• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon MMORPG (Banner)

Team Magic Tyson

PokeCommunity Master
    Years
    I have a few questions

1. Has anyone player?
    2. Does anyone still play?
    3. How to download it, because zango is being a pain with my pc.
    4. Do you challenge other users who are playing it?
    Thanks
    Tyson

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Just a little word of caution, I'd read this thread before attempting to download it, if I were you. It turns out the software it wants you to download, "Zango", isn't safe for you computer. So, with that said, I don't think you'll find many other people on PC who play it, not that CQ & F is even the right place to be asking about it.

Years
    I don't know why Zango can be so black hearted to do this, all people want to play the game not get spammed to death with unwanted content. The creator does mention about this in his website blog.

Years
    Well, Zango hasn't harmed the PCs that I've used... yet.

Zango is malware, nothing but an advertising ploy by a large group of very sad people. Unfortunately parents don't understand that giving children administrator privileges on a computer will lead to them installing some of the worst things on the net. Stay away from sites like Zango, it runs along the lines of limewire and the other p2p sharing software.

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2008
    Zango is SAFE!

In the above posts Zango is listed as a threat.
    We would like to correct this listing.

Zango is a safe and secure program and is tested daily to make sure it is always safe.

We are certainly aware of the ever-growing number of harmful applications that have surfaced on the Web.
    Please be assured that Zango, unlike such applications, will always make the user's privacy our top priority. Zango is a safe and secure program which installs only upon user's download and does nothing without the user's consent.

Following are some clarifications on the function of Zango's software:

1. Zango does not build personal profiles.
    2. Zango does not gather any data you enter in online forms.
    3. Zango does not access any sensitive information entered while surfing, such as account details, passwords, credit card information, products you purchase online, etc.
    4. Zango's installation does not install any third party applications. In addition, Zango can be installed only through a standard download process initiated by the user from Zango's websites and is easy to uninstall.

Unfortunately, it appears that some scanning applications have mistakenly included Zango on their lists. We are aware of this situation and our legal team is contacting these companies in order to be removed from their lists.

Zango works with various partner sites. This means that when a site owner partners with Zango, the site offers content for free and the content on this site requires downloading Zango first.
    Once Zango is installed, you will have free access to all Zango related items without having to download Zango again.

Zango is a user friendly program, and it is of paramount importance to us that our program will function properly and will be easily installed and removed.
    As in common practice among on line companies, Zango can be removed from the computer via Add or Remove programs (Start > Settings > Control Panel > Add or Remove programs), you may use our uninstaller and you may also use the uninstall instructions we offer under the Zango component in the program's list.
    Following this procedure, Zango and all Zango related components will be completely removed from your computer.

To remove Zango from your computer, please do the following:

1. Close all open applications/programs/windows
    2. Go to Start > Settings > Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs
    3. Find Zango on the list
    4. Click the Change/Remove button
    5. Check the components you wish to remove, click Next and follow the on-screen instructions.
    6. Restart your computer

Alternatively, you can use our uninstaller which can be found in our help site. For more information please contact us directly through our support form or directly at: [email protected]

Years
    Well I see Zango has got some great liars (or rather, truth-coverers) employed.

What Zango does basically is look at what you're doing on the internet and make pop-ups targeted at you. They bundle it with lots and lots of software so that most people will at one point or another get it on their computer. It's annoying, borderline illegal, and mean because they prey on people who don't know a lot about computers.

It is also not anywhere near things like limewire or P2P, which are mostly safe if you have proper antivirus and are smart on them ( i.e. don't download viruses yourself, make sure what you're downloading is not an .exe, or anything)

So yes, Zango may not gather any personal data (something I don't actually believe, I think it does.) but it is just adware and it is incredibly hard to uninstall. My mother recently got it on her computer and when you try to uninstall it, it goes through many screens like "Are you sure you want to uninstall?"

So avoid Zango, even if it is not as harmful as a virus or spyware.

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    Zango is a terrible thing, it basically gives you deadly viruses and the blue screen of death NEVER us zango!

Back