• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Justice and Corruption

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    Jerico and sliver were still un sure what to do. they decided they'd go right to the guild master. they walked through the guild and found their way to the guild master's room. they heard some noises inside and heard someone shout about the curruption guild.Jerico opened the door and found a cyndaquil shufflling through some papers.

"wait... who are you!? where's wigglytuff?" Jerico asked with a shout stepping up to the pokemon.

when he took a second look at the cyndaquil he noticed one distinct feature. he had blueish flames and black fur. Jerico stepped back he'd never knew there were other pokemon like him here in the justice guild. what mistake had he made that would lead him to this. why was he only finding this out now. he had been taught that he was the only one like that. he had learned to hate every other pokemon. now that was all lies and he had to fix them.

"i'm sorry if i yelled i... i just need to see wigglytuff" he said looking down his past life now all crushed lies

"yeah we want to join the guild" Sliver joined in

Jerico stepped back and took a deep breath. "we.... I mean I have information on the corruption guild."

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    The two pokemon I saw earlier barged into the room. "wait... who are you!? where's wigglytuff?" shouted the Charmander. He paused for a moment before speaking again. "i'm sorry if i yelled i... i just need to see wigglytuff"

"yeah we want to join the guild" Said the second pokemon.

"Uhh...sorry..." I wasn't quite sure how to break it to these two without doing it straight forward. "Wigglytuff is no longer here. None of the senior guild members are...they were captured by corruption. But...you're most welcome to join. We need more recruits..."

"we.... I mean I have information on the corruption guild." came the reply of the Charmander.

"... ... ...Well...Great! All of the information is extremely welcome, no matter how small."

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    "then this will be extremely welcome!" Jerico shouted "there was a prisoner revolt at the curruption guild a large number of the memebers are scattered throughout the woods including Blaze"

Jerico bit his toungue for a second. how was he supposed to explain what he knew he couldn't just tell everyone he was an ex-member.

"i got the word from some of the escapies. I'm telling you the curruption guild is falling."

he opened his bag and took out some scamatics. he spread them on the floor.

"these are designs of the machine. i haven't been able to decifer them, but i know someone who might be able to. he he... i guess i kind of got off on the wrong foot. I'm jerico and this is Sliver."

Nakuzami

Years
    "The corruption guild is falling?" I walked over, confused and excited. Jerico layed out some skematics on the machine. "Hmm..." I leaned down and began to examine it. "Now if that's...then there's...it has that?...wow." I got back up. "Complex. It will be very...difficult to destroy, and I don't know how to get these Pillars to destroy it if we do find it..." I looked around for a second. "Hmm...I may know someone who can help find these pillars...and the guild members." I started to walk out the door. "Oh, and we should get moving soon. With the corruption guild in this state, it would be smart to get the jump on them. It would make it a lot easier to rescue the others. If we take too long, they'll regroup and will be almost impossible for us to take down alone."

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    while the cyndaquil went one way Jerico and Sliver went into town. there Jerico lead them to a metal shed. inside was a silver beldum looking over a clock work mechanism.

"ion... is that you" Jerico said

"Jerico" the beldum squinted " my god it is you. where have you been for the last few years"

"away, but i brought something" Jerico said as he laid out the plans

"this is big" Ion said

"i know thats why i need your help" Jerico said as they began to dechiper the paper

Nakuzami

Years
    I kept walking through the forest. "It's around here somewhere...Oh!" I stared at the small spot on the rock that looked somewhat distorted. "Psy, hey it's me, Cinder, let me in!" The distorted spot began to glow and I wlked through. I was now inside a medium sized house.

Cinder, long time, no see. How have you been?

"Good." The Ralts was talking to me through telepathy. "I need your help."

Yes, it seems you do. But in this situation I don't know how much help I can be. The machine and Pillars are protected by a barrier that distorts my psychic powers. I can only give you a general area.

"That's ok, we need all the help we can get."

