• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Justice and Corruption (Reboot) SU thread (Only

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
Years
  • Note: The old one died out just around the start of this year so here's a re-boot.

Wigglytuff and his remaining guild members were fleeing from Rayquza and his Corruption Guild, after going on a dangerous expedition to infiltrate the heart of the Corruption Guild's headquarters to find the plans to the Corruption machine that Rayquza intends to use to corrupt the whole region to his personal image in hopes of finding a weakness. Wigglytuff and his Guild succeeded in finding these plans after searching for 3 weeks deep into enemy territory. They found that the only way to repel the Corruption machine is to find the 5 pillars of Justice. According to theories the 5 pillars could not only dismiss the machines power, but destroy the machine and transform anyone corrupted back to their ordinary selves once again.

"I can't go further!" groaned Bidoof to his remaining Guild members. Chatot snapped back at him, "You have to, or Rayquza's Guild would catch up to us. I certainly don't want to go through that again!" Wigglytuff, followed by Sunflora and Exploud, were ahead of Bidoof, Quickly the young explorer dashed to the group in an attempt to keep up with them. Chatot glided through the air and kept an eye on things in case of an ambush. After running for an hour straight, Wigglytuff called for a quick rest. Exploud sitting and looking at the ground, while Sunflora was in tears for loss of the newly deceased Guild members, Bidoof, Chatot, and Wigglytuff got out some food from Wigglytuffs treasure bag. The Pokemon settled in to a solemn meal.

"I can't believe they're gone! Diglet… Chimecho… Corphish… Dugtrio… Croagunk…They're just gone!" wept Sunflora. Exploud just said to himself "Diglet, your sacrfice, along with the others, will not be in vain. I swear it!" "Ok! Rests over. It's time to move out!" Wigglytuff ordered. This time they kept a steady pace instead of running and had to start a small conversation to dispel the silence, "Bidoof, I think we owe it all to you for using that Luminous Orb to help us escape from being executed, as well as throwing all those stun seeds at the corrupted Pokemon," complemented Chatot, "Gee thanks." blushed Bidoof as they walked. "Ok I think it'll take about a few days to get back to the guild, so we need to reserve our food in order to survive." announced Wigglytuff as he peeped into the treasure bag. In any other situation, the rationing of food would be very nerve racking on the team, but there was an unfortunate excess of food for them with the loss of half the original pokemon on the team.

2 weeks later:

The Guild was quieter then ever before. Even more silent than when it first started, and all meetings were held in whispers. Wigglytuff launched a desperate plan to recruit new members for the guild. Applicants included survivors of treasure town as well as travelers and refugees who came from areas already corrupted by Raquzza's greedy ambitions. The newest members of the guild were the cousin of the now deceased Diglett, Gastly replacing Chimecho, Krabby replacing Corphishh, another Croagunt replacing his predecessor . These new members devoted themselves to hunting down Pokemon spreading corruption, even if it meant the cost of their own lives.
    Meanwhile, Rayquza continued to search for the Corruption machine freely as he controlled the skies and most of the region with an iron fist

One morning, Wigglytuff made an announcement to his guild mates. "We need more members to start our expedition. The expedition will be based on finding the 5 pillars of Justice and destroy the Corruption machine. This will enable the region to return to normal. Now, Chatot will take over the rest of the briefing." Wigglytuff sat down in his chair at the head of the table, allowing his officer to do the rest of the talking, "Yes thank you Guild Master. Unlike other expeditions where we select a few explorers, we will be taking the whole Guild with us to find the pillars, We'll search as one whole team as these are dangerous times, Don't get too excited just yet. we still need more members for the Guild to start this exploration and today's job is to work through the crowds of townsfolk undetected and recruit as many to our cause as possible"

At the headquarters of Corruption Guild, Raqueeza had a similar meeting, "Guild members of Corruption, recently our Guild was infiltrated by those who oppose us. We managed to destroy all but five of them, dwindling their numbers to a fraction of what it was!" Announced the leader of Corruption. "We still seek the legendary Corruption machine and corrupt all inhabitants of this land! We must get to the machine before Wigglytuff's Guild gets all those Pillars, meaning we need to split up into 2 teams. One will find the machine with me, and the other team stopping Wigglytuff will be led by Absol. Also, as of today, there will be some new members joining our ranks."

