• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Maple

Hoshiko Aki

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2011
    Hello,
    This is my first hack I made.

Basic Infomation:

Hack of: Pokemon Fire red
    Name: Pokemon Maple
    Owner: Ichiro Kazuki
    Language: English

Story:

You've long been the idea that you later become a pokemon trainer. One day you wake up and you think this is the day where you get your first Pokemon.
    Normally you get in our region as a starter Charmander, Squirtel or bulbasaur. But today is not that you get a totally different pokemon namely Eevee.
    Together with your Eevee you pull the whole region there is only 1 problem, but nobody knows it, or anyway?
    On your trip to get a malicious organization against which you try so many different ways to block it.
    They have something to do? Discover the mystery itself pokemon Maple​

Features:

~1 starter
    ~New Professor
    ~New battles (Gym leaders and more )
    ~all first gen starters available
    ~New maps
    ~New Scripts
    ~New Hero
    ~new Heroine
    ~New Rival (niet zeker)
    ~some D/p Pokemon. (Not all)

Progress:

City's and routes:

Maple leaf city Mapping clear
    Route 1 mapping clear

Screens:

none

Team:

Ichiro

Banners:

none

Bugs

none

Credit:

Lucario 9 - Translation of the story

The Grammatical can not be good! because I'm form Holland.

~ Ichiro

Last edited:
    Years
  • hey guys i translated the story to english so you can understand it.

story :
    You've long been the idea that you later become a pokemon trainer. One day you wake up and you think this is the day where you get your first Pokemon.
    Normally you get in our region as a starter Charmander, Squirtel or bulbasaur. But today is not that you get a totally different pokemon namely Eevee.
    Together with your Eevee you pull the whole region there is only 1 problem, but nobody knows it, or anyway?
    On your trip to get a malicious organization against which you try so many different ways to block it.
    They have something to do? Discover the mystery itself pokemon Maple​

well i did the best i could.​

hey Ichiro Kazuki you could add the translated story to the first post,so everyone can understand it and will maybe post.​

Hoshiko Aki

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2011
    Thanks I have put him on the first post.

And also I have post you on the Credit list

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Haha, I'll change Lucario 9's "English" translation into readable English. Lucario, never put a Babelfished translation onto anything seriously.

You've long wanted to become a Pokémon trainer. One day you wake up and you think that this will be the day when you get your first Pokemon! Normally in the region, you get Charmander, Squirtle or Bulbasaur as a starter. But today, you get a completely different Pokémon called Eevee. Together with your Eevee you travel the whole region. But, there is one problem. Nobody knows what it is, so what does it matter? On your trip, a malicious organisation is on your track and you have to try many different things to get away. Could they have something to do with the mysterious problem? Play Pokémon Maple to find out!

Better? I think so...
    The story is sorta strange, what with a weird organisation following YOU?

Well, good luck!

Hoshiko Aki

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2011
    Now I have here Screens:
    With tiles form Zeikku's Base. credit to the maker i don't now the name. If some own do please tell me.

but here the screen:

1PokemonFirered.png

Pokemon1Firered.png

PokemonFire1red.png

PokemonFirered4.png

PokemonFirered.png

PokemonMpale1png.png

PokemonMpale2png.png

PokemonMpalepng.png

There are some bug I will try to fix them

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Hmm! I suddenly like your choice of Zeikku's ROMbase! Well, the grammar is horrible. You might want someone to edit the text for you to make it sound more like English. Actually, just make the hack in your native tongue.

X-aveon

IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2012
    correct your text before you post screens.

i like zeikku's rombase. nice choice!
    good luck on your hack!

Years
  • Haha, I'll change Lucario 9's "English" translation into readable English. Lucario, never put a Babelfished translation onto anything seriously.

You've long wanted to become a Pokémon trainer. One day you wake up and you think that this will be the day when you get your first Pokemon! Normally in the region, you get Charmander, Squirtle or Bulbasaur as a starter. But today, you get a completely different Pokémon called Eevee. Together with your Eevee you travel the whole region. But, there is one problem. Nobody knows what it is, so what does it matter? On your trip, a malicious organisation is on your track and you have to try many different things to get away. Could they have something to do with the mysterious problem? Play Pokémon Maple to find out!

Better? I think so...
    The story is sorta strange, what with a weird organisation following YOU?

Well, good luck!
    yeah i just used the google translation tool

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Eevee is really overused as a starter, imo.

Back