OK, i've been waiting to have a little fun. Psy walked over to me and put his hand on me. The next second we were standing in the guild, we had teleported.

~~~~~​

"This is Psy, he can help us in finding the corruption guild and Pillars of Justice." I addressed the other recruits.​

Silver enseron

Water type trainer.
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2020
    Silver smirked " Well all I was saying is you never know is all, Blaze came hiding here for a reason and to me those are best explanation. Then again he could of abandoned the corruption, but that does not fit Blazes personality, well that I have seen of him so far " Silver then looked over at Blaze " So what really happened speculating what happened is getting boring because if there was a rebellion I want to get in there and teach them a lesson " he said with an even bigger smirk on his face.

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    "I think my friends can give us some inside reconaissance. You know, theey can give us places where they put lots of Pokemon, and a safe route through the Sky Pillar/ Corruption Guild" I said, before flying to an abandoned house.
    I opened the creaky door. "Hey, Phantom and Spiret!" I yelled, when I arrived in the house.
    "What?" two creepy voices said, before a Haunter and a Mismagmius arrived in the room.
    "Good to see you. I see you two evolved since we last saw each other?" I said to the Haunter and Mismagmius.
    "Yes, we did. What do you need from us?" they replied.
    "Well, I need you to get some inside recconisence on a place,"
    "Okay. What place?"
    "Well, I need to tell my team that you'll help me first. So let's go!" I replied.
    I flew, and Phantom and Spiret floated, back to the guild.

"This is Phantom the Haunter, and he can get us some inside reconaissance. And this is Spiret the Mismagmius. She can also get some inside reconnaissance," I said to the rest of the new recruits. "And I have a plan of preperation. Psy the Ralts can locate the Corruption Guild/Sky Pillar, Jericho and his friends can tell us what they got from dechipering the plans of the Corruption Machine, and Phantom and Spiret can locate enemies. Then Kaiser can tell us his plan, then we train big time. Then we can begin our exploration, putting Kaiser's plan into action. What do you think?" I continued.

Years
    Kaiser enters the cafe and the mood seemed grim like the day his team was wiped out. He notices a Plusle replacing Spinda the owner. "Where's your boss?" Kaiser asked.
    "That's a question I want to ask too." replied the Plusle. "What do you want for a drink?"
    "Get me the Blackthorn Peacha." ordered the grim Minun.
    "I'm afraid we don't have the Peacha berries". sighed Plusle. "The manager said he is going to get more berries and he hasn't returned. Now I can only serve water and its so terrible that Dratini, our regular is crying."
    "Did Corruption get him?" asked Kaiser.
    "May be." replied Plusle but he noticed something about his customer. "Aren't you Kaiser from Team Blitz?"
    "Yeah, why?" questioned Kaiser.
    "I'm a big fan of yours!" the Plusle happily answered. "My favourite story of yours is the attack you did on Weavile's mob! You distracted the main group while a small number of your team infiltrated!"
    Kaiser was struck with inspiration. "Thank you Plusle! Your bedtime story helped me!"
    Kaiser quickly runs back to the Guild.
    Plusle, now left all alone sighed and got back to work.

Nakuzami

Years
    (OOC: i'm now color coded. Red=Cinder and Purple=Psy. Black just means, like, narrating.)

Both Cottoni and Kaiser left the guild to go somewhere. Cotoni came back a few minutes later with two pokemon, a Haunter and Mismagius. She then explained her plan.

