• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Metal (Update - Gen 6+more!)

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2023
    Yeah it might have been as I don't pay to much attention to when it happens and if you or anyone has found the super rod please post the location to get it. Does anyone know to to fix script errors or does it need to be fixed by the person that made the game as Goomy can't be evolved without crashing the game. I tried with exp. share equiped at the coliseum and it evolved into Sliggoo but when it got to next level it crashed the game, so I tried leveling it outside and got it to evolve into sliggoo then got it to level 62 to evolve it to Goodra it gave me a script error for evolving it. I would love to evolve it to Goodra.

Send a PM with the error log but don't expect him to fix it now. AlexLightning is pretty busy with IRL stuff,from what I understood.

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2023
    can someone tell me where moon map is and where darell is from the defeat lai quest

on mt tarot when i go right to the V to go to regigigas i have an invisible wall under the wooden bridge
    someone help
    moon map you should talk her in house magic club ( Nireen City ) who answer question , darell on mr.tarot go left where catch entei , sorry my English bad .
    I stuck quest Blue after meet him Nireen City and he said about 4-Season-Island . And where regice,registeel i just catch regirock someone help .

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2017
    I have a few questions pls answer if you know :
    1. Where do you find Reshiram and Zekrom ?
    2. I've already beat Hector twice but I can't seem to find him anywhere else , does anyone where he might be ?
    3. does anyone know where super rod is ?

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2023
    I have a few questions pls answer if you know :
    1. Where do you find Reshiram and Zekrom ?
    2. I've already beat Hector twice but I can't seem to find him anywhere else , does anyone where he might be ?
    3. does anyone know where super rod is ?
    1/go rainbow and find house osiser's laboratory and talk man him will give you master ball and map go island catch Reshiram and Zekrom .
    2/ i don't remember where meet him first time but can meet him ( insland Reshiram and Zekrom--> 4 season insland -->mt.coat where catch suicune ----> route 12 where catch darkrai ---> insland catch registeel ( route 22 ) and i get old key ( Catch Z ) .

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2017
    Are there anymore encounters with Red ? Does the story even continue ? Pls anyone tell me...Alex if your seeing this pls let me know.

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    Big news, everyone! I've begun working on the update! Now, I need a small favor from all you awesome people. I would like anyone who is familiar enough with the game to post a short of list that need to be fixed, or they'd generally like to see in the game. Right now, I've fixed the Wonder Trade problem (Can't get Xerneas, Yveltal or Zygarde anymore).
    And I've added the Super Rod. I've no idea how it missing from the game got unnoticed for almost two years... I will inform you about its whereabouts once the update is finished, which should be soon now that I've found the time to do it. Thank you for all your patience, and again, sorry for the many inconveniences caused by the bugs.

Are there anymore encounters with Red ? Does the story even continue ? Pls anyone tell me...Alex if your seeing this pls let me know.

Spoiler:

Have fun, everyone =)

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2017
    Big news, everyone! I've begun working on the update! Now, I need a small favor from all you awesome people. I would like anyone who is familiar enough with the game to post a short of list that need to be fixed, or they'd generally like to see in the game. Right now, I've fixed the Wonder Trade problem (Can't get Xerneas, Yveltal or Zygarde anymore).
    And I've added the Super Rod. I've no idea how it missing from the game got unnoticed for almost two years... I will inform you about its whereabouts once the update is finished, which should be soon now that I've found the time to do it. Thank you for all your patience, and again, sorry for the many inconveniences caused by the bugs.

Spoiler:

Have fun, everyone =)
    That's actually sad I wanted to do more of the story.Also Beedrill megastone has a problem it does mega evolve but no form change , and secondly the same problem with Altaria mega stone , Manectric can't mega evolve either, neither can Glalie . Also if you ever think of trying another update or find some time to do so pls add more of the story , otherwise love the game thank you for creating this. I almost forgot kirlia can't evolve into gallade and sligoo can't evolve into goodra the game crashes if it does......

Last edited:
    Years
  • I was wondering if you could increase the storage or make it pay to add more boxes for storage. Either way would be awesome as I am running low on storage space for Pokemon. I can't wait for the new update for this game.

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    That's actually sad I wanted to do more of the story.Also Beedrill megastone has a problem it does mega evolve but no form change , and secondly the same problem with Altaria mega stone , Manectric can't mega evolve either, neither can Glalie . Also if you ever think of trying another update or find some time to do so pls add more of the story , otherwise love the game thank you for creating this. I almost forgot kirlia can't evolve into gallade and sligoo can't evolve into goodra the game crashes if it does......
    Okay, I have fixed all of those, except for Kirlia... it evolved just fine on my end. Just give a male Kirlia a dawn stone, and it works.
    I was wondering if you could increase the storage or make it pay to add more boxes for storage. Either way would be awesome as I am running low on storage space for Pokemon. I can't wait for the new update for this game.
    I'm not sure that's possible. Maybe it's possible to increase the number of boxes. I'll have to dig a bit deeper to do that, but I'll try. No promises, though.

Have fun, and keep posting the things that need to be fixed, or you want in the game =)

Years
  • I will be happy with 1.) Sliggoo evolving into Goodra, 2.) the inclusion of the super rod, and 3.) an I support Pokemon Metal banner. Not to worried about the storage as I will keep only what I want. If you start a new game will it be another music based Pokemon game?

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2017
    Okay, I have fixed all of those, except for Kirlia... it evolved just fine on my end. Just give a male Kirlia a dawn stone, and it works.

I'm not sure that's possible. Maybe it's possible to increase the number of boxes. I'll have to dig a bit deeper to do that, but I'll try. No promises, though.

Have fun, and keep posting the things that need to be fixed, or you want in the game =)
    Speaking of which where is the dawn stone ?

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2023
    i think i finish game because i catch all legendary . Now i will waiting new update from Alex , hope more story and new quest .

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2022
    You can update sprites for gen 5 and 6, speacilly backsprites
    Do you have plans to implement 7th generation when it release.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    This may sound dumb but how do I obtain surf I checked everywhere but never found it

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    How come the channeler Donna wont give me any instructions on the team magma quest? I started the quest late I think, so all she does is wonder about why the aura cave is calm (I caught yveltal already)

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    This may sound dumb but how do I obtain surf I checked everywhere but never found it
    Spoiler:

How come the channeler Donna wont give me any instructions on the team magma quest? I started the quest late I think, so all she does is wonder about why the aura cave is calm (I caught yveltal already)
    Oh wow, catching Yveltal really does prevent you from finishing the Team Magma quest. Don't worry, I'll fix that with the next update. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, it'll be done soon. I hope you still have fun with the game until the update comes, though.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Thanks! Love this game alot by the way.

Also, does anyone know how to obtain milotic? (does feebas evolve somehow or does it drop somewhere?)

P.S. I can walk on the stargazer's tower, so that probably needs a fix?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    Thanks! Love this game alot by the way.

Also, does anyone know how to obtain milotic? (does feebas evolve somehow or does it drop somewhere?)
    Feebas will evolve by reaching a certain level, that'll be in the new update. I forgot to edit its evolutionary method.

P.S. I can walk on the stargazer's tower, so that probably needs a fix?
    Probably. Yeah, I'll do that with the new update. Thanks for notifying me.

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2021
    I'm using VBA-Mac and when I download the game it says .exe and just shuts the emulator down, any idea why it won't work?

Back