• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Realms (OOC/SU Thread)

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
  • Hm... Could you reserve me a spot on the good side? XD I know I already have Cellica, but I think I'll have two people here too. XD I'll get my SU up soon.

Edit: :7: Could I be a Mightyena named Cobalt? :D

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • May I be reserved with a Good Pokemon side? All other RP's I'm in kinda went a bit inactive.

Name: Guardian Tote

Nickname: Tote

Species: Herdier

Side: Good Pokemon Team.

Appearence: Unlike any normal Herdier, Tote's coat is coal-black. His mustache is longer than normal, probably a sign that Tote is nearing evolution any minute now.

Personality: Tote, like any other Herdier, is a born-leader. He always like to lead other people around, sometimes to the annoyance of them. Tote's upbeat and cheerful personality never fail to amaze other Pokemon. Even if a situation is looking grim, Tote can still lead the way with a smile.

However, deep inside Tote's happy facade is a raw and canine Tote. A Tote that is ruthless and merciless when it comes to enemies.

History: Tote's childhood was very brief. He lived with his parents and his elder brother in their village. However, one day, a Haxorus and his gang of Fraxures lay siege to their whole village. They captured all strong men, including his father and elder brother. Tote was still too young then. He briefly remembered a scene where his mother was crying because of their loss. The gang left the village ablaze. One by one, the women and children drifted out the village to start their new lives. Tote knew it was a hard time. Traveling with his mother, he saw how the world had been really scarred. When he became viable to be a part of an exploration team, he joined a guild to avenge his village's destruction, much to the dismay of his mother. Young Tote had made up his mind, and nothing can change it.

In his time guild, he proved again and again how a good Explorer he was. He reached a Silver Rank merely after two months of entering the guild. He evolved to a Herdier after apprehending an escaped Dodrio. Since then, Tote has been improving more and more, with no signs of slowing down.

Level: 25

Moveset: Work Up, Crunch, Return, Wild Charge, Aerial Ace, Roar

Last edited:

Wymsical

V.S. The Wymsical Champion
    Years
  • Count me in. PMD has to be one of mah favourite Pokemon games.

Reserve me for a spot as a bad Pokemon please. And since I see we can have two characters, also reserve me as a spot on the Good team then.

Just out of curiosity, are there bad angelic Pokemon, like, Demon Pokemon or something. Since that's the opposite of Angel. I think it would be a nice addition.

Freakin' A, Custom sprites 8D

Years
    • Seen Feb 29, 2012
    Name: Vandera Aperature

Nickname:

Species: Drifloon

Side: Good

Appearence: Regular but the cloud atop his head changes color with mood and his feet look like broken hearts

Personality: Vandera is very shy towards new people, but the people he does know he would give his life to protect.Dislikes:mirrors.Has a strong sense of justice. Often mumbles about the downfall of society.
    Likes Ice despite his elemental weakness. He often goes to far into a battle and gets a little sadistic.

History: Vandera was an orphan he went from town to town seeking knowledge.He studied many subjects from meteorology,The supernatural,acology , psychology, etc. One day he saw a small pokemon being picked on it made him disgusted he went towards them and shot a thunder bolt at the bullies and before they could notice Vandera and the child were gone.He settled down in a small ice cavern when he was 10 it was rough but he was just happy to be alive.at the age of 13 he was testing his power any time and place.People often thought he was insane at the age of 14 he was locked up in an insane asylum where all he could think of was why was he locked up did he do something wrong after that he focused on his mental strength. And now he has been out for a year and a half.

RP Sample:

Level: 20

Moveset: Weather Ball , Shadow Ball , Thunder , Telekinesis , Gust

hope I can join.

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Reserve me for the bad side. Pawniard named Denxyr Espada.....is it still open for reservations? Days passed by....

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • @Otherworld9) You are Reserved.

@Shinysweety: Yes, that would be really nice because I REALLY wanna start this soon. Also, people should start talking about who they're going to be paired of with in their journey.

@miltankRancher: Don't worry, you aren't bugging. We are going to start as soon as everyone makes their SU's and all the stuff I just said.

Well, anyway, feel free to make more than one character. The more, the better! :D (And the sooner we can start.)

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • Uhmm... I hate to say this (honestly) but I am dropping out. I took this RP to be dead a long time ago already, so, pardon me.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
  • I'm just curious, but why did you make a PG-16 RP if you're only 11? I'm still gonna sign up, but one has to wonder...

Name: Nomti Mero

Nickname: N/A

Species: Flygon

Side: angelic

Appearence: Nomti is a a very odd looking Flygon, with dark red and black stripes. The gelatin around his eyes is bright blue and his eyes themselves are a very deep green, with streaks of cold. His wings are yellow where they should be green and dark red around the edge.

Personality: Nomti is a very quiet pokemon most of the time, but is extremely powerful vocally when he needs to be. He is kind to his friends and shy around new people. He is fascinated by the affairs of the non-angelic pokemon and understands what has been happening. He is always willing to help, whether that means fighting or just listening to someone.

History: Nomti was born and raised in a desert, like any Flygon. He was oddly colored from birth, always a dark red and always quietly observing everything, but always sharing his ideas too. He was obsessed with the realms for a decent portion of his life, always hoping to meet Arceus and join his ranks. One day though, something happened, and he never figured it out, but he was alone. The area lived in, which was usually bustling with desert life, was empty. He had woken up, crawled out of his little sand pit, and found nothing. There was no smoke, no signs of any struggle, everyone was just gone. That was when he stopped talking. Another Angelic pokemon found and took him in and Nomti grew strong. He evolved quickly, swiftly becoming more intelligent and learning more moves as well as becoming more powerful.

