• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Legend and Song (T)

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    Jamhand Carter the Unmatched, Charabanc​

Jamhand and Zoro left the Exeggcute in front of the guild. Jam could see the group looking interestingly at Zoro. Before proposing the plan to Zoro, he needs to be tested. Jam needs to see his full potential as a Pokemon before inviting him to be a member of the guild. He was thinking of a way to do this. Suddenly, Jan the Excadrill jumped out of the bushes.

"There is no way I am going to let that little prankster into our guild!" Jan aimed a Slash at the duo. Jam jumped out of the way. He had not time to look how Zoro did, since Jan was suddenly possessed by an intent to kill BOTH of them.

"Jan! Stop what you're doing! What the blazes went into your mind?" Jam shouted as he dodged another Slash. Jan went after the little guy. "Jan! Stop it! You are going to hurt Zoro!" Jam couldn't resist any longer. He Heavy Slammed Jan to the ground. However, the Excadrill threw Jam over, and used Rock Slide on him. Jam was pinned to the ground, leaving Zoro helpless.

"No! Jan, stop it! In the name of Jamhand, I order you to stop!" Jan was slowly advancing towards Zoro. What just happened? Jam hoped Zoro could take the Excadrill down. If he survive this, he is really going to be a member of Charabanc.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    The pea pod had little to no idea what was going on. People suddenly had all of their attention drawn towards something happening in a completely different area, and now they are going to investigate. Is this a normal thing to happen around the guild? They glanced back at Raichu, who still seemed to be studying them.

"Would you mind if we went to see what's going on?" They asked, their curiosity getting the best of them. "We'll be back, we promise!" They said, trailing behind Jamhand and Zoro..

They kept their distance, alert of any possible danger, until an excadrill sprang Zoro and Jamhand, attacking them both. The excadrill pinned Jam to the ground, and had Zoro cornered. They run over to help, but they aren't close enough to get their in before the Excadrill closes in on him. They could only stand there, wondering what the excadrill's intent is.

((Sorry for my lack of activity. My internet was acting up. If my posts slow down, don't worry, I'll be back. Feel free to take control of my characters if you need to.))

Last edited:

Moonlily

Tarot Queen
    Years
    After a few minutes, Vivica finally stopped screaming. She glanced around, noticing that most of the Pokemon around her had passed out.

"Oops..." she mumbled sheepishly. She had completely forgotten that her scream can make basically everyone around her faint. She cautiously got a bit closer to the men, hoping none of them would jerk awake and touch her.

She quietly cleared her throat before yelling. "Wake up!" When none of them moved, she suddenly remembered her sister's favorite quote; 'the way to a man's heart is through his stomach'. She yelled again, this time a bit louder. "Wake up!! I've got food!!"

((Sorry if a bit short... I was multitasking as I wrote this...))

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
    Aetos, The Tenth Creed

Everyone had passed out. Aetos himself was lying in the ground. He was one of the many pokemon that could learn screech, but that screaming was unbearable. The sound had pierced his ear holes even after he had folded a small metal flap around it. The Misdrevious had finally stopped screaming and said something about food. He had no idea why, and slowly raised himself.
    "Comrade," he breathed, "Please, don't scream like zat. The Flygon and I vere trying to make sure you or zat Kirlia didn't get hurt. All you vound up doing vas hurting us. You knocked out zee thieves, and I thank you for zat. But vhy on Earth vould you scream like zat after I set you down? I vas only trying to get you of harms vay." Aetos walked a few steps towards her, and then stopped not wanting her to scream again. "Do you have somesing against Skarmory?" he asked. A nearby Mienfoo rose it's head but Aetos quickly tapped its head with his beak and knocked it out again.

Ally, The Tenth Creed

Ally curled up on Acie's head, leaning up against Unni. She looked around and was amazed at just how big the guild was. She had never actually been in any guild, rather, Acie had told her about the futuristic style of Rela the Blazikens guild where he had participated. She happened to glance back and saw that the exeggcute was going else where. He had seemed really excited to be going tot eh guild, but now he was leaving? That made no sense to Ally and she got curious. "I'll be right back, Acie," she leaned over the front of his head, smiled and then jumped down. The quilava quietly padded along behind the exeggcute until they came to where that Golurk and Zorua had apparently gone to. An Excadrill had knocked the giant Golurk down and was now approaching the zorua. She had realized when she saw him that he was much weaker than she and there was no way he would make it through a fight with a Excadrill, especially one with what seemed to be an intent to kill. Ally at least had a chance and she sprinted between the Zorua and the Excadrill. She took up a defensive stance, back flaring viciously, trying to make herself appear bigger. "Get out of here! Get some more help!" she ordered the zorua and let a flamethrower loose right on the Excadrill's face and followed it up with a protect so that she would suffer no damage. "Go! Now!"

