• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Metal (Update - Gen 6+more!)

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2016
    I can't go to the Sea of Bedom even after becoming the champ also where would i be able to locate Registeel and Regirock??

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2023
    I can't go to the Sea of Bedom even after becoming the champ also where would i be able to locate Registeel and Regirock??

sea to bodom can be access after get ancient compas.you need ancient compas from quest hiker's lost phone.
    regirock in route 8. registeel in middle of route 22.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2016
    Hello! First of all i love your game! But i'd like to ask a few questions about some pokemon and their locations...First of all, where could i catch the starter pokemon? and Secondly i am interested in elekid/electabuzz, scyther and gimble...thanks in advance! :D :D :D
    P.S. i really think you should make a list with all the pokemon location if possible...it would really help a lot!!! ;)

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2018
    Can anyone list out the stuffs i can do after E4? And who can I battle?
    I'm running out of stuff to do... THanks!

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2023
    Can anyone list out the stuffs i can do after E4? And who can I battle?
    I'm running out of stuff to do... THanks!

first thing you must visit colloseum and battle here.
    -you can talk person sit in bench to know where are dragon tamer. (and battle him)
    -you can visit team rocket base in top of mt. priest
    -finish your quest
    -search HM dive (i forget the location) try to see thread before...
    -try talking people in all city maybe there are people give u something like map.
    -you can't go to sea of bodom unless you have map and ancient compass.
    -try visit Science institute,(i forget what team aqua/rocket) is attacking here again
    -visit four season island
    -try visiting map. talk to captain in harbor thrill city
    -try catch legendary.
    1. raikou in behind power plant
    2. mesprit in route 7
    3. regice in mt. priest
    4. regirock in route 8
    5. registeel in middle route 22
    6. virizon in lost forest
    7. terakion in victory road
    8. giratina in mt. priest (first door cave and in far left side try talking people here, he will explode wall)
    9. darkrai in transyl tower. (after quest for catching absol)
    10. in the top every mountain. (i forget what pokemon in here)
    11. use azure flute in middle cave moon keep island it will transport u to arceus. use azure flute again to exit.
    12. in every treasure map you have visit.
    -in moon keep map you will battle with team magma
    -in stargazer map you will battle with team aqua
    -in silver map, in left side of map there a building that contain aehnka dictonary, in top mountain you will battle yveltal. behind yveltal that is secret switch to flying island. you must have old key to open the big building here. Zygarde is here
    -visit nireen forest, after defeating team magma. the leader is here try to open time portal but failed. kyogre, groudon and rayquaza is coming out from this hole. when he failed he give you moon rock. try it in the portal before and battle celebi.
    -kyogre in route 24
    -groudon in top mt priest, dive in left side pond and climb mountain again to the top. the piramid contain victini (if you had battle with team aqua in stargazer map the entrance will not guarded)
    -rayquaza in mt. sax you must go from route 4, there are 2 entrance here (top and bottom) go from bottom cave. sorry if you don't understand.

RIGHT NOW I'M STUCK CAN'T GO IN TO SEALED ENERGY CAVE IN AURA CAVE..... maybe some one will help me out.

Hello! First of all i love your game! But i'd like to ask a few questions about some pokemon and their locations...First of all, where could i catch the starter pokemon? and Secondly i am interested in elekid/electabuzz, scyther and gimble...thanks in advance! :D :D :D
    P.S. i really think you should make a list with all the pokemon location if possible...it would really help a lot!!! ;)

electabuzz and scyter in route 15
    gible in left side mt sax
    Pokemon Metal (Update - Gen 6+more!)

Hello!I have a question that where my pkm can learn draco meteor ?

from tm 101 ( i forget the place i get it)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2016
    thanks for the answer mate!!! :D now how about the starters? could you point me some locations? how about torchic treecko mudkip charmander and froakie for example? ;)

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2023
    thanks for the answer mate!!! :D now how about the starters? could you point me some locations? how about torchic treecko mudkip charmander and froakie for example? ;)

open file encounter.txt in PBS folder. try searching here, if some pokemon not here. (like: torchic) try searching for evolution from pokemon that you want. (like: combusken). if you still confused i will try searching it for you.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    does this game has mega kanto starters, mega lucario,and mega hoenn starters (except swampert) ?
    i've seen how to get mega stone of all pokemon that should be able to mega evolve from the previous page, but i dont see any of pokemon i mentioned above
    thanks

(sorry if this burn your eyes, english isn't my native languange)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    does this game has mega kanto starters, mega lucario,and mega hoenn starters (except swampert) ?
    i've seen how to get mega stone of all pokemon that should be able to mega evolve from the previous page, but i dont see any of pokemon i mentioned above
    thanks

(sorry if this burn your eyes, english isn't my native languange)

All of the them are in the game. You can obtain any mega stone that can be obtained in the main series. Don't worry :)

Years
    Started playing this game today. Enjoying it so far, and can tell it is somewhat challenging playthrough with lowered exp and money obtained from battles!

Years
    Hey there i just picked up the game 3 days ago and i think i managed to break it like a boss.
    I got the 7th badge before the 6th since i was able to traverse the ocean with surf,i hoped that nothing bad would happen but i guess i cant get scripted events now so.....yeah...
    And i was having fun facerolling everything with just my zoroark.I guess this isn't fixable is it?

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2016
    I found an interesting bug. I went into Moon City - right after getting my starter and three Pokemon from the first route north of Moon City - and I was gonna edit the box name to "Reserves" but when I tried, it showed a green-background with a yellow box before giving me this:

---------------------------
    Pokemon Metal ver.2
    Exception: RuntimeError

Exception: NoMethodError

Message: Section052:1271:in `pbStartScene'undefined method `width' for nil:NilClass

***Full script:

pbPokeCenterPC

Interpreter:243:in `pbExecuteScript'

TextEntry:1590:in `pbStartScreen'

TextEntry:1611:in `pbEnterText'

TextEntry:1608:in `pbFadeOutIn'

TextEntry:1608:in `pbEnterText'

TextEntry:1626:in `pbEnterBoxName'

PScreen_Storage:2277:in `pbBoxName'

PScreen_Storage:513:in `pbBoxCommands'

PScreen_Storage:606:in `pbStartScreen'

PScreen_Storage:582:in `loop'

Interpreter:276:in `pbExecuteScript'

Interpreter:1606:in `command_355'

Interpreter:494:in `execute_command'

Interpreter:193:in `update'

Interpreter:106:in `loop'

Interpreter:198:in `update'

Scene_Map:103:in `update'

Scene_Map:101:in `loop'

Scene_Map:114:in `update'

Scene_Map:68:in `main'
    OK

Years
    For people wondering about TM35 Flamethrower. Its in Mt. Tarot. I think you need dive, I forgot but anyways I talked to guy near the colosseum but I couldn't find the dragon tamer at Mt. Sax, and where is Bagon? Am I missing some part of the cave. I literally can't the cave openings which are on the left side. :(

UPDATE: Nevermind, found him and the Bagon. As I said, I missed an opening on the left side.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2016
    I love Pokemon metal but when I was downloading it is not working can I have help pls

Back