Plot:

It has been 5 years since time was restored into the region. Many believed it was the end to bad Pokemon., but the were shortly proven wrong. The legendary Sky Pokemon Rayquza watched over the skies and once witnessed the power of Dialga. Jealously Inspired by what potential the legendary Pokemon had, the Sky Pokemon decided instead of controlling time he would spread corruption to far away places. Rayquza forcefully took charge over all pokemon by either forcing them to work for him or bribing good Pokemon with infinite. The corruption soon spread to around the borders of Treasure town. Upon his arrival, Rayquza made it clear that would corrupt all with the corruption machine!

Desperately, Wigglytuff started an expedition to infiltrate Rayquza's guild and find anything that could defeat the machine. The Guild set off, and were either captured by the corrupt, or were executed while trying to escape. It ended with only 5 explorers returning from the journey with a small piece of information. There were supposedly 5 pillars of Justice that could negate the machines power and restore the region to its once beautiful state.

Rules: (Read before applying)

1. No Cussing, Profanity, etc. We want everyone to feel comfortable. If this rule is broken punishment will not be light….. well the only punishment there is to kick the offender out!

2.Proper grammar and language, spelling is appreciated

3. The post must at least once a Paragraph.

4. When wanting to talk Out of Character(OOC) go to the OCC Thread.

5. Big Rule, NO GODMODDING. So no always defeating the enemy or winning against some super power full Pokemon all by yourself. Or controlling someone else NPC or another player.

6. Relationships are allowed, but please no sexual acts. Your allowed to fall in love with a another Pokemon and have an egg but don't describe it broadly just make it an announcement when the whole guild's here. The egg has to be with a parent at all times! It will take about 9 posts from each parent so 18 posts in total. Once the baby is born, the parent who took the egg the most names the newborn while the parent that spent less time with the egg has to take the baby with them everywhere.

8. STAY ACTIVE so about 2 posts a week. You can have more if you like

7. No one can be a legendary pokemon or shiny, only 1st forms are allowed but you can evolve during the Rp by stone or some special event.

8.Only one Pokemon per Rp'er

SU Sheet:

Name: (The nickname of the Pokemon you want to be)

Species: (What species is your Pokemon)

Appearance: (Try to avoid everyday Pokemon looks)

Personality: (How do you act)

Move set: (What moves do you have (Only 4 moves are allowed))

Faction: (Do you choose to be part of the Justice or Corruption)

History: (major events that led up to the present)

Items: (What you have mainly it's berries but you throw in other items)

Justice:
    1. Pyro: Me

Corruption

My SU

Name: Pyro

Species: Charmander (The best Pokemon eva)

Appearance: He's a bit small for his size but quicker than the other Charmander's in his villiage and his tail flame is much brighter. He also wear's Blue Ski Goggle's tha were handed down to him by his father and has his own Treasure pouch.

Personality: Pyro is a docile Charmander, he talks to anyone and never take's the role of leader, He usually will follow any orders, save his friends from danger, however he is very head-strong and reckless when coming to exploring and only goes for the big treasure and usually misses out the small ones and almost activate's every trap. He also has a very big appetite but usally share's his food.

Move set: Ember, Flamethrower, Slash, Dragon Claw

Faction: Justice

History: Born in a Volcano villiage of Charmander's Pyro grew up like any other Charmander, he had a little sister named Flare where she alway's looked after him when playing exploration with his friends, Pyro's father was a retired Explorerer who gave Pyro his goggle's when he first went to school. One day Pyro went exploring solo, his sister Flare was sick and his friends were kept at home. While there he found a treasure pouch along with berries and a small relic shapped like a diamond ruby. After coming back he found his corrupted Pokemon heading to his Villiage, scared Pyro watched from outside the villiage to see his family been taken away and his father turned into a corrupted Pokemon, Pyro fled to Treasure Town a 3 day hike to join Wigglytuff and stop the Corruption and free his comrade's.

Items: Oran Berry x2, Peacha Berry x1, Sitrus Berry x2, Relic.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2020
    This Is My first RP EVER,so I hope I know what I'm doing.

Name: Kolinx

Species: Shinx

Appearance: Face is Black,not blue.(But if that counts as Shininess,then its normal),is smaller then normal,has a little yellow scarf that he had since birth.He also has a Small scar on his face.His tail tip has a shape of a snowflake,showing that he was born in a cold place.

Personality: Kolinx is very lonely.He was always made fun of at and had no friends at school.But he is always a bit hasty,winning lots of races,including a Championship,that other Shinxes might have envy.He would always never go to Parties,even if he was invited.But when it came to family,Kolinx was always very brave and stood up when protecting the ones he loves.

