• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mysterious Dungeons Anime Spin-Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    BulbaNews said:
    Released in November 2005 with 1.4 million copies sold, Pokémon Mysterious Dungeon will become a spinoff anime, beginning with a two hour anime special to be aired in July ahead of the release of Pokémon Diamond and Pearl.

The plot will follow the game closely, with a boy-turned-Pikachu as the main character and an Eevee as his partner. It seems that the Pokémon characters will be able to speak, as in the game.

Alright ZOMFG~! WTF~? I just hope this is not an April Fools Joke. If this is real it's gonna be great~! BTW any idea when is Mysterious Dungeon gonna release in Europe/America?

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    This sounds like a great anime o.o

Lucky I'll be in Japan starting late August X3!

Years
    That would not be a problem xD I know a site with all Poke Episodes (not only Pokemon but other anime too) It is releasing all weekly episode. It's language is Japanese but with Chinese subs unfortunately... Well, I'll give ya guys the site as soon as the Dungeons Anime is released.

Edit: Oh !#$#$%#$@# it WAS an April Fool's Joke~! I looked over PokeAni (Were it had been originally reported) and it said that.............. Oh crap...

PokeAni said:
    昨年11月に発売され、2本合わせて140万本以上の大ヒットとなった「ポケモン不思議のダンジョン青の救助隊・赤の救助隊」が、ポケットモンスター10周年企画の一環として「ポケットモンスターダイヤモンド・パール」に先駆け、7月に2時間のスペシャルアニメとして放送される事が分かりました。

内容は原作となるゲームをベースに、主人公はポケモンになってしまった少年でピカチュウとして登場し、パートナーはイーブイ。さまざまなポケモンと出会い、冒険することで、「なぜポケモンになってしまったのか!?」その答えと衝撃の展開が待ちうけます。ちなみにゲーム同様ポケモンがしゃべるそうです。

情報元 「April Fool」「ポケモン非公式サイト」
    Oh dammit...

Years
    oww well that would have been good.They should do a spin off with the Pokemon Rangers. The guy ranger from the movie and the girl ranger from the that one episode of the anime.

Years
    Actually the Boy Ranger doesn't appear on the Movie. The other guy which is their leader or sth appers on the movie.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back