RP Sample: The blackhawk landed outside of the town, which seemed almost empty of life. There were a few scattered pokemon, but not enough that would pose any trouble. Althalos got out and asked the pilot for his side arm, a Colt M1-911. "How many bullets are in it?" Althalos asked and aimed the gun at a tree. "Nine bullets. It's a custom magazine. You never know when you might need that last bullet," the pilot replied.
    "I'll do my best to bring it back, come back to this spot in two days, wait in Hearthome that way you can be on call if I need you for a quick evac." With that, Althalos started north through the forest. There were more wild pokemon in the area now that the PR controlled Jubilife. For the most part, they ignored him. A few just stared at him, but nothing more. Eventually, after a few hours of searching, Althalos came to a clearing, the first he had seen in a while, and in the middle, picking at a berry bush, was a blue eyed Typhlosion. Althalos was filled with rage when he saw the pokemon. He contained it just enough that he didn't go charging out, but just barely. He took shaky aim at the leg of his friend, and pulled the trigger, blowing a hole in his foot, the pokemon yelped and then collapsed. Now, Althalos came out of the trees, "Remember me, Blitz? Do you remember what you did to me?" Althalos pointed the gun at Blitz's head. "Give me one good reason not to blow your head off, one good reason," if there could actually be fire in someone's eyes, Althalos' were wooden sky scrapers that just had a firework set off in them. Blitz gulped and scooted back a little bit before answering. "I-I have a family to take care of," Blitz answered, his voice shaking. Althalos just glared at him.
    "What about my family, hmm? They trusted you to take care of them too, but you killed them. I made a promise to someone, that once I killed you, that I would never kill again. It looks like you get to keep your life a little while longer," with that, Althalos shot Blitz once more in the leg, so that he couldn't follow and stormed of in search of a place a Typhlosion might live. He soon found a cave with a light coming from inside. He stomped towards it and a female voice called out, "Blitz is that you? I heard a gunshot and I thought-" Althalos saw a female Typhlosion walk out of the cave. She quickly turned and ran back in. Althalos fired a shot, hitting her in the shoulder. She kept going though. When Althalos approached the mouth of the cave, he was attacked from the side by a quilava. The little pokemon jumped on him and Althalos hit his head with the pistol, knocking him out and throwing him across the cave. He then turned his attention tot he Typhlosion, who was still getting her bearings. He fired another three shots at her, pushing her against the cave wall; the third bullet hitting her between the eyes, she slumped down and didn't move. Althalos then moved on to the knocked out quilava. He Pointed the gun at the little pokemon, but couldn't pull the trigger. He collapsed to his knees and started crying. He picked up the little pokemon and held it tightly against his chest. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry," was all he could mutter through his tears.
    Althalos walked back towards the clearing where he left Blitz, the unconscious quilava in his arms. The blue eyed Typhlosion was still there, slumped against the bush and breathing heavily. He was sitting an a large puddle of his own blood and a few other forest pokemon were around him, trying to see if they could help. Althalos fired one shot into the sky and all the pokemon ran away. Blitz looked at him, and gave a quick sigh, knowing that his son wasn't dead. Althalos gave his former friend a sad look, and his face was still red, more from crying than actual anger. He pointed the gun at the Typhlosion, "Just one last thing before I kill you, why? Why did you kill them? All my family ever did was care about you, and you killed them all," Blitz was silent. "Answer me, goddamnit!!" Althalos yelled, tears starting to run down his face again.
    "I don't know... I just... I don't know why. All the rumors-" Althalos cut him off, "The rumors? The rumors!?" he cried, "You KNOW that they would have never done anything to harm you! You know it!" Blitz just shook his head sadly, "I know that now. The rumors got to my head, and I just..." he grabbed his head in frustration. Althalos just stared at him, tears still running down his face. "I'll take care of your son," Blitz shut his eyes tight and Althalos fired the last of the bullets into his head. He shoved the pistol into his pocket and started towards Jubilife.
    -War Between Pokemon and Humans (Best RP I've ever been in)

Level: 35 (lol, evolution hax)

Move set: earthquake, dragon breath, fly, iron tail, protect

Limanya

Page of Breath
    Years
  • Name: Lily Anabel Rosewood

Nickname: Lil, Ana, Little Rose

Species: Skitty

Side: Good

Appearence: Lily is a Skitty, but with the colors of Delcatty.

Personality: Lily is a very cute Skitty. Something that even makes her cuter, is that she is very, very shy. Especially
    since a Weavile kidnapped her sister and her best friend. Lily is also pretty smart. She can find solutions really quick.
    But don't make Lily angry....Because then she will be really dangerous. Also, Lily is pretty slow sometimes.

History: Lily was born in Treasure Town. Treasure Town was a beautiful place, and everyone was happy. Until one day,
    a mysterious Weavile appeared. Soon, Pokemon began disappearing. One of them was Flora. Flora was the older sister
    of Lily. When that happened, Lily was 5. But she was afraid that the Weavile would take her too. With her parents she
    traveled to a town very, very far away. This town was Mist Town. It was a pleasant town,
    and Lily loved playing with other Pokemon on the beach. But when she was 14, she really wanted to see her best friend,
    Kai the Riolu, again. He lived in Treasure Town. So, Lily traveled all the way back to Treasure Town. But when she arrived
    in Treasure Town, she couldn't find Kai. She screamed, and screamed, and screamed, until a old Dragonite said: 'You can scream
    as much as you want, but Kai isn't here.' 'What? Where is he?' asked Lily. 'The Weavile took him.' said the Dragonite.
    Lily was extremely shy since that happened. But she had to become stronger. She trained for weeks, until she was strong enough
    and joined a Rescue Team.

RP Sample:
    Spoiler:

Level: 20

Moveset: Assist, Dig, Copycat, Faint Attack, Sing and Solar Beam.

Back