Move set: Charge Beam,Wild Charge,Ice fang,Volt Switch

History: Born From a Lonely Luxray and Hasty Glaceon in a Snowy Village,Kolinx was the youngest of the group.He always loved the cold,and could even hide in snow.He always ran everyday,making him very "Wast".His Mother's Lonley Side came when he was bulled by other Pokemon.But he sometimes came up to them.His life changed one sad day,when Absol came and brainwashed Kolinx's Mother to join the Corruption.Kolinx tried to save his mother,but Absol attacked him,leaving a scar on his face.Kolinx still has Nightmares of that event.One month after that,Kolinx's Dad went to find her.He never returned.So,Kolinx joined Wigglytuff and his guild to find his mother and father and take revenge on Absol.

Items: Oran and Oren Berries x 2,Lum Berry x 3.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm new on this site.. I hope I get this SU right :P

Name: Ice

Species: Buneary

Appearance: Is a bit bigger than most Buneary's, with a red bunch of fur on one ear. Also wears a purple bracelet.

Personality: Ice was always the tough girl. She tried to be the one who was doing the greatest things, but eventually she began to simmer down after less pokemon were looking up to her.

Move set: Ice Beam, Bounce, Healing Wish, Ice Punch

Faction: Justice :)

History: Born in a small cave during a blizzard to a Vanilish and Azumarill. She ran away at a young age, only to find no other place to go. She went back to her parents, but eventually moved on. Ice always liked playing around in the snow, making every snow day fun. Unfortunately, she heeard of her parent's disappearance, and didn't have much fun afterward. Still her competitive and playful self, Ice tried to keep her life in normal routine.

Items: 2 Oran berries, a Pecha berry, 3 Apples, and a small compass.

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
  • Ok umm guys, I forgot to mention no one liners, so for now you 2 are pending till you can dust it up thanks for applying.

Years
  • SU Form.

My SU~

Name: Trudea

Species: Skarmory

Appearance:
    Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Justice and Corruption (Reboot) SU thread (Only

Trudea is the same as other skaymory's in shape, but her body and feathers have been scorched black during a deadly fight with a Camerupt. She wears a blood red scarf around her neck as a sign that she is dangerous and not to be messed with.

Personality: Trudea was known for her brutality and fearlessness, the menacing solo criminal hunter of Team Titanium. She hated crowds and noise, always on her own, attacking any unfortunate Pokemon that happened to offend her. Even Pokemon whom had a type advantage against her stayed away, fearing what she could do to them. She has a deep seated hatred for Camerupts, as she was humiliated and injured incredibly severely in a fight against one. Trudea does not care about the Corruption machine and the plan that Rayquaza is hatching, as she believes that she could even take down Rayquaza. Despite not officially accepting her position, Trudea is a valueable member of the Wigglytuff Guild, even if she does things by herself and never listens to others.

Move set: Steel Wing, Fly, Rock Slide, Swords Dance.

Faction: Reluctantly Justice

History: Very few know of Trudea's history and rumors abound that she's a demon that sprang up from the depths of hell. She was actually born on a mountain high above the clouds, her parents, a wargle and a skarmory, both capable fighters. However, they were not blessed with long lives and so passed away while Trudea was only a fledgling.

Trudea, once she came down from her haven on the mountain, found an irreplaceable partner in a Rapidash named Noble. He was an annoyance to her, constantly cheerful and optimistic. Neitherless, he would not leave no matter what she did and so Noble stayed. Later, they formed a rescue team, with a Cradily.

Then, while they were on a mission to capture a criminal Camerupt, Cradily and Noble were defeated and knocked over the edge into a volcanic crater and Trudea only managed to defeat the criminal after a long battle, suffering scars and injuries all over. Her body was scorched black, her feathers no longer bright. She quit the rescue team after that, going back to her mountain, and so was unseen to everyone for several years.

However, she was notified by Wigglytuff, when Camerupt escaped from prison and requested to defeat him again. Now considerably stronger from her solitude training, she beat him easily. In return, Wigglytuff requested that she help the guild with their search for the pillars.

Items: Silver Chiffon, 3 x Lum berries.

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
    Years
  • Hey guys, thought I might join this, it looks interesting. But, here we go.

Name: Alex

Speceis: Absol

Appearance: A normal absol, but has a long scar running down the left side of his face.

