• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Justice and Corruption

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
    OCC: SU's are closed the OCC thread is there for a reason for late Su's so declined.)

Blaze heard some Pokemon inside, "Ok I'll set up a meeting." he said to the others.

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    ''I'll take Altaria down'' I shouted to Cinder. I went into an Aerial Ace,but stopped when I got really close.'' Could it really be..'' I thought to myself, as soon a I saw a tuft of black hair on the Altaria's head.
    ''Mum, is it really you?'' I asked.
    ''Cottoni!" the Altaria cried. The family reunion didn't last long. A ring on her foot tightened, probably emitting pain through her body.
    "I'm sorry I have to do this but," I said, before Ice Beaming Altaria.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    (OOC: A reunion with your mum??)

Cottoni went in towards the Altaria with Aerial Ace before stopping suddenly and addressing it as 'mum'. "Um...ok then..?" I used Lava Plume and then only Tyranitar, Flygon and Garchomp remained. "3 left!" I yelled and crush clawed the Tyranitar. It wasn't the best choice as it tossed me al the way across the guild.

Years
    "They are both ground!" shouted Kaiser in dismay. "How am I supposed to-" Flygon blasts him away with a devastating Hyperbeam and falls to the ground outside of the guild. He gets up but there were mysteriously no signs of injuries.

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    (OOC: I'm RPing in first person. So when I say I in my RP, it means Cottoni. If you read Cottoni's history you'll find out her mum was an Altaria. Altaria was brainwashed by Corruption into working for them, but Cottoni thought her mother had died, so it was an 'reunion'. I'll discuss this more in the OOC Thread.)
    IC:
    Cottoni the Swablu(1st person)
    ''Don't worry Kaiser! I'll take that Garchomp!'' I yelled, before I Ice Beamed it. Ice Beam took Garchomp down, before Flygon Hyper Beamed me too.

Luno the Murkrow(3rd person)
    After wandering in the forest vacinities a while,Luno the Murkrow spotted a great big building. 'This must be the place,'' Luno thought. As Luno flew into the building.
    ''Is anyone there? I'm here for the Corruption Guild,'' Luno shouted.

Last edited:

D. Lawride

Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
    Years
    "Reporting back, sir! We heard your urgent call, sir!" One of the Digletts, the leader apparently, moved forward. "What is it that you wished to discuss with us, sir?"

As the Diglett lost itself in diplomatic words, Chunk started to notice the emptiness of the cave. Looking around, he found nobody but him, the Digletts, Silver's group and Blaze. In that case...

"Why are we here; and alone?" He gravely spoke without making eye contact with Blaze. He knew he shouldn't speak in that kind of tone, but he knew there was no other way of doing it without seeming weak. And that was something he couldn't have.

Nakuzami

Years
    I was half concsious and saw Garchomp go down but both Kaiser and Cottoni get hit with a Hyper Beam from Flygon. "Urf...only...2...more..." I fell over and blacked out for a moment. When I woke up it felt as if I had no control over my body. I launched an Extrasensory which began hurling Flygon all over the place, eventually knocking it out. I collapsed yet again. This time when I awoke I had full control of my body and felt completely restored. "Odd, very odd." I went in to attack Tyranitar with now full power. I launched...an Eruption which knocked it out immediately. "Wow...I can do that?"
    I looked around. Corruption was gone but the guild was torn apart. Now that I think about it I never saw any of the senior guild members in that fight... I ran into Wigglytuff's chamber. No one. I checked around the guild, over and over again. The only Pokemon I could find were the other new recruits. "Where is everyone?"

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    OOC: Finally the Corruption attack is over
    IC:
    Cottoni the Swablu(1st Person)
    I tiredly got up. All that battling had taken it's toll on me. Battling? Did I really battle that much? My fears came back to me.
    Then, I heard Cinder ask "Where is everyone?" Only then I realised that all the senior guild members were missing, plus my partner.
    "We have to find the senior guild members," I bravely said, trying to hide my fear that the Corruption had killed them.

Nakuzami

Years
    Cottoni got up and began to talk. "We have to find the senior guild members," I could tell Cottoni was trying to be brave but was really scared about what might have happened. "Well, I know Wigglytuff and the others are too good to be killed, or captured. But, if they're gone...they must have been captured. Besides, if they were killed the bodies would still be here." I began to think. "Do we know exactly where the Corruption guild is? Actually, that's too exteme a goal right now...we probably need more recruits...and we should look around here first. Sparky and Wigglytuff might have some notes on the Corruption guild...and their weakness. So, what should we do?" I looked outside. It was very dimly lit, almost dawn. The battle had gone on much longer than I thought.

Years
    Kaiser knew Cottoni is trying to be brave but she fears what may happen next like everyone else. "We should look for notes first to decide what to do." he suggested. "If we can't find anything, I can go to town to find out more."
    He proceeds to Wigglytuff's room to look for notes.

