• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Monopoly

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
  • I actually googled what Pokemon Master Trainer was and now I want it because of reasons.

Never Silent

Trainer/Breeder
    Years
  • I LOVE this game! I have it, and still play it. I always chose Pikachu! My brothers took Mewtwo and Charmander every time. ^^ Best Monopoly version ever. Although i do enjoy the classics, Original and Klingon :D

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Pokemon Monopoly
    I do have this exact Monopoly game, as well as the first Generation SORRY! Pokemon one also. Haven't looked, but if they happen to have either one of the current Generation, I would for sure get it. :) I still play these games with my friends/family whenever we feel like it. I even gave away my NASCAR Monopoly and kept this one!! (It's a rare thing if you know me, Die-Hard NASCAR fan and all lol)

Years
  • Was this out in the UK?

I used to collect Monopoly so this is the coming together of two of my favourite things!

I saw a Pokemon board game at a store a few years ago and I was so tempted to buy it but I didn't.

Back