• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Midnight Black

Arkayne

Head of Forever Midnight
Years
Here are two new screens of the Comos demo!

CharacterSelect.png

The character select does work at the moment! (Although I personally hate Vincent's Pokemon sprite. Might have a go at making my own)

Thievery.png

Well, the thievery isn't made at the moment. This is because I want to do something kind of like Fable where you can only take stuff if no one's eyes are on you. Also, I know I spelled thief wrong. I was too lazy to take a new screen with the right spelling though.

Arkayne

Head of Forever Midnight
Years
Eh... I'm not too fond of using the Starter Kit. I'd like to learn how to script myself (which I'm trying), or I'd like to get a scripter who can help make a completely custom game. I have tried to study off the Starter Kit, but so far I have no clue what anything means...

Back