• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon mature anime petition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Many of you probably already seen the animated trailer for bw2 on youtube wich features what could be a more epic and mature anime, people decided to start a petition so that a pokemon anime could be created from this trailer, to sign the petition go on youtube and search pokemon bw2 anime petition, you can watch the said trailer and in the description is the link to sign the petition, when you're there you can watch the trailer (again) and read the goal of this petition, the only info you have to give is your name and email, please take a look i promise it's worthy, there's already over 5000 signs so who knows this could actually happen. i hope i'm not spamming, but i thought this was very important for every pokemon fan, try it please :D oh and please reply (if you're interested in this) so that it can always be in the first page of the new threads and more people can see it :)

sorry for the terrible grammar

Last edited:
    Years
  • So as I'm assuming this is supposed to be a discussion as you are on a forum for discussion, tell me.

What makes this trailer "mature" and "more epic"?

Yoni Arousement

PKHeX User
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Maybe he was thinking of the music? I don't know. I can't see how online petitions are useful in this case. By more "mature" I sorta think of the Digimon Anime.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    That short trailer for the Videogames cost about as much as the regular Anime would cost. They are expensive to keep going and is done by a separate group as far as I know.

There isn't much chance that we'll get that kinda quality outside of Movies as its way too expensive to make something like that. And as time goes by it will eventually lose quality.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Like Lornami said this forum is for discussion not attempting a petition. So if you want to actually discuss the likelihood of the anime from the trailer you can. However trying to get people to sign a petition of any kind is not allowed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back