• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Justice and Corruption

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    OOC:
    Politoed jumps at Fae and tackles her to the ground
    I know you're new, to Pokecommunity but only people who have signed up for this Roleplay should do the roleplaying. You wouldn't want anyone butting into your conversation now, would you? If you want to Role play, sign up for one.

Hit count for Dojo Volunteers:
    Porygon Z-0
    Machamp-0
    Bellossom-2
    Glalie-2
    Politoed-2
    Dragonair-1
    Muk-0
    IC:
    After about a minute, the Bellossom broke out of the ice. Then, it, Porygon Z, Machamp, Politoed and Glalie ganged up on me.
    "Oh man, not five against one," I said, before Fae blasted Politoed onto his back with Thunderbolt. Then, I Dragon Pulsed a Dragonair, before being Sludge Bombed by a Muk.

D. Lawride

Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
    Years
    As Chunk reached the outside of the cave, the scent of smoke came to him.

It was indubitably smoke - something was or had been burning around there. He could only guess what was in the direction the scent was more intense in:

"The Justice Guild." He whispered, trying to see beyond the thick foliage of the forest. A column of smoke was rising from the distance. "There was a fight there."

His thoughts were confirmed when several Pokémon came from within the woods, several of them badly injured while others simply fell on their way to the cave.

"The remnants of the attack..." He gasped, realizing what that meant - the invasion, if there was one, had failed.

Silver enseron

Water type trainer.
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2020
    Silver walked along through many paths when he noticed smoke and walked towards it just a bit. As he came to a certain point he noticed Chunk but Silver stayed back concealing himself so that he would not notice him. * not far that way is were the corruption attacked the justice, whats Chunk doing looking over there? * he thought to himself as he continued to watch.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    I ran up to help Cottoni and used a Flamethrower that hit both the Bellossom and Glalie. Then I jumped back to avoid the Dragonair's Aqua Tail and used Crush Claw on it. I then used Lava Plume which hit all the pokemon around us.

OOC:
    Didn't want a dead thread -.-

How 'bout super-effective moves count as two hits, and if it has a 4x weakness to it, three hits.

Normal - Porygon Z-1
    Fighting - Machamp-1
    Grass - Bellossom-6
    Ice - Glalie-6
    Water - Politoed-4
    Dragon - Dragonair-3
    Poison - Muk-1
    Fire - Charizard-1
    Steel - Steelix-2
    Electric - Raichu-1
    Flying - Pidgeot-1
    Bug - Scizor-3

You do teh rest...

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    Yay! It lives on!

IC:
    I thanked Cinder. I charged up another Dragon Pulse, then fired it at Politoed.
    "Take this!" I yelled as I fired an Ice Beam at Dragonair. Then, I Aerial Aced Machamp. I flew up high, then I Pursuited Gardevoir. I went into a countershield Ice Beam, damaging all the Pokemon in the room, including my teammates.

OOC:
    Normal - Porygon Z-2
    Fighting - Machamp-4
    Grass - Bellossom-8
    Ice - Glalie-7
    Water - Politoed-6
    Dragon - Dragonair-8
    Poison - Muk-2
    Fire - Charizard-2
    Steel - Steelix-4
    Electric - Raichu-2
    Flying - Pidgeot-2
    Bug - Scizor-4
    Psychic- Gardevoir-5
    Other-Cinder-1
    Other-Cottoni-1
    Other-Fae-1

Years
    "Watch where you are blocking that!" shouted Kaiser as he was hit by an Ice Beam. "It ain't gonna heal my burn!"

The German Minun thunderbolts Politoed and Pidgeot before they noticed. Raichu jumps to his direction and blocks his headbutts.