Last edited:

Moonlily

Tarot Queen
    Years
    The Skarmory rose and started walking towards her. He took a step, then stopped.

"Do you have somesing against Skarmory?" he asked.

Vivica floated back a bit and shook her head. "N-no..." She continued floating back until they were the same distance apart as they were before he walked towards her. "I-I'm scared of men... When I was younger a bunch of guys ganged up on me and almost killed me..."

She shuddered at the thought. Cole had been with them, and because of him, she never had any true friends again. She could feel the tears welling up in her eyes. She hated him! She hated him and hoped he would rot for what he'd done!

"Just please..." she begged, about ready to start sobbing. "Please... Don't come near me..."

Last edited:

PokeGirlJade

Princess of Unova
    Years
    ~Anette~

Anette's lip trembled. All the fighting...it had scared her. She knew what violence was, of course, but it wasn't a common thing in her village. She only thing she could do was watch as they fought. Then there was the ear-piercing screech. She covered her ears, however, the sound began to break through. "Ouch..." she mumbled when it ended. She looked over at the source of the screech, a Misdreavus who seemed very frightened. "Are...are you alright?" She asked the fearful Pokemon.

She glanced around at the fighting Pokemon, who were affected heavily by the scream. She walked up to the Skarmory, who was not very happy about the extremely loud sound. "Please forgive the Misdreavus," she said timidly, "she was scared." She looked over at the Pokemon lying on the ground. "Is everyone okay? What was going on?" She wanted to help the Pokemon, but she wasn't sure of what she could do. She took an Oran Berry out of her bag and offered it to a Mienfoo. "Here. It'll make you feel better," she said. She wasn't sure who was supposed to be the "good side" in the fight, but she wasn't one to judge either way. Using various berries from her bag, she continued to do this for the other Pokemon.

-Isamu-

Isamu had reached the scene of the fight, and was now very confused. The criminal and his team had fainted, a Kirlia was offering food to the weak Pokemon, and a Misdreavus seemed uneasy around a Skarmory. "What happened here?" He asked as he reached for the Persian's treasure bag and setting it next to a tree for him to grab on the way back. The Kirlia ran up to him and asked, "Is that yours?" He nodded and the Kirlia smiled. "Okay," she said, going back to giving berries to the fainted Pokemon.

He walked over to the Skarmory, who seemed a bit annoyed with the Misdreavus. "I saw you on the way here. I heard you saying something, but I had so much on my mind that I didn't respond. Are you alright?" he asked.

-Raichu-

Raichu smiled and nodded when the Exeggcute told him they'd return soon. He leaned back against the guild wall, closing his eyes. He took in a few moments of peace before he heard someone calling his name. He opened his eyes to see who was calling him. It was a young Oddish who seemed very frightened.

"Raichu! Sir! In Bell Town..." the Oddish couldn't find the right words to finish his sentence, he was in such a panic. Raichu calmly walked over to him and said, "It's alright. Now, can you tell me what's the matter?" he asked, smiling at the young Oddish. "In B-Bell Town...an Excadrill starting attacking the tall Golurk who passed by..and now it looks like he's going to attack a Zorua...others joined in the fight...it was scary.." the Oddish said, stuttering a bit. Raichu nodded and ran towards Bell Town.

Years
    Rick wakes up as he tastes the sweet juices of a Berry. Even sweeter is the healing warmth the Berry brings, and he feels strong enough to stand. He sees Anette standing over him, and he smiles as he rises to his feet. "Hi there, Angel. Thanks for the lift. I am in your debt." He still hurts from the brutal beatdown delivered by Team Aura, but is feeling well enough to compliment the Kirlia.