"Uhm...that sounds OK, but we need to think a little more. Psy can only locate the general location of the pillars and machine. And where would we train? We need to think about this a bit more until we can do it. Plus we don't know Kaiser's plan." I paused for a moment "And lastly, we don't know exactly what we're up against. Until they figure out the machine, we don't know exactly what it can do. And how much do you want to bet that these pillars are all guarded by extremely strong pokemon. One being Rayquaza." Wow, i'm really finding the flaws in everything today, aren't I? Well, I guess it doesn't hurt to be cautious...

Right then, Psy chimed in. "Sky Stairway, World Abyss, Shimmer Desert, Mt. Avalanche, Mystery Jungle, Bottomless Sea, Giant Valcanoe, Temporal Tower and Spacial Rift."

"What?" I was a little confused.

"The possible locations of the pillars."

"Oh..." I thought for a moment. "But there's only five pillars, and that's nine locations..."

"Yes. I said possible locations. These pillars are very well protected. They don't want to be found, so it's hard for me to see their exact locations..."

I turned back to the rest of the group. "Five pillars, nine locations. We'll need to explore them all. Every one of these locations is guarded by a legendary pokemon, so even if there is no pillar, be prepared to fight." I thought about the locations for a moment. "We know one pillar is in the Sky Stairway, so that leaves four more. Let's take a vote for the first four we'll explore. I, for one, think that it is not Temporal Tower because that is where the time gears are protected. I have no idea how to get to Spacial Rift and I'm not a very big fan of water and that's what Bottomless sea is made of. Mt. Avalanche is extremely cold and i'm not a big fan of that either. So I vote for Shimmer Desert, Giant Valcanoe, World Abyss and Mystery Jungle to be the first locations we explore." I paused. "And for training, we could train at the Dojo for now." I looked over at the guild entrance. "Let's hope they figure out that machine soon..." I looked at Psy and he read my thoughts. Let's go to the dojo.

OK, we do need training before we can do anything else.

Years
    Kaiser returns to the guild with a plan in mind. He sees everybody else already assembled so that he won't have to bother finding Guild members. His eyes changes into the eyes of a heroic officer.

"I came back with the plan." Kaiser announced in a serious tone. "The plan will be a blitzkrieg attack on the Corruption Guild. We will split into two teams for this. The first team will distract the Corruption Guild by attacking from the main entrance. The second team will infiltrate the guild and rescue many prisoners as possible while the guards are distracted by the other team. The second team will then split up and the newly formed third team will infiltrate the guild while the second team will defend the third team's position. The time limit is five minutes and we will retreat with the freed prisoners after the time is up. Before we commence, we will need to know the structure of the guild building and Rayquaza must be away from the guild to reduce casualties on our side."

Kaiser finishes explaining his complex plan. He thought to himself that he never made a plan that complex since his darkest hour.

Nakuzami

Years
    Kaiser walked in as me and Psy were heading out the door. He explained his plan pretty quickly to the other members.

I decided to put in my comments on his plan. "Well, Rayquaza is usually at the Sky Stairway, i'm guessing he doesn't want anyone having any chance at getting the Pillar. But, the only thing i'm not very fond of in your plan is...we only have 5 minutes? Don't you think that's a little too little?"

"Well, not if we train 'til we drop, and again, and again, and again, and again."

"Well, in that case, I say we all head to the Dojo, ASAP."

Me and Psy walked out the door and headed to the Dojo.

