• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mercury

zZRaoto

rawr?
Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2010
    Just trying out something. I don't think it's really that good. I just wanted to see if I was able to sprite it pretty well before I try a repose of it.

This is Poweon.......
    2hzllxf.png

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
    Years
  • Very Good Job...I'm pretty sure you did Poweon because he's Pwnsome correct...Yes...even Ryu knows this, Right Ryu? ;) Anyway you did a pretty good job with the sprite. What style did you do the sprite in by the way? R/S/E or D/P?

TeddiursaFan

is a TeddiursaFan
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2013
    Wow, I'm pretty sure Ryushin will be impressed by the Poweon sprite. Repose it you say? That would be interesting, but i think it's great as it looks now.

Years
  • Well you have the Sugi art as it is, but you always want a repose.
    I think when people sprite the artwork it just seems dumb.
    There should be separate poses

zZRaoto

rawr?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2010
    Thanks lol...

Yeah. Right now I was just fixing the outlines and shading and I was planning to do the repose later on.

TeddiursaFan

is a TeddiursaFan
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2013
    Well you have the Sugi art as it is, but you always want a repose.
    Well that's true... can't wait to see more.

DarkKitsunegirl

Just another fox girl
    Years
  • Well you have the Sugi art as it is, but you always want a repose.

Well I don't know about that, sometimes it's fun to see them in a similar pose to what you've drawn them- and depending on how much material the spriter has for refrence, they may not have much of a choice on the pose.

zZRaoto

rawr?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2010
    Honestly, I can't seem to get this sprite to look okay. Anyways, I hope the repose is alright....

15o6n1h.png
    Still need to make a few slight changes. And can someone do the eyes for me? I fail at eyes....

Well I don't know about that, sometimes it's fun to see them in a similar pose to what you've drawn them- and depending on how much material the spriter has for refrence, they may not have much of a choice on the pose.

I think you would understand how hard Poweon was to repose, let alone sprite....

TeddiursaFan

is a TeddiursaFan
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2013
    The last one looks like Poweon is going in motion. I can imagine it in an animation of Poweon when you at its summary and stuff in the game. Though, I've noticed that the two Poweon sprites have a change in color for the headgear, arms, and tail. I'm not sure what shade of red looks best on the last one (the darker one on the previous sprite or the one used that is lighter in color).

TeddiursaFan

is a TeddiursaFan
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2013
    zZRaoto, I know you're doing this for fun, but if you want to could apply for being a spriter for Mercury. I think it would be neat, but you don't have to if you don't want to. Plus, I understand if you're busy with something (even if it's summer). BTW, Ryushin should really update the first page because the last time was in January.

zZRaoto

rawr?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2010
    Neh, Ryushin asked me if I wanted to help with the sprites. =P

I still can't seem to perfect Poweon, so for the mean time I'll go on to another fakemon and then go back and work on him.

Back