• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Monzaru

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2010
    Hey poke comunity im here to present our lastest project: Pokemon Monzaru
    First of all i hv to say somthng: My english isnt pretty good but i hope it is at least understable.
    Sorry guys cant post ULR so cant post imgs, but just copypaste the link, when i get 15 post ill post the IMGS

Pokemon Monzaru is an MMO (Ohh just another try!. NO WAIT) PKM have 1 year of trayectory and it hv lot of features u may like.

-We use GBA (and some DS) graphics
    -MMO, means that youll play whit lot of ppl
    -Is NOT a broswer game so it works whit ".exe" file.
    -We dont use PokemonEsenssials or programs like that, we wrote all the code on C++, lua, phy etc.
    -No Fakemons. NO NO and NO!
    -New Maps (in fact new routes and some dungs we dont want to change the pokemon official world).
    -Unique artwork (sprites chars etc).
    -All pokemon world (excluding Black nd White).
    -Game will start with Kanto
    -We hope to hv 10 inital chars per gender to choose at the start (and we rly want to add some starting customization like color and hair-eye-face style); later in game u can hv clothes and haircuts to customize your char.
    The game works, but we dont have any map working 100% only "Hope Islands", the place with the tutorial nd stuff. (Also this is the only one map added to pokemon world)
    But ill show u some SS: The draw is "Sophia" the Female Alpha/Beta Tester char. And the sprites are from some NPC´s.

i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb66/pundia/monzaru/th_boladetontos.jpg

(look the guy at right)
    his sprite (L)
    i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee124/DarkCraft_2007/Sinttulo-1copia-2.jpg
    i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa72/halomarin/militar.png

random sprite and his bigger version less detailed to PC features

i701.photobucket.com/albums/ww11/feel_it/peloraro.png
    i701.photobucket.com/albums/ww11/feel_it/Chicorarodelcabello.png

WE ARE LOOKING FOR: SPRITTERS, SCRIPTERS AND MAPPERS!

(Dont Worry the rest of the staff hv a better english than me)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back