• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Moonlight Hills

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Pikachu

Wo-hoo!
Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2009
    Hack of Pokemon Ruby
    This is my idea for a hack...

Features
    New Starters
    Seedot(Gains dark type from beginning)
    Pirnaha(Baby form of Carvanha)
    Pupdour(Baby form of Houndour)

New Gym Leaders and Gym main Types
    Gym 1-Ghost
    Gym 2-Grass
    Gym 3-Rock
    Gym 4-Electric
    Gym 5-Fighting
    Gym 6-Water
    Gym 7-Flying
    Gym 8-Steel

New Elite 4 and Elite 4 main Types
    E4#1-Fire
    E4#2-Normal
    E4#3-Psychic
    E4#4-Dragon

Champion Main Type-Dark

New Storyline(Of course)
    You are a girl/boy who has just moved to the region of Canpan, and recently, there has been sightings of

New Trainer Sprites
    New Main character sprites

Might use a ROM base... maybe not.

If anyone wants to help teach me how to script, then that would be nice...
    otherwise I will go out and teach myself, which might not go over too well...

Last edited:

~Poke~

Hasn't played 5th gen yet.
    Years
  • Unbalanced starters.

Seedot Hasn't got the dark type from the start
    Carvanha Only 2 evos
    Houndour Only 2 evos

You could fix it by starting with Nuzleaf (balanced with 2 evos) or adding baby forms of the others (I would do that)

And you need the story, like Blazichu said. That means actually give the story instead of saying "new story" like a few people have done.

Kaylee Krysteenah Fynch

is rarely here
    Years
  • So, I got this much out of this - you like the dark type.

Anyway, I kind of wanted to ask - why are you making this hack? Not rudely. But some people start their hacks because it seems like a "cool" thing to do, while others have one or another special thing(s) they want to share.

If you have something special, you'll want to tell us... just enough to bring us in. Then you'll have us wondering, and we'll eagerly await your progress. It's just like telling a story. You can make up a story, but the best stories are made by people with a unique idea just begging to be told.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back