• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Morphers (Based on Animorphs by K.A. Applegate)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Nightingale~

Avvy made by luis_LR8
    Years
    Ok, before I post the plot, this RP is based on the Animorphs series by K. A. Applegate. You aren't required to have read one of the books, so don't stress over that.

PLOT:
    You and a bunch of friends go by this abandoned work site on evening. You don't know it, but a dying alien has crashlanded and needs your help. He tells you his story about the Yorks and how they can wiggle through the ear canal of any species and take controle over their bodies. Yorks could be anyone, even your own mother and you wouldn't even know. They think, act, sound and even look like their host once infestation has occured. The dying alien, in hopes of giving the human and pokemon something to keep them from being inslaved, gave the friends the ability to aquire any pokemon's DNA and transform into that pokemon. But he warned them, they were not allowed to stay morphed for more than a hour, as they would be morphed forever if they exceeded the time limit.

FORM:
    Name:
    Personality:
    Pokemon Party: (No Legendaries, Maximum of six)
    Pokemon Morphs: (No Legendaries, Minimum of five)
    Other: (Optional)

Here's mine:
    Name: Rachael
    Appearance: https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/digitaldude/lovehina_1_800.jpg
    Personality: A fighter, she is always reckless in her actions
    Pokemon Party: Absol, Gengar, Medicham, Omastar, Ampharos, Piloswine
    Pokemon Morphs: Dragonite, Houndoom, Sneasel, Gardevoir, Manectric, Tropis, and Gyrados

Last edited:

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    im going to join i loved watching animorphs on abe and have 18 of the books (read them each 18 times too lol)

Name:Jake
    Appearance: https://www.scholastic.com/animorphs/characters/yearbook_jake.htm
    Personality: cool and calm pritty much sumed up in the writing under the pic in my charcters apperence(hope this is ok im making my charter just like he is in the show and books
    Pokemon Party: None dosent like the idea of pokemon being cofined in the pokeballs
    Pokemon Morphs: salemance, absol, galie, topicus, metagross,
    other: Rachels cousin (again i hope this is ok im trying to get it to go along with the books/show)

~Nightingale~

Avvy made by luis_LR8
    Years
    Awesome, thanks for joining! I don't mind that you want to play as Jake. And don't worry, I've got nearly every book (only missing like 8) and I've read them all at least twice. Again, thankies for joining, we will start once we get two more people, I will accept other sign ups after we start since we'll need someone to play the equivalents (sp?) of all the vissers and Ax...

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    thank you and i would play the part of visser 3 but im not upto scratch with his morphs. also what is going to take the place of the gedds, hawk bajirr & taxxons and are we going to have someone for eric and what about david? also are we going to start with our morphing abilitys or are we going to have to go through the abanonded work site also what is going to be our food defence against them maple flavered oatmeal or gold/silver pokeblocks?

~Nightingale~

Avvy made by luis_LR8
    Years
    Well, since not very many people have joined... I think I'll just wait and see if anyone wants to play the main villian. The other alien species will be replaced by different ones, I have them all typed up, but its on a different comp and I'll have to find it. I don't know what to do with Erek and David, I'll wait to see if anyone wants to play them first. And if we get far enough to actually get to where in the books they use a food, then I'll go with pokeblocks of a specific color. Oh, and we'll start the day after when we're all at school, we all think it was all just a weird thing that happened and we didn't get the 'super powers'. One of the char's will have to morph and convince the others. Preferably a char with a lizard or mouse pokemon morph. Don't stress too much over this, I've got it all figured out!

