• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Metal (Update - Gen 6+more!)

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    Hi, does someone know where to get all HM ? I've all 8 badges, and i just miss Waterfall, Dive and Fly. Thank you for replies :)

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    I have to say, this game has an awesome level curve. the game remains a challenge and the wild pokemon are decent too. (although I'm only on the second gym leader :p)

Found a pixel glitch/error
    Spoiler:

A couple pixels stick out too the right on the cliff in Sterdam city

Edit: also, shouldn't the pokemon disaper after using bounce?

Last edited:

pokemonlover493

Trainer
    Years
  • This is a good game so far. I just started and I just finished talking to Looker for the first time. By the way, does Riolu evolve the same way he normally does in this game?

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    Hi, does someone know where to get all HM ? I've all 8 badges, and i just miss Waterfall, Dive and Fly. Thank you for replies :)
    Spoiler:

I have to say, this game has an awesome level curve. the game remains a challenge and the wild pokemon are decent too. (although I'm only on the second gym leader :p)

Found a pixel glitch/error
    Spoiler:

A couple pixels stick out too the right on the cliff in Sterdam city

Edit: also, shouldn't the pokemon disaper after using bounce?
    Those tiny pixel bugs I can't fix. I know they poke the eye sometimes, but I'm not skilled enough in any 2D image-editing software to fix it. Sorry about that.

As for bounce, that one isn't up to me, either. It's in the Pokemon Essentials script. Now I've done enough editing to the scripts that I honestly wouldn't dare to try and fix that one. I might just mess up everything else xD

Sorry for not being able to help, but thanks for pointing them out. I hope you still have fun with the game =)

This is a good game so far. I just started and I just finished talking to Looker for the first time. By the way, does Riolu evolve the same way he normally does in this game?
    Hi there, thanks :) Yeah, Riolu evolves the same way. I've only changed evolution method to Pokemon who evolve through trade. Their new evolution methods are in the OP.

Have fun :)

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    oh cool, I didn't really care anyway. great game.

I had no idea you didn't have to enter Mt. Sax to get to the next city :p
    I spent about an hour in there. I did catch a nice aggron though.

pokemonlover493

Trainer
    Years
  • Hey, I have a question. I won the first battle with Blue and I got Cut, and I am in the forest now, but none of my pokemon can learn Cut. Which catchable pokemon at this point can learn it? I only have Riolu, Fletchinder and Luxio. Thanks.

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    oh cool, I didn't really care anyway. great game.

I had no idea you didn't have to enter Mt. Sax to get to the next city :p
    I spent about an hour in there. I did catch a nice aggron though.
    Sorry about that xD Just a heads up, the entrance to another cave/mountain, Mt. Priest, is located in the next city (Laniston City). You don't have to go through to advance.

Also, are you sure you've caught the Aggron in Mt. Sax? Is it the one who drops the mega stone? If yes, then that's not Mt. Sax, but the Aura Cave. There are two entrances to Mt. Sax. One of them is connected to the Aura Cave, and the other leads to the top. Have fun =)

Hey, I have a question. I won the first battle with Blue and I got Cut, and I am in the forest now, but none of my pokemon can learn Cut. Which catchable pokemon at this point can learn it? I only have Riolu, Fletchinder and Luxio. Thanks.
    There are a lot of candidates. Here's a list off of my mind:
    Route 1:
    Zigzagoon;

Route 2:
    Zigzagoon,
    Nidoran,
    Stunky;

Aura Cave:
    Aron;

I believe there are more, but I can't remember at the moment. Have fun =)

pokemonlover493

Trainer
    Years
  • I love this game a lot. I saved before facing gym leader Eddie and quit to take a break. My Riolu evolved way earlier than I though he would. This game is fun. I also liked the Raticate and Squirtle reference. I thought it was funny.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2016
    Hi Alex,

Congratulations for the game, I think it's brilliant. I'm used to finish the league and that's it. In this game it's completely different, once that we still have a lot of quests to complete.

