• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Mega Adventure

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2023
    okay, so it looks like Azumarill just doesn't learn Play Rough at all since the move tutor doesn't teach it...

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2021
    in the latest version of pokemon mega adventure i cant use HM Fly.i think its a glitch pls tell how to fix it

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2021
    Hello I have a problem with pokemon mega adventure my map is not working it is not showing city names or route names plz help me.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2021
    Hi im haveing Troble with Mega Adventure when i become Champion it resets outside the Elite 4 please help

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2021
    Hi, I'm having a problem. Every time I try to catch a pokemon after I save the game I get an error not letting me throw the Pokeball but it still consumes my ball but never throws it to begin with, causing me to completely shut the game down and restart it just so I can catch pokemon again. Which is really annoying and is making me mad.

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2022
    my pc crashed and i was 4 hours and its all gone i got cosmog 15 min ago and then its all was gone
    plz how do i fix it

Days
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    It is too late to ask this question but when I use fly, it opens the map but I can't go anywhere and they don't show location names or even route names and please do tell where can I check friendship level cause my Riolu ain't evolving after going through lv9 to even 75(he was on the team no rare candies used).

Back