He keeps close to Anette as she gives Berries to the criminals. "Easy now, boys. None of us are in any condition to fight, but you best be polite to the pretty lady giving you food." He briefly diverts his attention as Isamu arrives and retrieves the treasure, then fixes Cameron with a wolfish grin. "Looks like you boys are left empty handed."

zapdos926

Years
    Aetos, The Tenth Creed

Aetos listened calmly to what the Misdrevious had to say. "I in no vay van't to hurt you. I am a member of an exploration team, Zee Tenth Creed. My goal is to help, not harm. I see how coming close to you vould hurt you, mentally at least and I vill not come nearer as is your vish," Aetos bowed his head a little bit and then turned to the Kirlia who was feeding the pokemon berries. She had spoken to him, but he had been speaking to the Misdrevious as she did. Now, he flapped over to her. "You do realize zat all of zese pokemon are criminals, no?" The Gallade from before had shown up.
    "Yes, comrade. Other than my ears I feel just fine. You missed zee party, Gallade, but I guess if you had your ear drums would have been blown out," Aetos scratched at his ear hole with a wing as he said this. He pointed his other wing towards the Misdrevious, "she is, umm, quite a loud pokemon." he left the Gallade to his business and took one step towards the Misdrevious and stopped. "Our team still has one spot left open, and zere are two girls on zee team already. If you vould like to join, I'm sure Acie would allow it. Ally and Unni could use another girl on zee team. It is only an offer, but you have a strong voice, and zat is an understatement. You vould be very helpful to zee team if you do vant to join. If you say no now, but change your mind later, come and find me, or the gold-blue metang with a quilava and, or a mudkip sitting on his head. I'll be sure to warn zen ahead of time if you do decide to join. Vhat do you say, eh?"

Moonlily

Tarot Queen
    Years
    Vivica quietly gasped a bit. There was a Quilava? On no, just like Cole.

But then, there was this Skarmory who was trusting her so quickly. How could he do something like that? Sure, her screams were quite loud, but was that really a reason to invite her onto a team? Plus, she wasn't sure if she could actually trust them completely.

All in all, she was scared of what to do. What if she trusted them and then they betrayed her? What if she was wrong and they really did turn out to be a good team? Or maybe, what if they realized she committed all those burglaries a few years ago and turned her in?

She shook her head to clear the questions swimming through her mind. She wanted to become a member of an exploration team and this was her moment. Her time to turn over a new leaf and start over. To conquer her fears and face the cruel world around her to help make it better.

She turned back to the Skarmory and smiled politely. "Thank you. I'd love to. My name is Vivica, by the way. Most people call me Vi, though."

Last edited:

PokeGirlJade

Princess of Unova
    Years
    ~Anette~

Anette smiled at the Flygon. "Thank you, but you don't have to do anything for me," she said as she continued. She set one last Berry by the last Mienfoo and looked up at the Skarmory. "It doesn't really matter to me. Would you like one?" she asked, taking out a Petaya berry and offering it to Aetos. "This one is neat. It makes you stronger when you're really weak, at least that's what I heard. Isn't that interesting?" she asked, tilting her head to the side.

-Isamu-

Isamu stepped over to where Cameron lay. He hadn't recognized him from any of the wanted ads back at the guild, then again, he didn't look at them very much. He didn't know if this guy was some hardened criminal or a newbie. Either way, he had managed to ambush him back at Bell Town. He knew this was a tough crook and had to be put to justice as soon as possible.

"I must take this treasure back to my client in Bell Town. While I am there, I shall alert the police of this criminal team's whereabouts." He said, picking up the bag of treasure and saluting the Flygon, Misdreavus, Skarmory, and Kirlia. He looked back for a moment at the Kirlia, who was sitting and watching a Mienfoo slowly eat a Berry. He smiled, believing the girl must be pretty nice to be offering her berries to criminals.

zapdos926

Years
    Aetos, The Tenth Creed

"Zat's great! Maybe you vill be able to get rid of your fear of males, for you must know zat not all of us are zee same as zee vuns who brought you harm. Besides, I think zat you vill like Ally, zee quilava. From zee looks of it, you are only a few years older zan she is," Aetos smiled warmly at the misdreavious. He then realized the Kirlia was offering him a berry. "Thank you very much, comrade, but I didn't get hurt enough to need any apothecary treatment," he gently patted the Kirlia's head with a wing and looked at the Flygon.
    "Stay out of trouble, comrade. I'm not sure vhich side you're on, but you seem like a good pokemon. Good luck vith vatever it is you do," and with that, he walked off, moving carefully past Vivica. "My name is Aetos. It has been a pleasure. Come now, Vivica, let's get into town and introduce you to zee rest of zee team, no?" he stopped and looked at her, waiting.

Years
    Rick grins at Anette, waving his hand dismissively. "Never hurts to show your appreciation. Especially not to a kind and pretty little lady like yourself." Aetos leaves with Viveca, wishing Rick luck. "Same to you, odd metal bird. Same to you."