Normal - Porygon Z-2
    Fighting - Machamp-4
    Grass - Bellossom-8
    Ice - Glalie-7
    Water - Politoed-7
    Dragon - Dragonair-8
    Poison - Muk-2
    Fire - Charizard-2
    Steel - Steelix-4
    Electric - Raichu-2
    Flying - Pidgeot-3
    Bug - Scizor-4
    Psychic- Gardevoir
    Other-Cinder-1
    Other-Cottoni-1
    Other-Fae-1
    Other-Kaiser-1

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    Luno The Murkrow
    Luno saw some smoke, wisping above the tall, leafy trees. He could remember the Corruption Guild was that way! He was just about to rush over there because he thought there was an attack on the guild, when some Oddishes wandered down the path, to the cave. They were followed by some Bulbasaurs. Both of the species looked badly injured. Luno realized he had to get there faster, to save the other Pokemon that would be injured in the fight! He flew up high, then he rocketed down and darted to the town near the building where the smoke was coming from. Luno entered the town, which was supposedly called Treasure Town. He was surprised to see that it was not the Corruption Guild, but another guild! It was badly damaged from an invasion of sort. There were some sharp leaves on the ground. They must have come from a Pokemon's Razor Leaf attack. Then he remembered what he saw on the way here. Bulbasaurs, Pokemon capable of using Razor Leaf. However, there was no-one inside. So, Luno flew out of the guild and looked around for civilisation. There was a Kecleon shop, a box opening buisness run by Xatu, and the famous Marowak Dojo! There was some smoke coming out of the windows in the Marowak Dojo. That could mean only one thing. There was someone, or something, inside. It could also mean the battle was being continued in the Dojo. Luno decided to peek inside to take a look...

OOC: Let the Corruption and Justice mix!

Nakuzami

Years
    I launched a Flamethrower at Bellossom and two Crush Claws at Dragonair. Then I launched a long Flamethrower at the Glalie. All three pokemon went down. I then happened to look out the window and saw a weird Murkrow. I ignored it and continued attacking the rest of the pokemon.

Normal - Porygon Z-2
    Fighting - Machamp-4
    Grass - Bellossom-10
    Ice - Glalie-10
    Water - Politoed-7
    Dragon - Dragonair-10
    Poison - Muk-2
    Fire - Charizard-2
    Steel - Steelix-4
    Electric - Raichu-2
    Flying - Pidgeot-3
    Bug - Scizor-4
    Psychic- Gardevoir-0
    Other-Cinder-1
    Other-Cottoni-1
    Other-Fae-1
    Other-Kaiser-1

Silver enseron

Water type trainer.
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2020
    After a few moments Silver started to walk back to the cave because their was nothing really going on out here and he was getting bored. He looked up to see Luna fly towards the smoke and that chunk still had not moved, he laughed a bit an continued on his way.

D. Lawride

Years
    "Wait." He said as soon as he saw Luna flying by, over the treetops and into the cloud of smoke. "Something's up."

And without another word, he ran off into the forest as well, leaving behind Silver and the cave.

-----

Not long after, he reached a small tablet that read "Treasure Town". He stared at it for a moment, trying to figure out where he had heard that name before.

Dad used to talk about this place... But what was it that made it special...? He stood there briefly, but reaching the conclusion he couldn't remember, he just followed the trail of destruction, heading to a big... guild... building...!

He stepped back as soon as he realized what it was, the fear of it making his fur stand up! Another guild! And possibly the Justice Guild...!

I... I can't let them see me...!

The terrified Shinx was about to run off, but then noticed something else: more smoke, but this time, from a window in the middle of the town. And just in front of that building, Luna!

"What... What's inside?" He asked, first in a slightly scared voice, but then correcting it with a lower-pitched, serious one, joining the Pokémon next to the window. "The Justice Guild?"

Nakuzami

Years
    I looked out the window yet again, and saw that the strange Murkrow was joined by a Shinx. "Too coincidental to ignore it." I mumbled as I got out of sight from the window and used Dig. I appeared in a small hidden area by the two pokemon. "Time to see what this is all about." I slowly crept up behind the pokemon, before almost yelling when I was right behind them, "Hey! Who are you!" I waited for the reply, ready for a fight if needed.

