• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon:Exploreres of Sky

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    does anyone have any neews about this new game? (don't tell me about the jap one, I rammed my head after buying platinum in japanese)

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • I can't find anything on it. Im proably looking in the wrong place though lol.

Nvm i found info.

It gonna be relesed on april 19th in japan. doesn't say anything about other country relese dates.

It might be a special japanese version just like green was in r/b/y/g

Of they just haven't put the relese dates down.

Ryuzaki_Lawliet

Arctic Fox Lover =3
    Years
  • I hope they bring explorers of Sky to the US. (my mom won't let me get it probably but meh.) I hope that its not another one of those Japan limited like Green. I really wanted to play Green.

Katnip

Harajuku Lover
    Years
  • I am dying for it to come out- and I hope they release it outside of Japan, as well. I LOVE Explorers of Time, and I am almost exploding with excitement.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • Wait about 6 months then. thats proably how long it'll be before its relesed in the us, or how long it will be before we get any news.

Anyway if its not gonna be relesed, heres hoping for someone to do a english translation just like green had.

Ryuzaki_Lawliet

Arctic Fox Lover =3
    Years
  • Yeah. Darkness was my fave until a glitch that happened. When I got to level 15 it glitched me to 90 and said I have negative 44 health then deletes my data. :( Explorers of sky better not be a ripoff

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • This will be interesting.

It's obvious that Skymin would be the main center of it's storyline.

Now, I wonder if there's goin' to be any new partners and starters...

Back