• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2: Explorers of Time and Darkness

What Pokemon do you want to be

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    which is the best version to get?

Please reply asap

thanks ash

It really depends on you, if you like Lucario so you should buy Time Version; if you like Mewtwo, well Dark Version is more suitable for you. If you want to know more about the version exclusives you should go to the first page.

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
    The Nightmare??How do I get that in my game?

Well after the manaphy and phione thing team charm will appear at the guild. then you go to regigigas dungeon. beat him then beat some optional missions.trigger a few cutsceans then azuril wont wake. so you have to find drowsey at mount travail. then you go into azurils nightmare. beat it then talk to lapras then one night palkia will attack you at your base.

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2008
    I downloaded this game and i'm already addicted.
    I am a Totodile and my partner is Chimchar
    My Explorer team is called Team Aroniyte.

I have a Psyduck, Anorith, Shuckle and a Taurous.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    what's the differance?
    ??????????????????????????
    The main story is the same, the only difference is version exclusives.

Guys, did I imagine things? This thread looks like had merged to the another MD2 thread...

Last edited:
    Back