-----

"Cinder? Where'd you go?" Psy looked around before deciding to locate me. "He's not in here..." Psy appeared in the same spot as I had, but didn't come out to join us.

lolkipz

PokéNerd♀
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2011
    Name: Hozumi, Species: Hoppip, Gender: Female, Age:13, Appearance: has an almost unseeable gold spot, because she spilled metallic paint....., Personality: very nice, and somewhat brave. She likes skipping around, floating around, and sneaking up on people (sometimes). Moves: confusion, double-edge, seed bomb, arial ace. Faction: Justice!!!! History: She was born without a trace of any parents, so she has only been a loner. She wanted to do something fun and amazing, so she decided to join a team. :3

Deciding to help Cinder, I got ready for a seed bomb attack. ºPOST BY HOZUMI THE HOPPIPº

Last edited:
    Years
    OOC: If you are planning to join, please go to the OOC Thread and post your profile. Lolkipz, please write your profile neatly. Righteous-Sinn, the Mystery Dungeon World isn't advanced enough to have oil rigs or helicopters by the way. Nonetheless, I'm not the one with the authority to approve both of you.

Nakuzami

Years
    (OOC:
    OOC: If you are planning to join, please go to the OOC Thread and post your profile. Lolkipz, please write your profile neatly. Righteous-Sinn, the Mystery Dungeon World isn't advanced enough to have oil rigs or helicopters by the way. Nonetheless, I'm not the one with the authority to approve both of you.

Yeah, same thing about the OOC thread and Lolkipz to be neater. But, I think Righteous-Sinn implied he was a human before becoming a Riolu.

@Righteous-Sinn - You don't know much about pokemon...in general? Whoa. Maybe you should do a little research then, as it wouldn't be good to be on a pokemon site and not know about pokemon...)

lolkipz

PokéNerd♀
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2011
    OOC: @ nakuzami: Sorry, I can't be neater. My computer's enter button won't work, and if i hit "tab" it won't work either. :<

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    OOC: My Murkrow character is called Luno.

IC:
    Luno the Murkrow
    As Luno peered into the Marowak Dojo, Chunk came up next to him. Then, a Cyndaquil appeared from behind him. It asked Luno who he was.
    "I'm... I'm just a Pokemon that wants to join the Justice Guild. But the main building was broken, so I searched for the Guild Master elsewhere. When I saw smoke coming from the Dojo, I thought the Guild Master was in there. So, I went over to check it out, and that's why I'm here," Luno replied, trying to sugarcoat the fact that he was working for Corruption.
    "By the way, who are you?" Luno continued.

Nakuzami

Years
    "My name is Cinder," I replied, showing my fangs as I did so since these characters looked suspicious. "Sorry to inform you, but the Guldmaster is missing. Disappeared with the rest of the senior members after the corruption attack. I would be a recruit that is helping to take his place while he's gone." I registered the Shinx's face, a little confused after the Murkrow said it wanted to join the guild, not helping my suspicions. "Who's your friend?" I motioned towards the Shinx, waiting the reply.

D. Lawride

Years
    ((OOC: Well noticed! D: ))

"My name's... Chunk." The Shinx replied, somewhat hesitant. What was Luno's idea? Getting into the Justice Guild? They'd be completely toasted if the Justice guildies found out while they were still inside. "And I'm here to join the Justice Guild as well."

Your plan'd better be damn good, Luno... He cursed in his thoughts, trying to figure what that Murkrow was planning. He hadn't spent enough time with him to know what kind of strategies he could cook up, so he preferred to stand down and wait for whatever was going to come. After all, I'm dead either ways...

Nakuzami

Years
    Psy appeared next to me right after the Shinx gave his reply. I relaxed just a little and motioned towards the dojo.

"Well then, come on in." I still hadn't lost my harsh tone, but I didn't plan to just yet.

Psy started to speak to me through telepathy while we walked. Calm down. Give 'em a chance. If they prove to be bad pokemon, you can rip 'em apart.

"Good." I whispered so only Psy could hear me. I opened the front doors to the dojo and walked in. I walked to the middle and waited for everything to calm down. I then adressed the rest of the guild members.

"It seems we have two more recruits." I motioned towards the two pokemon. "Treat kindly." Right after I said that, the battle started again.

Silver enseron

Water type trainer.
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2020
    Silver heard chunk move an looked back towards him and saw him head to where Luno was. " Dammit " he said to himself as he walked towards where they where to see what was going on. As he got there he over heard them, either they were planning reconnaissance or were betraying the corruption. But he would hang back and keep an eye on things while they entered the justice guild. " this better benefit us. " he said to himself.

Back