• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Movie 13 on dvd in the UK

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
    Was kind of shocked to see it on play.com, so we got the 10th film and missed 11th,12th. Now we have this and it looks like Universal has picked the license for it.
    The 10th movie was released via. Network and they were promising that they were going to bring the Season 1 on dvd but that never happened, unsure why im guessing because of the sales from that film, let's hope Universal will do better and maybe pick up the license for Movies 11,12 and maaaaaybe 7,8,9? Or even bring out the Seasons box sets?

https://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/189...archfilters=s{pokemon}+c{57}+&urlrefer=search

Will you be supporting it and buying it?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Woah, woah, wow!

I'm very suprised, last movie we had was the 10th, plus we had no releases for the 7th, 8th and 9th...

I'll be sure to pick this up if I see it though, maybe preorder it.

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
    Woah, woah, wow!

I'm very suprised, last movie we had was the 10th, plus we had no releases for the 7th, 8th and 9th...

I'll be sure to pick this up if I see it though, maybe preorder it.

And it's under £10, bargain. Hope Universal will bring out more dvd of Pokemon.

We get Zoroark Master Of Illusions before the NA as well.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
    This is nice and all, but, what about the DVD release for the U.S.?

I need that one because that's where I live, the U.S.

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
    This is nice and all, but, what about the DVD release for the U.S.?

I need that one because that's where I live, the U.S.

Well if I were you I wouldn't worry that much because you guys have had every film out on dvd when us in the UK did not have 7,8,9,11,12. So this is a surprise for us to have it released here and a big company (Universal) licensing it. And not only that you have had the series out on dvd when we have only had Chronicles.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
    Well if I were you I wouldn't worry that much because you guys have had every film out on dvd when us in the UK did not have 7,8,9,11,12. So this is a surprise for us to have it released here and a big company (Universal) licensing it. And not only that you have had the series out on dvd when we have only had Chronicles.

Do you think I can help that? I can't.

I just want the DVD released here in the U.S. as well.

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
    Just going through my old post etc and saw this...well it's getting released this month, it was delayed but at least it's coming out. Anyone getting it on dvd. I still seen this movie yet. I hope the sales will do well.

The Best there was

Training To Be The Best
    Years
    This movie has just been on TV in UK on DisneyXD, have it saved on Sky Plus but might get the DVD as it's only £9

Back