• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Justice and Corruption (Reboot) SU thread (Only

Hiroshi Zaiaku

Sword Dancer Hiroshi
    Years
    i'll this out :D

SU Sheet:

Name: Fironea
    Species: Snorunt
    Appearance: A abnormal white Snorunt instead of white. The eyes are red.
    Personality: Very intelligent, knows her opponent's first move easily. Makes evil a chill in the area with her icy-black appearance. Fironea is a very sneaky, loving pokemon when near and around, but secretly tricks them without them knowing. She can be very "unheartful," but she still cries at night over her past.

Move set: Ice fang, Crunch, Frost Breath. Shadow Ball

Faction: Corruption

History: Once was part of a nice family of Ice pokemon, she has one day a terrible fate of being captured by the enemy of their family, and now resides as a lonely Snorunt in a world of pokemon known as this one right now.

Items: Stritus Berry (x5)

Last edited:

Darkgoalie

Psychic Professor
    Years
    It looks full too me as i count 6 Faction members and 4 Coruption members so i don't think i would be able to sign up. :( But if a space does become avaiable is it possible for me to reserve this.

Back