• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue- Which are the best two pokemon?

gotron228

^_^
Years
  • hey I would just liek to know which is the best two pokemon to aqquire as parteners coz im sorta stuck and I would liek to know I don't mind if its male or female

EmpoleMew

Lunatic Lunar Rabbit
    Years
  • Well, Mystery Dungeon doesn't actually use the gender system. The exceptions are you, your partner (Who supposedly is the same gender as you) and the Nidoran family. That said, the best Pokemon if you've beeten the story already IMO are yourself/your partner and Absol. Or you could use Lati_s depending on whether you're recruiting or not. For recruiting, use Latias. For hard missions, use Latios.

Lunux

<-- My recolours!!!
    Years
  • Get a starter that can learn bullet seed. it will help you alot! Bulbasur, Treeko, or chicarita are the best. Cubone works too but not as much. I went through the game with Cubone as leader and Pikachu as partner.(porbably stupid to choose pikachu)

Lunux

<-- My recolours!!!
    Years
  • Why do you need to know this anyways? To start a new game and get awesome stuff? that's what i did multiple times. but i still can't find out which pokemon are best to go into the lv. 1 regression dungeons with. does anyone know?

gotron228

^_^
    Years
  • well I just want to know becuase all the teams I choose end out bad like machop and treecko tehre great untill you get up to rayquaza

Back