He turns his attention back to the Kirlia. "Name's Rick. I'm an adventurer. What brings someone like you to a place like this?"

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
    Years
    Cameron pretended to still be unconcious. He looked upwards towards Rick with his eyes tightened to make it look like they were closed. Cameron wondered what was going to happen to him now. Was he gonna be locked away. Would he just be let off although that was very unlikely. Then he thought for a moment. He just thought one word. Why? The one word he thought about. The more he thought about it the more it bothered him. Why was the world changing. Then Cameron thought more. He thought it could be like the time gear incident. Time being messed up making more bad pokemon. Maybe it was the same but with a different thing messing up.

Moonlily

Tarot Queen
    Years
    Vivica nodded and followed after him. She made sure to keep a safe distance from him so that she didn't accidently bump into him After a few mintes of walking in silence, she finally decided to speak.

"Um... Can you maybe... Tell me more about the team?" She was curious to know about the group that she would be spending time with. He had said that there were two girls on the team, so that might not be too bad a problem. However, it seemed as though one of them was a Quilava. Well, maybe Vivica could try getting along. All Vivica really hoped is that she wouldn't freak out when one of the men bumped into her...

zapdos926

Years
    Aetos, The Tenth Creed

"Of course," Aetos turned his head a bit to look at her. "Acie is the gold-tinged metang with blue stripes around his spikes. He is zee leader of Zee Tenth Creed, and extremely intelligent. Mitch is zee Muk. Vee use him mostly as, well, cannon fodder if you will since he is a giant regenerating blob. Unni is zee mudkip and zee youngest of zee group. Ally is zee quilava, as I told you. She is quite brave and she and Acie are crushing on each other, but zey don't know zat. Zee rest of us plan on letting them figure it out on their own." the skarmory's accent was fading a bit now that the excitment of battle was over and he could keep it in check. "I am the oldest of the group. Acie calls me a 'father figure,' and Unni sometimes calls me 'papa' but that is the extent of it. How about some more about yourself, hmm?"

Last edited:

Moonlily

Tarot Queen
    Years
    Vivica looked down at the ground. He wants to know about me? she quietly thought. Frowning, she turned to him and spoke. "Just promise me one thing. No pity. If you start pitying me, I'll immediantly stop." Quietly sighing, she continued on.

"Like I said, when I was younger I was attacked by a group of male Pokemon. I almost died. One of my attackers was my best friend at the time named Cole. Ever since then, I really can't trust anybody 100%. A few years later, a Hypno came to my house claming to be an adventurer. That night, he kidnapped by older sister. I've been on my own ever since."

zapdos926

Years
    Aetos, The Tenth Creed

"No pity? Vatever you want," the Skarmory shrugged. He listened intently to the little she had to say and tehn sighed when she finished. "Well, I can't say I don't feel bad for you, comrade. The fact though, that all the pokemon were male shouldn't really have anything to vith your fear. Many pokemon get ganged up now a days, and it is very uncommon to see a girl in zee group of attackers. Zee attacked don't just suddenly become afraid of men. Zey might be a bit paranoid or extremely timid afterwards, but it wouldn't cause a direct fear of all males in general. It seems irrational to me, but zen again, I have never been ganged up on. That or I have been too drunk to remember," Aetos laughed. "Do you have any idea of why they attacked you at all? If this friend of yours was really your friend, he wouldn't have done it in the first place. He vould have tried to protect you. A real, true comrade would give up zeir life to protect another comrade. I don't think he vas ever a real friend to you. I think he vas just pretending. Sorry if I sound harsh, but zat is the vay things seem to me." Aetos stopped and turned around completely, looking at her. "You will be alright, yes?"

Last edited:
    Years
    Zoro was just about to ask why Jam wanted to speak to him, when Jan the Excadrill jumped out of the bushes and attacked Jamhand. Jumping back to create more distance between Jan and himself, Zoro growled. "Why are you attacking your own friend!? Jammy has done nothing wrong!" said Zoro as she was just about to fight back when a quilava of all pokemon jumps infront of him, ordering Zoro to find help. This only made Zoro angrier. "How about You go get help! I don't need no stupid fire type protecting me!" said Zoro Angrily as he runs and uses the quilava's Protect as a jumping platform, jumping into the air above the Excadrill. Charging up a Shadow Ball, Zoro fires it at the feet of the Excadrill. Zoro then lands infront of the quilava, some would say it looks as though Zoro is protecting the fire type, but to people who know about Zoro's history with fire-types, he's rather bluntly trying to ignore the fire-type.

