• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Discussion] Pokemon metallic black and Phantom White

Should ghost be not very efective on steel?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
Days
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    I am going to make a remake of black and white, which will include tera types and paradox pokemon. So far, paradox Zekrom will be Ideal Future, a dragon and steal type (yes, I know it will be super OP), and paradox Reshiram will be True past, a dragon and ghost type (yes, I know it would be another dragon and ghost legendary, but Giratina is not going to be in the game). If you know the type chart and lore for gen5, you may have know my problem. Ghost is not very effective on Steel types in the gen5 type chart, and the lore states that Reshiram and Zekrom are equal in strength, so I think that the paradox forms should be two, but think that changing the type chart may efeact nastalga. What do you think?

Back