• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Metal (Update - Gen 6+more!)

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2017
    Hi. I'm glad you're enjoying your game.
    1) I'll be damned, the Togepi line really can't be found anywhere in the wild. I'll have a deeper look into it during the update, perhaps it is given by the player somewhere in the game, or perhaps it really can't be obtained. Sorry about that.
    2)-4) Everything looks fine to me. Perhaps you've just been extremely unlucky? Or there's something wrong. I'll take a look at it, but right now it seems fine.
    5) Right now, they evolve by evolving them in the first room of the Aura Cave. I've forgot to change the location of their evolutions during game creation, and by a coincidence the location for their evolution now is the first room of the Aura Cave (the one accessed from Nireen City). I'll change that with the update to the Power Plant and the Rhoads S.I.

Sorry for the inconvenience, hope you still have a great time with it.

Thanks for the response. I finally got a Shedinja. I forgot that it needs a standard pokeball. And i got Silcoon from wonder trade. Lol. I got an Espeon by leveling up a new Eevee that i caught. So yeah. Unlucky. Now we just need a way to evolve Feebas to Milotic and everytime Sligoo evolves to Goodra the game crash. Again, if theres a way to increase the amount of Box in the PC would be great. Can't wait for new updates. Hopefully when Sun and Moon comes out, next year there will be update on that Gen Pokemon as well.

Years
  • LightningAlex, this game is awesome and completed. Can't wait for the update. Love all the features, especially since it's huge and that it has 3 rivals.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2017
    hey, a couple of questions:
    1) where do i get the incenses to breed some pokemons such as wynaut,azurill,budew?
    2) where to get the bicycle?
    3) where to get the super rod?
    4) how to evolve feebas?
    thanks.

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2024
    Hi, do you have a list with the encounter of the wild pokemons? And TM/HM locations?

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2016
    Hello i download this game but the format is .exe file i cant open it how can i play this is this for gba or nds thank you for responds ✌✌

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2016
    It uses a launcher of it's own as it is not a rom of any format. You will however need to extract the download through something like winrar or 7zip and in the extracted files you'll find the .exe launcher for the game.

Hope this helped

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    hope the new version will feature the soundtrack you promised, then again I hadn't been around in a while so I've no idea if you changed it in the last year or so.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    are there lots of fakemon in the game?because i hate them with passion! :D
    at least are they well drawn?it cant be played on android right?!

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    Sorry, I went into hiding again for a couple of days. I'm back now, but for how long, who knows xD
    hey, a couple of questions:
    1) where do i get the incenses to breed some pokemons such as wynaut,azurill,budew?
    2) where to get the bicycle?
    3) where to get the super rod?
    4) how to evolve feebas?
    thanks.
    1) I'm not sure, I'll have to look into that. I'll probably have to put them into the update to make baby Pokemon possible.
    2) Purlamp City, you buy it for 100.000
    3) Pokemon League.
    4) In the update, it'll evolve by reaching a certain level.

Hi, do you have a list with the encounter of the wild pokemons? And TM/HM locations?
    Spoiler:

hi,i got a problem. when i open the game it is doing this

https://imageshack.com/a/img924/9307/922V40.jpg

plz help me i really want to play this game :(
    Lots of people get that for no apparent reason. Try redownloading, running as administrator, or updating your Visual C++ redistributable (on microsoft.com)

hope the new version will feature the soundtrack you promised, then again I hadn't been around in a while so I've no idea if you changed it in the last year or so.
    No, sadly not. I never got around to making that. The only thing the game's got in common with metal music is the name xD

are there lots of fakemon in the game?because i hate them with passion! :D
    at least are they well drawn?it cant be played on android right?!
    There are no Fakemon at all in the game. And it can't be played on Android, only on Windows.

Years
  • hello , started this today. seems nice. felt nice killing that lvl45 aggron with level 16 team too

i wanna ask, are there ability capsules in the game? could save my time looking for decent stats/nature AND desirable ability on top of it.

also i wanna report, that when you bring out a pokemon with intimidate against a pokemon with hyper cutter, the game crashes. those damn crabs made me cry.

ninja edit: fletchinder cannot learn flame charge by TM. plz help the poor bird

ninha edit 2: fletchling line cannot learn ANY tm... gosh

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2016
    Where can I find :
    1. Heracrossite (Heracross Megastone)
    2. Sceptilite (Sceptile Mega Stone)

btw : Great game!! I Enjoy so much playing it, Thanks for putting your time for making it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2016
    hello , started this today. seems nice. felt nice killing that lvl45 aggron with level 16 team too

i wanna ask, are there ability capsules in the game? could save my time looking for decent stats/nature AND desirable ability on top of it.

also i wanna report, that when you bring out a pokemon with intimidate against a pokemon with hyper cutter, the game crashes. those damn crabs made me cry.

ninja edit: fletchinder cannot learn flame charge by TM. plz help the poor bird

ninha edit 2: fletchling line cannot learn ANY tm... gosh

ht
    tp://chomikuj.pl/shady1989/tm,5438942603.dat (new tm.dat with TM and HM for 6gen pokemon) copy to data folder:)

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Is there no music in this game? I downloaded it the other day but it doesn't have any music. Just Pokemon cries.

Back