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    also do we start our posts like inthe books and on tv
    'my name is jake
    just jake, i cant tell you my last name or where i live because i am one of the few people who can stop the yeerk invasion and if i become a controler there is nothing left to save the world. you cant tell who is a controler and who is just a regular kid. all i know is now im an animorph.

that was taken directly from a tv ep (well what i could type as it went along)

heres a list of terms used in the show
    Animorph-animal morpher (marco came up with the name)
    chi-a race of androids surrounded in a holographic projection (eric is the one we are introduced too)
    taxxon- a race of alians sort of like a side ways yellow centpeed that voleteered to be infested
    hork bajir- theses creatures were once happy 7ft tall shreaders (they have blades on wrists, elbows, knees & sharp claws on there feet) that are bark add a yeerk and a dracon beam, and theres your evil fire power.
    bug fighter- a small ship used to fly visser three between his blade ship and the earth is shaped like a bug
    blade ship-visser three stays here most of the time other wise he's at the yeerk pool
    visser three- the only yerk to have taken over an andelite body and gain morphing abilties
    andelite-a blue-tan deer shaped creature with a humanoid torso and week arms, has 2 eyes on its face and 2 on apposable stalks. has slitts for mouts and absorbs nutrients from the grass as they run. communicate through telepathy (thought speek), you would think this creature was harmless uintill you reached its tail it is just like a scorpions with a cresent moon blade
    yerk pool- a football field sized cabin underground with entrences to it from places like shoping malls, schools and resteraunts

this should be all the info we need for now also theres been more than 40 people looking at this thread why wont somebody join?

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare

*sparkle sparkle*
    Years
    Name: Chadling
    Appearance: I will post a sprite soon
    Personality: Chadling is very friendly and outgoing, and likes anything to do with magic.
    Pokemon Party: 6 Eevees
    Pokemon Morphs: Eevee, Steelix, Skarmory, Wailord, Sandshrew, Beedrill, Tauros, Metagross, and Aggron
    Other: Chadling is an unknown alien species.

~Nightingale~

Avvy made by luis_LR8
    Years
    neomon: Settle down! You need to remember that this is going to be based on Pokemon too, I've got nearly all the books, I know what to do. No offense, but you are being a little bit controlling.. Just go along with it and trust me when I say I have it all figured out.

For your first question: No, we'll start our posts however we want. And the tv show doesn't/didn't cover as much as it should (like all book based movies/shows).

NiNGi: Thankies for joining, glad to see that someone finally joins (other than neomon) after all the views I've gotten on this RP. Thank you for filling in the missing alien that we needed.

Back to neomon: See? We'll get people to play all the parts I want played. I still haven't gotten on the other computer, so it will be a while before I'll post all the different characters we need. They will be nearly totally different than what the book calls for, so please stop posting things about the book. Sorry if I sound rude. Now, it is late (for me anyway) so I bid you all farewell, Good night! One more thing: CHILL!! ^_~

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
    Name: Maya
    Appearance: Medium length brown hair, green eyes, wears a rainbow tie-dye T-shirt and black shoes.
    Personality: At first glance, Maya appears to be laid back and friendly, but underneath the playful exterior lies a highly intelligent mind. She will not show her bad side unless bothered, angered, annoyed, or otherwise provoked.
    Pokemon Party: Persian, Dewgong, Ninetales, Pikachu, Pidgeot, Kadabra
    Pokemon Morphs: Pikachu, Persian, Vaporeon, Gardevoir, Ninetales, Kadabra, Haunter, Onix, Dewgong, Pidgeot

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
    Thanks!

I loved the Animorphs when I was younger, and was a bit bummed at the ending. (If I had written the finale, I would've called it "The Victory")

Maya is a combination of my intelligence, Marco's sense of humor, and Jake's spirit.

~Nightingale~

Avvy made by luis_LR8
    Years
    EmeraldSky: No, because not everyone has a Pikachu morph, but eventually we will all need a few of the same morphs, because that is how it is in the books, like a bird, a insect, a digger (I was thinking Diglett), etc.

NiNGi: We will start this tomorrow, but I will only be on a short time, I'm visiting my dad this weekend, I'll start us off tho, and try to be on as much as possible this weekend.

If anyone has anymore questions, please PM me! Thankies!

~Nightingale~

Avvy made by luis_LR8
    Years
    pokedude55: What do you mean? Like someone permanently trapped as a Latios? I'd rather not have legendaries, as they are rare, it would be hard for a bunch of normal (as normal as we can get) people to have seen one, let alone touch long enough to acquire it... If you must be a nothlit (someone trapped in morph) Please make it a more common pokemon... Thankies

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back