• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon MewTwo's Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hello everyone!I've been registered with this site for a few months but i never actually posted something.I'm here to talk about an idea for a pokemon gba hack game based on Pokemon the first movie.It will be a hack for pokemon leaf green.I'm alright with mapping designs but i need help with scripting and maybe some more spriters.I want this game to follow all of ashes kanto region adventures then at the end do the mewtwo story.If I get enough people to help me i'm going to call my team,Team Lucario.All and any help would be appreciated.

Pm me if you wanna help.
    Or reply to this post.

Tsukiyo

Pokemon Origin Crisis Lead
    Years
  • Ugh!
    Everything about this post is wrong.
    First and foremost: This forum is not for ROM-Hacks or things related to them!
    Something like this belongs in the Scrapbox.

Secondly, you haven't provided any features, and what little you've provided of the storyline has been proposed so many times that if you really want to get people interested, you're going to have to make absolute certain that you're bringing something unique to the table.

Also, if this game mainly focuses on Ash's Kanto journey (with the Mewtwo bit not playing in at all until the end), why call it Mewtwo's Revenge?

EDIT: Wow, that was fast...o.o;

Last edited:

mattattack

Huh, Son?
    Years
  • Ugh!
    Something like this belongs in the Scrapbox.

Secondly, you haven't provided any features, and what little you've provided of the storyline has been proposed so many times that if you really want to get people interested, you're going to have to make absolute certain that you're bringing something unique to the table.

Also, if this game mainly focuses on Ash's Kanto journey (with the Mewtwo bit not playing in at all until the end), why call it Mewtwo's Revenge?

Hey thats very rude to be talking to someone like that. Anyways Luciel you should read the rules before you post a thread just to give you the heads up

Years
  • Ugh!
    Something like this belongs in the Scrapbox

Lol it's funny how I JUST said I NEVER POSTED ON THIS SITE BEFORE,YET YOUR STILL GETTING HYPED UP!LOL.And secondly LOTS of games have titles that are directed to bosses that you fight at the end.Lol.and third thanks for the critism about it needing more details.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    being new is no excuse to evade from reading the rules.
    hence, you need both a storyline and your hack's features if you wish to keep this thread open~

Alec_

Years
  • As people said and the Moderator. You should put a Features and a Storyline because it's important. Also add some credits to the makers of the tools, What resource did you use and tiles/graphical stuffs. If you got 4 or 5 Screenshots, This thread may be able to move in the Progressing Hacks,

~Fairytales.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back