((Sorry i've been gone, some strong winds in my area knocked out the power...))

zapdos926

Years
    Ally, The Tenth Creed

"Stupid?" Ally was taken aback. "I'm stronger than you, I'm just trying to help. You're gonna get yourself killed!" Ally pushed the Zorua away as the excadrill launched itself at them, taking the full blunt force of the blow. She skidded into a wall and struggled to stand. "His defense is too high and your level is too low, your attacks won't do anything to him!" Ally took a breath and used dig. A few seconds later, she came up beneath the ground/steel type and combining dig with flame wheel, she completely knocked the mole pokemon back. He got back to his feet, looking only a bit hurt. "Come on, take some real damage already," Ally gritted her teeth and feel to a knee as the pain from being slammed into a wall finally hit her. She attacked the Excadrill with another Flamethrower as he charged at them again, but it missed. "Zorua, move out of the way!" she ordered. She didn't want to take another hit for him if he was going to be so mean, but she realized that a pokemon that strong would probably fatally wound him with a full on attack like that. She grumbled angrily and sprinted towards him again, tackling out of the way and again taking all the damage. Ally hit another wall and tried to stand up. She stayed on all fours for a moment, trembling, and then collapsed on her side. From her position she tried to hit the excadrill one last time, but managed only a small flame and a puff of smoke before passing out.

(Sorry for bunnying like that, Miltank, but there were several times you could have posted before this)

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    (OOC: Zapdos, you didn't bunny from my point of view. Jan is an NPC, and you can really control it. Im not the one in control of him, anyway.)

Jamhand Carter the Unmatched, Charabanc​

Jam's hands were hurting already from the rocks that pin the both of his hands. He watched as Jan rushed Zoro. If Jam was in a more comfortable position, he would be rather impressed, but pain got the better of him. He tried to budge the rocks to move, but he can't even sway the stack of rocks. "Zoro!" Suddenly, the Quilava he remembered earlier, whose name Jam forgot, entered the scene. He seemed to be shouting at Zoro, as she put up a Protect. Zoro ran up and threw a Shadow Ball at the Excadrill. He knew Jan could take such a hit. He is too much seasoned already to be taken down by a bunch of kids. The Quilava did some quite nice moves, but it was not enough. Jam saw the Quilava fainting. Oh no. Jam roared with effort. He slowly pulled his single arm away. He could feel the stone falling. Suddenly, the weight was gone in his left arm. Using it, he fell the other rocks and he was free.

Before Jan could wreak more havoc to the two exhausted kids, Jam slammed Jan to the ground. His Heavy Slam did a little damage, but it was enough. He managed to contain his second-in command.

"What in the name of Arceus made you do that, Jan?" Jam shouted. His deep voice resounded all throughout the area. Jan stopped thrashing and calmed down a bit. "Speak to me!" Jam looked around. The Quilava was fainted, and Zoro looked like he might throw something. "It's okay, Zoro. I've got this covered."

"I wanted to make sure that you get the right one!" Jan finally spoke. "Zoro is this city's prankster, and because of his many pranks, many citizens are not on good terms with him! What will they think of Charabanc if we recruit him? We are not yet even sure of his power!" Jam was stunned by his member's rant.

"Is that all you think, Jan? Our image? We are a guild. I am the Master, and I don't care of our image. I am not sure of his power, yes, that's why I vowed to bring the best out of him," Jam explained. He stood up. Jan also rose. Jam went to the fainted Quilava. "These two stood up to you, even if they know you are a seasoned battler. They have shown incredible bravery. When we were their age, we could not even stand up to Raichu. And now they stood up to you. You may call it reckless, but it was bravery nonetheless." Jam stopped for a moment of silence before continuing. "With this incident, you have not only proven that Zoro could be a staple member of Charabanc. You have also proven that despite our long friendship, you could still be selfish at times. These kids deserve a chance."

Jan looked down ashamed. He hated being reprimanded by Jam. "Sorry. I just want the best for our guild."

"Apologizing to me is worthless. Wait for the Quilava to wake up, and then you can say sorry to the kids. These incident caused the thing you feared the most. These incident broke our image, with you rampaging around town. I will decide what your punishment will be after you apologize to the two. Get back to the guild. I'll summon you when the girl wakes up." Jam walked back to Raichu's guild to bring the Quilava back to her team.

Back