• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Justice and Corruption

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    "Uhm? OK then...?" I said as the Pichu went to sleep, in the middle of the floor, in the Dojo.

"Strange little pokemon..."

"Very. And just to wake her up..." Marowak said as he got closer to Fae. "I'll throw her in a Mystery Dungeon!"

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
    Fae jumped awake just then.

"Wha..? Did I fall asleep again? And what were you gonna do..?" Fae said, glaring at the Marowak.

Nakuzami

Years
    Marowak backed up a step. "N-Nothing!" He stuttered as he secretly reached behind Fae with his bone and started pushing her towards the dungeon. Who knew if she even noticed?

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
    "Hey! Stop that!" Fae yelled. She got up on her feet, whirled around, and kicked the bone from Marowak's hand.

"I don't want to go there alone!" she said, stomping on the ground with one foot.

Nakuzami

Years
    "YIKES!" Marowak screamed as the bone was flung from his hand.

"Well, if you're not going in alone, why not do it tournament style? I just thought it would be a fun way to do it." I asked Fae as Marowak crept up behind her.

"I'll teach you to throw my bone!" Marowak said as he whacked Fae on the head with the bone.

Nakuzami

Years
    "Yep, definately needs to train. Poor thing fell unconscious and I only whacked her with five percent of my power." Marowak said as he leaned in towards Fae's limp body.

"Yeah, it hardly seemed like you hit her." I said as I crept closer. "Think she's dead?" I said, in a joking manner.

"Possibly." Came Marowak's reply. A joke. Or at least I think it was...

Silver enseron

Water type trainer.
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2020
    Silver sighed as he watched the Murkrow walk in behind chunk " Another new recruit how exciting " Silver said sarcastically. " The name is Silver don't forget it " he said as he watched on. He wasn't to excited about a new member but their numbers were low at the moment so any help would be good even though Silver would prefer to work alone!

Years
    Kaiser calmly enters the dojo. "Sorry I- What just happened there?!" he shouted as he saw a knocked out Pichu and then looks at Marowak. "Did you do that?!" asked the Minun in a shocked tone.

Nakuzami

Years
    (OOC: Not sick anymore, have to go back to school :'()

Kaiser walked in and accused Marowak of knocking out Fae. "Why do you suddenly accuse me? Don't you think she could have dozed off without my help?" Marowak said, then he sighed. "But yes, I did." He looked back up at Kaiser. "Here to train?"

"Kaiser, this is Fae." I explained while pointing at the Pichu. "She's a new recruit. And we think she may be training with you." I told him.

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
    If you read all the pages of this Role Play, you'd find out that Kaiser is a Minun. You only need to read the first two pages, actually.

((*facepalm* Yeah, that would be a good idea... *reads other pages*))

Fae was getting very angry at Marowak, and her cheeks were starting to spark.

"Don't you ever do that again!" she yelled, shooting a ThunderShock at the Marowak.

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    Cottoni The Swablu
    "You must really be new to Pokemon Battling. You should know that Electric Type moves like Thundershock do not effect Ground Types like Marowak. However, if you want to hit them hard, try a Water, Grass or Ice type type move, like...this!" I said, before firing an Ice Beam at Marowak. I was angry at it, becaused it injured Fae, but I tried to look cool whilst doing it.
    "Oh-No you don't!" Marowak said, before using EarthQuake. Luckily, I managed to lift up Fae to protect her.
    "You see, Flying Type Pokemon are not effected by Ground Type moves like Earthquake, as are Pokemon in the air. I lifted you up to protect you from Earthquake, which would've dealt a lot of damage to you. You're weak to it, because you're an Electric Type. Don't worry, we all have weaknesses. I'm weak to Ice, Electric and Rock type moves, due to being a Normal/Flying type," I explained to the little electric mouse I was lifting up.

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
    "Oh...Well, I think that's the only damage move I know..." Fae said, disappointed by the fact that she couldn't harm her attacker.

Nakuzami

Years
    (OOC: You used Marowak, teh one i'm controlling -_- Plus, Marowak owns a Dojo, he knows ALL about battling, so he wouldn't be dumb enough to use Earthquake...unless...)

Fae shot another Thundershock at Marowak, but it was ineffective do to both the typing and Lightningrod, Marowak's ability. The little Thundershock went straight to the bone and disappeared. Then Cottoni tried to show off by using Ice Beam on Marowak. It was easily deflected by Marowak's bone. "You. Did not. Just do that?!" Marowak said calmly as he used Earthquake. Cottoni tried to show off again by lifting Fae off the ground and explaining Marowak's stupidity at using the move. Too bad it was just a decoy. Marowak smiled and aimed at the airborne pokemon "Do not underestimate your opponent." Marowak said as he launched a series of moves. First, he created copies of himself using double team, then he used Blizzard and Stone Edge to exploit Cottoni's weakness. Then he used Knock Down, making Cottoni susceptible to ground-type moves, followed by Earthquake. He finished his combo by using Hyper Beam. "I own a Dojo. Don't you think i'd know how to fight?" Marowak asked Cottoni like she was a little child. But I had to admit, she was kinda acting like one.

"Now, who says we go in and train a little while we wait for the others?" I asked the others, wondering if they were ready to kill each other.

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    You used Marowak, the one I'm controlling.
    OOC: You could've told me that. I thought Marowak was a normal NPC.

Also, defeating Marowak could be a sidequest for all Justice RPers. A 5-or-so on one match could be fun!

IC: Marowak used Blizzard and Stone Edge on me. I fell, but not before I gently put Fae back on the ground.
    "Now, who says we go in and train a little while we wait for the others?" Cinder asked.
    I managed to say "Not..until...Marowak's down. As...long as... I have energy...left...I can still fight! But we'll need a plan. A very good plan. Anyone got any ideas? We need to know how Marowak deals with everything we send at him, so when can plan ahead when we send something at him. Also, we need to work together really well, or else we will fail." I replied.
    "Ok. We know that he deflects Ice Beam with his bone, and Thundershock is redirected with Lightningrod. Anyone know anything else?" I continued.

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
    Fae whispered to Cottoni. "Uh, I know Sweet Kiss...and Tail Whip. Could that help?" she said, looking at Marowak suspiciously.

Nakuzami

Years
    (OOC:
    OOC: You could've told me that. I thought Marowak was a normal NPC.

Also, defeating Marowak could be a sidequest for all Justice RPers. A 5-or-so on one match could be fun!

It's ok, I was joking. Somewhat.
    Sure, i'll be Marowak! :P)

Cottoni refused to go train until she and Fae beat Marowak. But then the room flashed, and we were in a large chamber, a Mystery Dungeon. "A more proper place to fight, is it not?" Marowak heard Fae whisper to Cottoni. So she only knows Thundershock, Sweet Kiss and Tail Whip. She does need training. "Bonemarang!" Marowak yelled as he threw his bone, which ricoched around the room a few times.

(OOC: Crap, i'm gone for the weekend, use Marowak as you wish :P)

Back