• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PoKeMoN Mystery Dungeon: Eon of Shadow and Eon of Night

Cobja619

I'm back baby!
Years
  • I have an idea for two new Mystery Dungeon games: Eon of Shadow and Eon of Night. It will feature a whole new range of Pokemon, and Pokemon from the preveious games.

3 new starters: Charkoal, Drawmiru and Vineybie. (Charkoal is the pre-evolve of Torkoal.)

Legends: Serelio, Drogon and others like Moltres, Mewtwo, Suicune, etc.

Dungeons: Sea-side Cave, Lake Cavern, Ruin Bridge, River Path, Brick Tower, Mt. Frost, Mt. Furnace, Mt. Spark, Dragon Peak and Drogon's Platform. And they are just the story lined levels!

Ranks: Normal, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Pearl, Diamond, Platinum, Master.

Story line: The spirit of the Pokemon World has asked many brave souls to save their world, but all have declined. That is, all but you. You are asked a series of questions and based on your answers, you become a Pokemon. When you come to, you have been washed up on a beach and a Pokemon, soon to become your partner, greets you. He takes you an intersection and makes an offer to form a Rescue Team! He gives you the details. He leads you to you to a base, which is his and leaves. You look around the base and fall to sleep.

I WILL POST MAP HERE! SOON... MAYBE...​

I don't know if I can do this. Go ahead and do this if you like, but put me in the credits!

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Yeah well, good luck is all I can say, just expand more about your hack.

Back