• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Morning Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atomic Reactor

Alright, well, I regret to inform all of you. But I will not be continuing with this project. As some of you know, I just make games for fun, and well, I'm not longer having fun. It's getting boring just redoing Kanto and such. Sorry if this disappoints some of you, but eh, get over it. Plus, school just started back up, so I can't be spending to much time in this. Thanks to everyone who's supported this project.
I got close to releasing the 2nd demo... But I jsut don;t feel like it now. So yeah, atleast I can say I've released a demo.

I'm still gonna be at PC, but not for Morning Dawn, I wanna try and devote my time to Calis Projects whenever I'm on a computer. So yeah. See ya guys later ~

Mod, please lock.

PS KageX, PyroDX, PM me... we need to chit chat ;)

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
I'm not sad to see this go. You released a demo at the end of the day which is something to be proud of.
Very honest post, and I look foward to future projects form you.
Oh and...
Delighted to hear you want to spend more time at Calis Projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back