Personality: Suspicious by nature, he never wants to be out of the loop. On the outside he appears to be anti-social, but he enjoys company with other pokemon and listening to them, even when he does not talk much. He is reluctant to voice his opinions, rather keeping his thoughts to himself.

Moveset: Dark Pulse, Dragon Rage, Shadow Ball, Slash

History: Alex was orphaned when he was very young, and grew up living by himself. His rough life on the street caused him to keep to himself, not talking much, only when he needs to. When he became old enough, he tried to get jobs to get some extra money to get himself off the street. Some of these jobs were shady things, that the authorities would have cracked down on if they knew about it, but Alex didn't care. Money was money. Eventually, he had a big deal going down with the Corruption team. It went south however, and he barely escaped with his life and now a long scar on the side of his face. Things from there changed for Alex, who then left the city he had been living in and headed through the country regretful of all that he had done in the past. Now he only needed a chance to make it up to the ones that he had harmed. Then he heard of Team Justice...

Items: TBD (I really have no idea for now....)

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2011
    Name: Storm

Species: Dratini

Appearence: An average Dratini who wears a red bandana with his family crest around his neck. He also has runes like the ones that Groudon, Rayquaza, and Kyogre running down his back that glow a foresty green when he uses an electric type move.

Personality: Storm is a brave but sometimes reckless Dratini with a bigger heart than head (so to speak). He will risk his life for his friends, and regularly helps out with any chores or such. He listens to commands, unless unfair. He isn't a big eater.

Move Set: Outrage, Dragon Pulse, Surf, Flamethrower (check on serebii it can learn these moves)

History: Storm was found as an egg on the sand of a beach by an exploration team called The Victors, consisting of Dragonite, Salamence, and Flygon. They raised him up and cared for him as if he were there own.
    When he hatched, he was given his personal treasure, the Dragon Sphere.
    He witnessed there corruption. So he went face to face with Rayqauza and shouted up to him, "Take me instead of them! Please!" Rayqauza merely laughed and corrupted him too. Three days passed, and Storm woke up early in the morning, back at his home on the beach, where he was raised, free from the corruption. After that he vowed he would find the Pokemon or Person that saved him, then take his vengeance on Rayquaza for destroying his family. he joined Team Justice hoping that one day, he will get his chance.

Items: Oran Berry x3, Big apple x1, Apple x2, Dragon Sphere.

Whoops! You know when i said that the runes running down his back glow a foresty green when he uses an electric type move, well I meant dragon type move. Soryy 'bout that im new to this.

Last edited:

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
  • Ok I'm sorry for being away, for a long time so here's the message this RP will go on the ones that are accepted are already in. So everyone polish up your SU's and for those who want to sign up sign up although I want some corruption members or do you guys want an all justice version and an Corruption version?

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
    Years
  • Name: Hugo
    Species: Riolu
    Appearance:

Personality: He is very serious and never gives mercy. He mocks his opponents when battling and he even has a knife with him all the time for protection. He has the stealth of ninjas and uses it wisely. He will attack anybody who even lightly touches him, if he doesn't know them that well.
    Moveset: Force Palm, Blaze Kick, Focus Punch, Close Combat.
    Faction: Corruption
    History: Hugo is very secretive so nobody knows his history.
    Items: Knife, Oran berries X2, Apple, mystery item.

rimz32

Looking for the Best Tranier
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2012
    Name: Speed Demon
    Species: Gible
    Apperance: Red & Black
    Personality: Merciless & can run underground up to 750 mph
    Moveset: Dragon Dance, Draco Metor, Magma Storm, Aura Sphere
    History: He Died as a Garchomp. But somehow, he was reborn as a Gible. He is an ace fighter and fast hunter. He can't be detected because of his rebirth except where he died.
    Items: None

Last edited:
    Years
  • Name: Raven
    Species: Murkrow
    Appearance: A normal Murkrow, but the feathers on her head are red instead of black.
    Personality: She's mostly silent but when she speaks, she is sarcastic and a wee bit sadistic at times. She is able to move swiftly wthout alerting her enemies.
    Moveset: Aerial Ace, Shadow Ball, Thief, Dream Eater
    History: She was a thief before she was corrupted, so she is no stranger to the dark side of Pokemon. Due to her "profession", she is able to move swiftly wthout alerting her enemies.
    Items: Oran Berries x3, Cheri Berries x2, Pecha Berries x2

Back