~~~~~
    We walked inside the guild. There seemed to be no one there until Marowak jumped out from behind some bones.

"CUSTOMERS! YIPEE! I HAVEN'T HAD CUSTOMERS SINCE THE...er...incident." Marowak shifted somewhat uncomfortably, thinking he might have hurt our feelings

I smiled to reassure him. "Well don't worry, you're about to get a lot more."

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    OOC: Now I'm colour coded too! Since Phantom and Spiret mostly talk together, they're both purple. Cottoni's blue. When they all speak together, it's in green. Oh, my other character, Luno the Murkrow, is in orange.
    IC:
    Cottoni The Swablu
    Cinder told the guild his thoughts on my plan. "Uhm...that sounds OK, but we need to think a little more. Psy can only locate the general location of the pillars and machine. And where would we train? We need to think about this a bit more until we can do it. Plus we don't know Kaiser's plan." Cinder paused for a moment, then he finished his minispeech. "And lastly, we don't know exactly what we're up against. Until they figure out the machine, we don't know exactly what it can do. And how much do you want to bet that these pillars are all guarded by extremely strong pokemon. One being Rayquaza."
    Psy chimed in, with the possible locations of the Pillars."Sky Stairway, World Abyss, Shimmer Desert, Mt. Avalanche, Mystery Jungle, Bottomless Sea, Giant Volcanoe, Temporal Tower and Spacial Rift."
    Then, Cinder explained about the Pillar locations. "Five pillars, nine locations. We'll need to explore them all. Every one of these locations is guarded by a legendary pokemon, so even if there is no pillar, be prepared to fight. We know one pillar is in the Sky Stairway, so that leaves four more. Let's take a vote for the first four we'll explore. I, for one, think that it is not Temporal Tower because that is where the time gears are protected. I have no idea how to get to Spacial Rift and I'm not a very big fan of water and that's what Bottomless sea is made of. Mt. Avalanche is extremely cold and i'm not a big fan of that either. So I vote for Shimmer Desert, Giant Valcanoe, World Abyss and Mystery Jungle to be the first locations we explore. And for training, we could train at the Dojo for now."

"I came back with the plan. The plan will be a blitzkrieg attack on the Corruption Guild. We will split into two teams for this. The first team will distract the Corruption Guild by attacking from the main entrance. The second team will infiltrate the guild and rescue many prisoners as possible while the guards are distracted by the other team. The second team will then split up and the newly formed third team will infiltrate the guild while the second team will defend the third team's position. The time limit is five minutes and we will retreat with the freed prisoners after the time is up. Before we commence, we will need to know the structure of the guild building and Rayquaza must be away from the guild to reduce casualties on our side."
    "Well, Phantom and Spiret can find out the structure of the guild. They can go invisible, you know!" I said.

Cinder put his thoughts in on Kaiser's plan. He also said we better go train at the Dojo ASAP, then he went to the Dojo to train.
    I went to the Dojo too, with Phantom and Spiret. I was surprised to hear Marowak screaming when I got near the Dojo. Me, Phantom and Spiret entered the Dojo.
    "We'd like to train in the Dojo," we said.

Luno the Murkrow
    After lots of waiting, it was clear no one would answer Luno, so he decided to walk about the forest vicinties near the Corruption Guild. Soon, he came across footprints. They belonged to a Larvitar, by the look of it. 'Well, Larvitars aren't found round here, they're found near mountains,' Luno thought. 'The Larvitar probably came here from the Corruption Guild. And if I follow the tracks, I'll find the Larvitar, which means I'll find the Corruption Guild!' Luno thought. Luno began following the tracks, until he came to a cave. "Hello? Is anyone there? I'm here to join the Corruption Guild!" Luno called, when he got near the cave.

Nakuzami

Years
    "We'd like to train in the Dojo," Cottoni and her two friends said as they entered.

"OH MY! MORE CUSTOMERS!" Marowak jumped for joy.

Cinder, i'm scared. Came the little voice through telepathy.

I know, I am too. I replied in my mind. Then I laughed and greeted Cottoni. "Hello. Ready to train? Oh, and just to make it more fun, let's do it in tournament style. Two teams enter the same dungeon and when they catch up to each other in the final room, they battle. Then, the winners will be split up and do the same. Then again until we're down to one team. Sound fun?"

(OOC: If we do the tournament style, the winners are picked with RNG. Of course, you'll still battle, you just don't end it, it would end with the final attack heading towards the target. Do you think we should do it? I just thought it would be fun to have a little competition...vote if you want to or not (then tell me your team because I don't remember them all...) on a side note, where's Dajman? I feel like i've taken over the RP...who else thinks so?)

Nakuzami

Years
    (OOC: Well, for you Abbadon, I say we give Dajman like 1 or 2 more days, if he doesn't show...then the RPers can vote on whether to let you in or not. Sound good to everyone? Or should we give Dajman another week or 2?)

Nakuzami

Years
    (OOC:
    @Dragonite149: RNG means Random Numer Generator. So the winner would be picked randomly.
    @Abbadon: Chou get no say in dis! Teh current RPers do!)

"Ok, 3 votes for tournament style."

(OOC: Technically one vote, from three characters :P)

Back