• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Master Journey (the comic)

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2009
    Pokemon Master Journey

Ill make a real title later but for now i post the first few pages of my first comic.

Info
    well.. i reveal this as the comic goes

Prolouge
    Cover
    Page 1
    Page 2

Rate it please and heres credits.

Video Game Atlas- SOme maps
    Shyguys Kingdom- Some extra people
    MD- POkemon Sprites except Manyula i made it.

Oh yes i used text boxes to start with cuz i diddnt really begin speech until the story but tell me which is better

The Dash

Hurr.
    Years
    Ok,
    First off I like the fact that you got proper overworlds for the Pokemon and dident just use their Icons, thats a rare factor. You switched from speech bubbles to text boxes, you need to stick to one of the kind. In the speech bubbles I couldent read the text easly, Use a Pokémon font. Do the same for the text boxes. Add some ripples around the Lapras to make it look more like its in the water, try and add borders to your text boxes and frames. Not bad overall just work on the things I said.
    5/10

♥Naomi♥

My gameboy tastes like pickles
    Years
    i like the fact you used the sprites from pokemon mystery dungeon.where did you get them?
    i like the idea of the story,but overall i think the text and the way the boxes are set up could be improved.
    7/10

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Komo: You can Rip the Sprites Yourself :p or find various sprite sheets on the Net.

Its a Good Start, but as Already said stick to one form of Text. I tend to use speech bubbles with Veranda, size 7. Its not a journey Comic, so thumbs up there. Id like to see how you go with this story, and to see you maintain this comic.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I dislike the way you used mysterious dungeon sprites the way you did, there;s a reasont aht mixing bitages is usually frowned upon, especially when the Pidgey is now bigger than the trainer.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Yeah...Frogla, could you send me the MD sprites please...I'll give Credit...

and when is the next episode...this comic kinda seems dead...

Back