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    Cottoni The Swablu (1st Person)
    ''If we get no clues, a risky way to find information about Wigglytuff and the others would be to pretend to work for the Corruption,'' I said out loud, waiting to hear any comments on my idea.
    ''That's a good idea, but first we sould check for notes,'' Cinder said to me.
    ''Okay, I'll check the dinner hall," I replied. I went into the dinner hall to check for notes.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    (OOC: guess i missed that)

Jerico continued slowly. he wasn't sure what to expect at all he'd been away for years. they walked through town until Sliver stopped.

"hey... how about we head in here" sliver pointed up to a large building. the guild. "i heard their looking for recruits"

Jerico was quiet and still. maybe this would be his chance to make up for his mistakes.

"sure lets go for it" Jerico steeled himself and nodded

they headed up to the intimidating building. when they approached the building they noticed quite the collection of battle scars on the guild. Jerico went in first followed Sliver. they asked a member where recruits should go they sent him to where some other young pokemon were. they looked ragged and beat. jerico stepped forward.

"hi I'm Jerico what did i miss?"

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years
    (OOC: @Dragonite149: You just godmodded :P You made Cinder say something I didn't make him :P (But I don't really mind, after all, it was minor)
    @jasonwolf: (also, Sparky went missing with all the other high-ups...didn't he?))

IC:
    Cottoni brought up the point of masquerading as corruption members. That sounded crazy, and suicidal. But I didn't want to make Cottoni feel worse so I just replied with ''That's a good idea, but first we sould check for notes,'' It did sound like a good idea, just a crazy, suicidal, good idea. Cottoni headed into the Dinner Hall to check for notes. I don't really think notes would be in there, but it's possible.

I noticed two Pokemon enter the Guild. They didn't seem to be bad Pokemon, especially since neither were attacking. I ignored it and headed into Sparky's quarters. "There's got to be something here somewhere..." I began turning everything upside-down, looking for something to go on. A stack of papers was underneath the bed. "Oh, what have we here?" I picked up the papers and began to read.

After a little bit of reading, I knew I had found what we were looking for, or at least part of it. I ran out to the main part of the Guild. "I got something! It says where the corruption Guild is located. And something about 5 pillars...there has to be more somewhere..." I thought for a moment. "Let's check Wigglytuff's Chamber." I headed towards the door of Wigglytuff's room, hoping to find something more.

Last edited:
    Years
    "I found a note about where one of pillars are." said Kaiser as he left Wigglytuff's room. "Things I found apart from this are Perfect Apples. I can go to the cafe to find out about other pillars later."

Nakuzami

Years
    I began searching Wigglytuff's room. There wasn't much to find, some Perfect apples, some wonder mail, some unidentifiable substances. But then I looked up. Way up above there was papers scattered around. How will I get up there? I looked around, no way up. Or was there? I used Dig and tunneled through the wall until I reached the beams the papers were on. I collected them all and went back down.

On the papers it went into more detail about the Pillars. Also about the machine Rayquaza was using to help him in his Corruption. Apparently, if you had all of the Pillars, you could destroy the machine. There was just one problem, only one pillar's location was known. And the location wasn't good.

"So, should we locate the Pillars before or after we rescue the others?" I wasn't sure which to do, either option was dangerous, and either would lead us to Rayquaza. The only known location of a Pillar was the dungeon of Rayquaza, the Sky Pillar.

Silver enseron

Water type trainer.
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2020
    Silver listened to what chunk and the digkett said. " We are here alone because either the Justice attacked and got us by surprise or the prisoners revolted and defeated most the corruption while they were out on a mission " Silver said as he leaned against the cave wall looking at everyone.

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    (OOC: Luno the Murkrow is waiting to get accepted into the Corruption Guild)
    IC: Cinder began to search Wigglytuff's room. Not long after, Cinder found a note, explaining the Corruption Machine and the Pillars. Then, Cinder said "So, should we locate the Pillars before or after we rescue the others?"
    ''I think we should rescue the others first. We aren't even nearly experienced enough to beat Rayquaza, and if we're with the others, we stand a chance of beating Rayquaza," I replied.

Nakuzami

Years
    "Yes, but either way we may have to face Rayquaza...and i'm not sure if he spends more time at his guild or in the Sky Pillar...but it would be more likely that he's at the Sky Pillar as he has a Pokemon...a Blaziken named Blaze, in charge at the moment..." I looked up from the paper. "And the fact that the machine is at his guild...hidden, but there's a chance they may use it against us..." I gave it some thought. "Plus, we don't know exactly where the Corruption guild is and we have no way of getting to the Sky Pillar. Also, as you said, we are not experianced enough. So, we need to locate the Corruption Guild, the Pillars, find means of getting to the Sky Pillar and train to the extremes." I looked at the other recruits. "So, is that it?"

D. Lawride

Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
    Years
    (OOC: But I thought the Corruption Guild building had been destroyed after the rebellion? Or at least one of the sites?)

Chunk looked back at Silver with his eyes narrowed.

"Isn't that a bit of a long-shot?" He satirized - he knew from personal experience that the Corruption Guild wasn't there to joke around, let alone get beaten down by a rebellious group of prisoners.

Though a thought did come to his mind; if the prisoners had indeed escaped...

"Mom... dad... did you go, too...?" He mumbled to himself, staring down for a moment.

Back