• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Justice and Corruption

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    Code:
    Like this: Normal
    Like this: Luno's speech
    Like this: Cottoni's speech
    Like this: Luno's thoughts
    Like this: Cottoni's thoughts.

"Take this, Politoed!" Luno yelled as he fired a Dark Pulse at the green frog. Cottoni Ice Beamed the Pidgeot, freezing it. Then both Cottoni and Luno Aerial Aced the Pidgeot. This Murkrow doesn't seem too bad.
    "Take this, Pidgeot!" Cottoni yelled as she fired a Dragon Pulse at Pidgeot.

Years
    can i join in?
    Name: Chloe
    Species: Eevee
    Appearance: Has a tuft of hair near left ear.
    Personality: A Jolly pokemon. Chloe laughs at a lot of things. She never gets frustrated when an opponent pokemon hurts her, she just carries on.
    Move set: Shadow Ball, Giga Impact, Attract and Iron Tail
    Faction: Corruption
    History: Most pokemon have been mean to her until she met Starlight, A Plusle. Plusle died, and then Chloe found the guild.
    Items: Oran Berries, Small rocks (what are they called?) and sometimes has a quick seed

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    OOC" @Draginja - Eww...I just looked at my SU, and yes it was quite short. I think that's because this was one of my first RP's, and right now i'm used to paragraphs upon paragraphs of writing in a SU.

For the new RP master, we should vote. First, nominate whom we think would be best being RP master and then vote. I nominate myself and D. Lawride[: But let's not go crazy with nominations.

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
    OCC: (Clears throat on the last post) I wouldn't be too sure about that, it's just I finally got the new house internet working just 2day, I forgot to post that I have been moving house and no internet since my last post from my old house since we had to do all the setting up for Wi-Fi which failed like 20 times so I'm back but I'm sorry about my absence. So now for some catching up reading.

Note: I'm Pyro now if you don't know who Pyro is read the OCC.

Pyro adjusted his goggles a Sandstorm whipped ahead of him, "It seems living has lost all meaning." He said to himself, "Why haven't I joined the others that gave up their lives for me." It had been weeks since the corruption took away everything Pyro had. His family, his friends and the protection of one of the biggest resistence against the corruption, now after weeks of walking he had a brown cloak wrapped around him with a red scarf around his neck walking aimlessly hoping to get out of the desert sooner...

OCC: Help, so I need to meet up with anyone from Justice, any idea's cause Pyro anin't stayin in the desert forever.

Last edited:

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    OOC: To make this RP even zanier let's make all characters have a connection with a legendary! If this happens, I bagsy Mesprit for Cottoni and Uxie for Luno! This could work to save Pyro because Mesprit could Teleport Cottoni to the desert where she meets up with Pyro.

We have also got two inactive RPers. The RPer of Scar the Eevee, and the RPer of Meowth. Can't remember the names of the users.

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
    OCC: Great idea we could boot the inactives and also use the idea to meet up with Pyro but don't make it too quick.

Silver enseron

Water type trainer.
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2020
    Silver returned to the cave and walked in to see that thoughs that had returned where there but blaze was no longer to be seen. " hhhmmm " he thought to himself now this is a dilemma. He looked at everyone again then walked to the entrance to the cave. " U better not betray us you two " he said quietly

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
    Pyro was still in the desert when he sighted, what looked like a spring, "Yes time to refresh myself!!" Pyro used the last of his energy to run to the spring he saw but tripped when he arrived to meet more sand, "Ohhhh......." Pyro's surrondings started to blacken.

D. Lawride

Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
    Years
    ((OOC: Phew, at least the RP master's back xD; by the way, interesting idea on the legendary thing.)

We have... to fight...?

He was somewhat hesitant, seeing them all fighting against those Pokémon in there left him uneasy. Was it because he was in enemy territory, amongst enemies, possibly infiltrating himself into the opposing guild? It had to be one of those, or all of them, that was striking fear into his heart.

Whatever Luno's plan was, now wasn't the time to think - only act; so he turned to one of the Politoed, electricity already flowing through his body before plunging against it and fiercely digging his teeth into the Pokémon's body, releasing a powered-up Thunder Fang.
    But the Politoed still resisted, throwing him back and against the wall.

"Grumph... So you're a tough one, huh?" He groaned, getting up on his feet, showing a wide smile. "Let's see what you're made of!"

With the speed of a lightning, Chunk threw himself against Politoed, energizing his body already before releasing Spark into the Pokémon, knocking it out instantly.

"Okay... now you get me going." He mumbled, throwing a quick look at Luno. You ought to have something in mind.

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    Luno's POV
    Luno glanced at Chunk. I have a plan. Fight this battle, and flee. If they want us to stay, stay. Fleeing then would make us look suspcious. But I better battle now.
    "Take this Dark Pulse, Gardevoir!" Luno exclaimed, firing off a black ball at Gardevoir. Then he used Wing Attack on Scizor, and Thunder Wave on Pidgeot. The Pidgeon Pokemon became paralyzed.

Cottoni's POV
    I saw the Murkrow and Shinx glancing at each other. Cinder had said they were new recruits, but I could feel something was odd about both of them. Anyway, I realized I should be fighting in the battle, and not thinking about the new recruits. So, I fired a Dragon Pulse at Dragonite. I also hit Pidgeot with an Ice Beam. It didn't try to dogde, since it was paralyzed.

Years
    Kaiser takes a glance at the suspicious new recruits. He also sees Cottoni being suspicious of them and whispers to her ear.
    "I sense something suspicious as well. I'll keep an eye on them while we fight at the same time."
    The Minun headbutts the Pidgeot to finish it off.

Silver enseron

Water type trainer.
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2020
    Silver looked at who were all i nthe cave " We are moving out soon and we are gonna attack the guild again, this time we will not fail " he said as he turned towards the entrance of the cave stepping out and waiting there for a few more minutes while they recover.

Back