• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Justice and Corruption

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
    Fae woke up a few minutes later, seeing Marowak encased in ice.

"W-Woah! Awesome! Uh...Did my plan work?" Fae asked, as she didn't stay conscious long enough to see what happened.

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
    "I guess so...It would be mean to let him just sit there like that..." Fae said, unsure of whether or not they should actually free Marowak.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Fae shocked everyone with electricity and fainted, Cottoni trapped Marowak in ice and they were contemplating whether or not to free him. "No Fae, you're plan didn't work. Marowak's a ground type. And! It's time to meddle!" I said as I thawed out Marowak with a Flamethrower. "Spin, spin, spin!" I said as I began spinning while using Fire Oath. The wisps I had placed earlier blew around and hit everyone, while all of the water eveporated and the room became too hot for ice-type moves. "Have fun!" I said as I pressed a little button that released other Dojo volunteers. I took a headcount, 17, not including the incapacitated Marowak. One pokemon of each type, all strong. This should prove to be good training. But i'll wait until our little tournament!

D. Lawride

Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
    Years
    Chunk took the silence from the leader as a sign of acceptance, turning to Silver and motioning his head towards Luno.

"We should secure the area." He said, his face suddenly turning serious. "There should be more members of the guild around here."

He started walking towards the exit of the cave, but now and then, he found himself looking at the ground, stopping for brief moments.

What... what are you doing? Why... why are you... helping... them...? A voice faintly echoed ins his mind.

Years
    Seeing Fae thunderbolting Cinder, Kaiser joins in by headbutting the Cyndaquil. "This will knock him out for now." Kaiser concluded. "I guess we are now forced to clean up the mess."

Silver enseron

Water type trainer.
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2020
    Silver nodded as they moved out of the cave " It's unlikely any other guild members will remember us being new recruits " He said as he looked over at Chunk noticing him stop here and there as he slowly moved out of sight * He has his doubts this maybe something good * he thought to himself. * And this Luno Silver did not know what to make of this Pokemon but he would figure something out to use on this Pokemon if need be. * He continued to think as he walked and looked around.

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    OOC: How many Justice RPers are there altogether, and how may are active RPers? Same for Corruption.
    IC:
    Cottoni The Swablu
    Seeing both Fae and Kaiser attack Cinder, I got really mad.
    "Don't you know Cinder's on our side? If you keep attacking him, I'll Dragon Pulse you!" I yelled to Kaiser and Fae. However, Cinder was already knocked out.

Luno The Murkrow
    "We should secure the area. There should be more members of the Guild around here," Chunk said. Then, Chunk and Silver walked out of the cave, with Chunk stopping every few steps to look at the floor. Luno followed them.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years
    Kaiser headbutted me and I blacked out for about a second. "Whoops. Someone's angry." I said as I launched a Will-O-Wisp at Kaiser. "Now, which side do I choose? The nice Dojo volunteers or the angry guild members who just attacked me?" I said as I glanced at the two groups. "Well, sadly i'll go with the angry guild members. They need training and they're outnumbered." I walked over to the others. "Noticed you learned Thunderbolt Fae." I said as I launched a Flamethrower that hit the Glalie that served as the ice-type opponent. It didn't go down however, as all of the volunteers were highly trained, almost as good as Marowak.

(OOC: The other pokemon are all pure pokemon (meaning they are not dual-typed. This excludes flying-types.) that are most likely evolved. They also will NOT go down from one or two hits. Ten at the minimum :P)

Nakuzami

Years
    Cottoni froze the Bellossom with an Ice Beam, but after about a minute it broke free. Then Cottoni was ganged up on by Bellossom, Porygon-Z, Machamp, Politoed and Glalie. I ran over and launched a Lava Plume, sending Glalie and Bellossom back a bit, but hardly did anything to Politoed.

Back