So, I would like to ask, do you have any list with all quests or something? If you have can you put them here, please? Just to know that I'm doing all.

Thanks,

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Sorry about that xD Just a heads up, the entrance to another cave/mountain, Mt. Priest, is located in the next city (Laniston City). You don't have to go through to advance.

Also, are you sure you've caught the Aggron in Mt. Sax? Is it the one who drops the mega stone? If yes, then that's not Mt. Sax, but the Aura Cave. There are two entrances to Mt. Sax. One of them is connected to the Aura Cave, and the other leads to the top. Have fun =)

There are a lot of candidates. Here's a list off of my mind:
    Route 1:
    Zigzagoon;

Route 2:
    Zigzagoon,
    Nidoran,
    Stunky;

Aura Cave:
    Aron;

I believe there are more, but I can't remember at the moment. Have fun =)

Yeah, it was the one with the mega. must have been aura cave. i'm not quite sure of the boundries.

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    I love this game a lot. I saved before facing gym leader Eddie and quit to take a break. My Riolu evolved way earlier than I though he would. This game is fun. I also liked the Raticate and Squirtle reference. I thought it was funny.
    Thank you :) I really appreciate it. And I'm a huge TMNT fan, so I thought a reference or two wouldn't hurt anyone xD Have fun =) Eddie isn't hard, but still, good luck.

Hi Alex,

Congratulations for the game, I think it's brilliant. I'm used to finish the league and that's it. In this game it's completely different, once that we still have a lot of quests to complete.

So, I would like to ask, do you have any list with all quests or something? If you have can you put them here, please? Just to know that I'm doing all.

Thanks,
    Thank you! I, myself, always disliked the idea of having the game finished after the Pokemon League, so I made sure to create a huge post game. I can provide you with a list off of my head, not sure if it's complete xD

Spoiler:

Well, that's all I can think of at this moment. To reach most of legendaries, you must solve a quest first, so I didn't include those quests in the list. Have fun =)
    Yeah, it was the one with the mega. must have been aura cave. i'm not quite sure of the boundries.
    The upper entrance of Mt. Sax leads to the Aura Cave. They have slightly different colored walls, and I believe the music is different, too. Doesn't really matter much, either way. Have fun :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    Hi everybody, i have some questions !
    Spoiler:

I have to say again that this game is really awesome, thank you Alex and your team ! :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    Hi everybody, i have some questions !
    Spoiler:

I have to say again that this game is really awesome, thank you Alex and your team ! :)
    Spoiler:

And you're welcome :)

Hey I have a question. I am in the city with Mt.Priest. What do i do next? Do I go do something in Mt.Priest first, or do I go to the next route next? Thanks.
    Okay, have you defeated the gym leader? You have to defeat him, because his badge is required to use strength, which is needed to proceed further to the east. So yeah, you'll have to go to Mt. Priest and find him. Good luck and have fun =)

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    Spoiler:
    Thank you for your answers.
    Spoiler:

Thank you again :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    Thank you for your answers.
    Spoiler:

Thank you again :)
    Spoiler:

Anyway, good luck with the rest of the game. Have fun :)

LoN

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2016
    Great game so far, I'm enjoying it immensely! Couple of things I felt like I should point out though, don't know if anyone has already brought them up.

Spoiler:

Otherwise, it has been a blast and continues to be. I am loving it, great work and thank you very much for this

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2016
    Dunno is this one of those ''unobtainable'' items, in thrill city in the lighthouse, there's supposed to be prize at the top of it when u defeat all the sailormens, but when I got there I got nothing.

pokemonlover493

Trainer
    Years
  • The game just crashed from something as soon as I sent out my Pokemon to face Team Magma Grunt's Torkoal near the Library in of the cities. Help me please. Give me a solution. I may have to start over, but I don't want to. Thanks.

LoN

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2016
    Check my post, you were probably using a pokemon with intimidate. If you are, use a different one against the torkoal

Back