• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Master Quest Version

How is this game? Do you think I'll finish it?

• Looks good, and Yes

Votes: 23 71.9%
  • Looks like a good start, but No

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Looks terrible, but you will finish

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Looks terrible, you won't finish

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters

LegosJedi

Amateur Video Game Maker
    Years
    Hey, Avatar, I'm sure it's fine. It says, on both the bottom ones, to give credit. That'll happen.

~Red

Meh. Hate me if you will.
    Years
    Sorry for the post but there was a teknicle difficulty called:

'Little sister touching buttons'

Can i be a trainer?

Name: Charlie
    Pre-battle: Hey! Whats your name? oh! You want to battle?
    Charlie wins: Don't worry, i'll take you to the pokemon centre!
    Charlie loses: Woah! Your the first kid thats beat me!
    Sprites:I had them on my website but they were deleated! (sorry)

If anyone wants a crack at my sprites they can! It was the Red sprite from R/B/G/Y but revamped for Pokemon ruby! (Overworld sprites where being done by someone else but i told them to stop 'cos the others were deleated, again sorry!)

Almost forgot! Pokemon: MISSINGO., 'M', MININGNO. (evolution of 'm' or missingno.)

Last edited by a moderator:

LegosJedi

Amateur Video Game Maker
    Years
    Yeah, I'll put you down. BETA TESTERS, this should be the day! You should be recieving the CBS from me sometime later today. Non-beta tester people, once my beta testers have a chance to test it out, you'll get to see it.

waterboy

Pokemon Legend
    Years
    hey game lookin good.
    Name: Fireman Greg
    Pokeomn:Charizard,Typhlosion,Blaziken,Flareon
    Start speech:I will burn you with my firey pokemon!!
    Win speech: Haha someone get this kid some water!!
    Lose speech: No! Someone please get me some matches!!
    Sprite: Hiro from pokemon gold please.

LegosJedi

Amateur Video Game Maker
    Years
    Sorry for the lack of updates. Maybe POKEMON: MASTER QUST VERSION DEMO v0.1 will be sufficient as an "I'm sorry gift". Yes, I do realize that this demo is short. You may also notice that the Village of Knowledge isn't in this demo. It was the first town with a Gym. What happend was this: I was thinking about it, and I realized that no game had the Gym in the second town, so I had to do some changing. The next town that you go to, after Tastic Town (NEW! I'm running out of ideas), will be the Village of Knowledge. I'm having trouble with the Battle System, so you won't see it in this demo. Maybe in the next one. Also, I have added a new feature. Miror B (or a character like him) will be making appearnces in this game. In the second town...I won't spoil it. If there are any bugs, let me know.

Okay, here's the link: Link (Direct Download)

And, I will update the site, too.

Sorry for the double post.

LegosJedi

Amateur Video Game Maker
    Years
    Sorry for the lack of updates. Maybe POKEMON: MASTER QUST VERSION DEMO v0.1 will be sufficient as an "I'm sorry gift". Yes, I do realize that this demo is short. You may also notice that the Village of Knowledge isn't in this demo. It was the first town with a Gym. What happend was this: I was thinking about it, and I realized that no game had the Gym in the second town, so I had to do some changing. The next town that you go to, after Tastic Town (NEW! I'm running out of ideas), will be the Village of Knowledge. I'm having trouble with the Battle System, so you won't see it in this demo. Maybe in the next one. Also, I have added a new feature. Miror B (or a character like him) will be making appearnces in this game. In the second town...I won't spoil it. If there are any bugs, let me know.

Okay, here's the link: Link (Direct Download)

And, I will update the site, too.

Sorry for the double post.

Last edited:

ShadowKP1

Noob Rom hacker
    Years
    Sorry but I can't get through to the site. Might I recommend hosting your demo at megaupload or filefront?

LegosJedi

Amateur Video Game Maker
    Years
    Don't worry. I know what the problem is. I'll fix it.

EDIT: Fixed. It should be working now.

Last edited:

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    waterboy said:
    hey game lookin good.
    Name: Fireman Greg
    Pokeomn:Charizard,Typhlosion,Blaziken,Flareon
    Start speech:I will burn you with my firey pokemon!!
    Win speech: Haha someone get this kid some water!!
    Lose speech: No! Someone please get me some matches!!
    Sprite: Hiro from pokemon gold please.
    i already have dibs on the hero from gold

LegosJedi

Amateur Video Game Maker
    Years
    I can have both of you. Look at the actual video games. Nintendo repeats many sprites over and over again. No biggie!

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    but its just weird when its a maincharacter

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2007
    dont mean to be rude but why is teh demo so large for such well..i poor showing.

I'm not gonna pussyfoot around..im gonna be straightforward..this demo sucks!

for it to be 21MB this demo reeks...

for your sake and mine for that matter I hope I installed it wrong...lol.

Like I said dont mean to be rude..but uh..yeah...PHEW! idk about that one.

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
    Pandoras_Angel said:
    dont mean to be rude but why is teh demo so large for such well..i poor showing.

I'm not gonna pussyfoot around..im gonna be straightforward..this demo sucks!

for it to be 21MB this demo reeks...

for your sake and mine for that matter I hope I installed it wrong...lol.

Like I said dont mean to be rude..but uh..yeah...PHEW! idk about that one.

The game doesn't suck, it just needs improvement. Legos, check to see if you have any RPG_RT.exe.bak files in the zip, cause that increased my size alot.

Game looks good, but like I said before, needs improvement.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2007
    no the "game" doesn't suck..im not judging the game. Im providing my opinion for the demo..and quite frankly..i think it could be better..maybe sucks was a bad choice of words...

dont want to discourage you or anything..um what did PC_09 say? yeah, it needs improvement.

LegosJedi

Amateur Video Game Maker
    Years
    Okay, guys, I'll look into that. I didn't realize it was so big. I am working on th fourth town, but I want it to be big, like having the Dept. Store from Lilycove, and a place like the Devon Co. in Rustoboro, so I have to look/make some tilesets for them.

EDIT:

PokeCreator_09 said:
    Legos, check to see if you have any RPG_RT.exe.bak files in the zip, cause that increased my size alot.

Yeah, I looked for it, but didn't find it. I went through and started deleting any extra files that I didn't use, and I cut down the size by about 5 MB. Any other tips?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    The game looks good I like the item storage also its pretty cool. How you goto a a little area and thatswhere you put down your pokeballs.

Anyway you might want to fill it up with something maybe flowers would be nice. Keep up the good work! I'll keep an eye out for this one and try to cut down on the little green bushes a little to. Maybe add a few trees in replace of them it would look a little better but keep some of the bushes to.

Back