• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Metallic Silver

What do you think of this game?

• Great

Votes: 119 59.5%
  • Good

Votes: 49 24.5%
  • Ok

Votes: 16 8.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 16 8.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flameguru

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
ummm i dont think your correct cause when i went outside azeala town i wasnt in the trees and i am up too second rocket encounter then im am off to gym leader 2

Go back out of Union Cave to Route 32 and you end up in the tree's of Azalea Town. (Took me a while to figure out which exit he meant...lol)

Senjistar

Dazzling ;)
Years
  • Age 32
  • Ohio
  • Seen Dec 12, 2008
Yo dudes! Give me some credit for my sprites! Anyway good katie overworlds. And hey Diggeh, my katie sprite was from scratch so yeah, it looks rough.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
Alright just to make sure you all know yes SenjiStar is infact the creator of the sprites we've been showcasing and him and I will be showcasing more sprites as well as Bios on said charecter for the next couple days. Remember also Hazuki is our current concept artist so she is being creditted too.

Last edited:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Hello.I guess I'm kind of a spriter too.

I think Chris is having me do items and stuff like that.I already gave him the ribbons I made.

Last edited:

Flameguru

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
Hello.I guess I'm kind of a spriter too.

I think Chris is having me do items and stuff like that.I already gave him the ribbons I made.

Though it's more like the OW sprite style of R/S/E/Fr/Lg.

I didn't receive them yet, I will add you when I get them.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
Sorry Zach, I'll be sending you the ribbons tonight.

Edit:
@Justin or Zach: Could either one of you upload the sprites? My Photobucket is being evil and I hate imageshack. It's for Diggeh so he can make the OWs.

Senjistar

Dazzling ;)
Years
  • Age 32
  • Ohio
  • Seen Dec 12, 2008
35lb7ex.png
Martin

ohstu1.png
Musha

2ivcz2a.png
Mia

sxiq6p.png
Rachel

Didn't know if you had Rachel on here or not. Btw about her I may edit it because that is the main one I wasn't happy with. OW don't have much detail so that sprite should still be enough.

Last edited:

Senjistar

Dazzling ;)
Years
  • Age 32
  • Ohio
  • Seen Dec 12, 2008
Yep it was no problem. I will be posting a DS Grunt once we have decided on the costume.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
In case you missed my post at the Darkstar Inc. forums, your hero and heroine surfing sprites are done.

heroheroinesurfml9.gif

I wasn't sure how many sprites you needed done, so I did the basic directions.

-goes back to working on other overworlds-

Senjistar

Dazzling ;)
Years
  • Age 32
  • Ohio
  • Seen Dec 12, 2008
Er-hem, linking to other forums is not allowed. I'll report you now.

It's not like he was advertising. He was just informing us. Please don't post just that here, it's rather annoying, and can be considered spam since it has nothing to do with the thread.

Anyway The overworlds look great, I must say.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
I finished the biking sprites for Gold and Krystal.

Click click.

The cool thing about these bikes is that Gold gets a golden-colored bike, while Krystal gets a magenta-colored bike. I thought it'd add a bit of originality.

Otherwise, you can use the standard FR/LG bicycle colors.

Click click click.

--------------------

I've also finished Chris's overworlds. Hurray.

chrisci7.gif

Flameguru

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
Here are Diggeh's other sprites:

Musha
mushave5.gif

Martin
martinnz8.gif

Mia
miana6.gif

Just posting these so that you guys know we are still working hard! Updates to come soon, within a week or so!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back