• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Movies 14 Coming to Theatres

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
  • White – Victini and Zekrom will be shown in over 300 theaters nationwide in the United States on December 3rd and 4th and Black – Victini and Reshiram will follow in the near future.

Info from pokejungle.

Thoughts? Great move? Will you be seeing it? Too limited a time?

First Trailer!

Last edited:

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • I'd probably just watch it when it comes out on CN or some other way that means I watch it for free. If the movie events are only downloadable in the theater then I may rethink that. And nation wide there is 300 theaters airing it, yeah kind of restrictive to say the least, I'd probably have to trade miles upon miles out of my way to go see it.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • If I was in the US now, I'd rather see the movies when they come out on DVD or air on Cartoon Network; I can't be bothered to see them in the theaters because my aunt may not let me.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    ;A;

Ohmygod.

I haven't seen a Pokemon movie in theaters since the third movie. ;u;

Of course I'll be seeing 14, both of them, so long as it at a theater that's less than two hours away.. Becaaaause myself and a friend of mine drove three hours to see the 3D Yugioh movie, and yeahh.. not doing that again, though it was kinda weirdly fun. XD;

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
  • If that's true, I'm totally going (if it reaches Canada). The last movie I've seen in theaters is Pokemon 2000. We were 4 in the room... That brings back souvenirs!

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Wow, this sound really great actually. Though I do like in the UK, I don't see why they can't release this in theatres here too. >.< But yeah, I haven't seen a Pokémon movie in theatres since the third either, so yeah. Sounds awesome.

Guest123_x1

The fact that this movie will only be released to 300 theaters and will only run for 2 days means that this release shouldn't be all that noteworthy, IMO (except for having a U.S. theatrical release since "Pokémon Heroes", but that's all).
    The franchise simply isn't the craze it used to be, and I seriously doubt there will be a full/wide release of any future Pokémon movie (like with the first three movies) ever again. (The first movie was released here in the U.S. at the height of the Pokémon craze.)
    My guess is that the 300 or so theaters that this will be released to will mostly be in major cities or metropolitan areas (such as New York, Los Angeles, and Chicago).

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I have a horrible feeling that if it's shown in the UK, it's only going to be in a cinema in London >________> Or just not at all, y'know. I would completely go and see it if it were in my city, though.

Years
  • That's awesome that the Americans get to see their first theatrical release since Pokemon Heroes.

Who knows? We Aussies get to see Pokemon movies on Cartoon Network, shame I don't get cable (although Network Ten has aired The Rise Of Darkrai and Giratina And The Sky Warrior.)

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • I wish it was but I'm sure the next one will be. Since the third game will be on the 3DS and such x)

Also, updated first post with the first English trailer! =)

Brolijah

Secretly (Not) Active
    Years
  • it only makes sense that these would go through theaters for the dub. they're "equal" counterparts, so nintendo couldn't premier one before the other. I'M SOOO GOING TO SEE THEM BOTH! :D

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Looking good to me, wow. But gosh... I forgot how much I despise Cilan's voice. ;; Dunno if I'll be able to handle it.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I've only seen the Pokémon movies they played in the theaters on VHS/DVD. Or on the internet. I definitely want to see this in theaters. :DDDD

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2013
    How was the 14th Pokemon movie at the theatres in the USA? Were the cinemas full?

Demon.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2018
    im pretty sure Black came on cartoon network a week or so ago.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back