really professional. So, I hope you keep this going longer than many other sites we've seen around here...

Musaki Kidosho

0 to 60 In 4.6
    Years
  • I do like the Layout but thats all the site has got really. I would love to help you but I can write content on Strategies and Movesets but I can help write other content.

->Off topic: I love your name and your Signature

Nitrous Oxide

Korporate Amerika
    Years
  • I do like the Layout but thats all the site has got really. I would love to help you but I can write content on Strategies and Movesets but I can help write other content.

->Off topic: I love your name and your Signature
    That'd be great, seeing as my time is pretty limited so I don't have too much spare time to work on the site, so any help I can get would be awesome. :P

Back