• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery dungeon, Explorers of Yin and Yang-(PG-13)

Years
  • PMDEYY (man thats a mouthful)-

Plot-Reshiram. Zekrom. Equals and opposites. For centuries and eons the two have coexisted peacefully together, creating balance between good and evil. Until NOW. The beast of chaos Kyurem has corrupted that balance, creating disorder and unpredictability. The two legendary beasts have been locked in the YinYang realm, unable to prevent the ongoing destruction. The only hope of the world lies in the hands of Dungeon Explorers. [ /spoiler]

Mission-
    The fate of the world is all up to eight brave exploration teams. Their objective is to retrieve the five Amulets of Balance, each of them guarded by a corrupted legendary being. All of the Amulets are hidden deep in the caverns of dungeons. Bring the five amulets together to form the sacred key. This will unlock the dimensional gate and transport you to the yin-yang realm. From then on, go there fight boses and stuff yeah.

Rules-
    1. Standard RP rules apply

2. Don't be inactive

3. No one-liners

4. The password is flibbertigibbet

Any breaches in the rules will result inIMMEDIATE DESTRUCTION ,DEMOLISHMENT etc.etc.

Places-

Audino's guild(lol)- The place to get advice, pursue sidequests, where you will spend the early stages of the RP at.

Conkeldurr Real Estate-All your bases are belong to us here.

Kecleon shoppe- Buy stuff here I guess.

Evolute cave- Ask the mystical oracle(me:P) for evolutions here

SU FORM-

Pokemon species(any first stage pokemon that evolve)

Pokemon name

Pokemon gender

Pokemon appearance

Pokemon Personality

Partner Pokemon species

^Name

^gender

Reason for wanting to save world

Exploration team name

Moveset

Password

A few more words...
    1. You may not recruit any extra members to your team, this is strictly a two-man squad.

2. You may join up with or backstab other teams if you want to. (no kidding)

3. If you want to take a sidequest VM me first.

This is my first solo RP so be nice :D

FULLLLLLLLL(untill further notice)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Pokemon species: Dratini
    Pokemon name: Lunar
    Pokemon gender: Female
    Pokemon appearance: is a darker blue than usual, and is bigger than usual.
    Pokemon Personality: Loves battling, and looking cool. Is quite competetive
    Partner Pokemon species: Deino
    Name:
    Draco (Malfoy)
    Reason for wanting to save world: We just do :)
    Exploration team name: Team Dragon
    Moveset: you'll find out :)
    Password
    : flibbertigibbet

Last edited:
    Years
  • Ok i'll just get the sign ups in first then create the actual thread :P
    My sign up:
    Pokemon species: Charmander
    Pokemon name: Blaze
    Appearance: Has a blue flame instead of the regular red-orange.
    Personality: Ferocious battler but very righteous.
    Partner Pokemon: Horsea
    Reason for wanting to save world: Determined to become famous.
    Moveset: Flamethrower Scratch dragon claw growl
    ~Partner's moveset: Octazooka dragonbreathsmokescreen icy wind
    Team name: Team Boiler
    Password: Flibbertigibbet

Years
  • Pokemon species: Eevee
    Pokemon name: Shawntay
    Pokemon appearance: Green eyes and red bangs(like my pic)
    Pokemon Personality: Brave yet scared at times, likes making friends but shy and quiet. Loves adventure, excitment, and challenges.
    Partner Pokemon species: Torchic
    ^Name: Firekit
    ^gender: Male
    Reason for wanting to save world: Doesn't want the world to end and like I said in her personality 'Loves adventure, excitment, and challenges'.
    Exploration team name:Kittay
    Moveset: Headbutt, Bite, Helping Hand, Protect (When she evolves (Hopefully into Espeon) she will replace Helping Hand for a new move)
    Partner's moveset: Scratch, Peck, Focus Energy, Flamethrower (When he evolves he will learn Double Kick which will replace Focus Energy)
    Password: flibbertigibbet

Spanner226

Millefiore Mechanic
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2011
    Pokemon Species: Vulpix
    Name: Hanako
    Appearance: The tips of her tails seem to appear as if they were paintbrushes rather than curling. She seems a tad brighter than the ordinary vulpix.
    Personality: Calm in nearly any situation, which can make her seem like a cold pokemon. However, she is very active in explorations, shows small signs of curiosity when she stumbles upon an area unknown to her, and reveals the faintest of smiles when impressed. Often times, her words get straight to the point, and may insult one another, and she also keeps explanations fast. Not short, fast, as in, very fast. She would usually opt to help one ONLY in a life or death situation, which this world is in at the moment.
    Moveset: Flamethrower; Fire Spin; Dig; Sunny Day
    Reason for Desiring to Save the World: Mainly due to her instinct of helping when there is a life or death situation, but also for personal reasons.

Partner Pokemon Species: Cyndaquil
    Partner's Name: Seungwon
    Partner's Moveset: Lava Plume; Flame Wheel; Swift; Quick Attack

Team Name: Team Fiamma

Password: flibbertigibbit

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2011
    Pokemon species:Scraggy

Pokemon name:Shadic(My computer name but different here)

Pokemon gender:Male

Pokemon appearance: Look like any other scraggy but a bit shorter than the rest.

Pokemon Personality:Gentle but can get rash at times.

Partner Pokemon species:Riolu

^Name:Aura

^gender:Male

Reason for wanting to save world:Heck I always wanted to save the world and plus I want to see the legendary pokemon.

Exploration team name:Team Dual Blade

Moveset:Scraggy- High Jump kick,Crunch,Headbutt,Brick Break.
    Riolu- Ice punch,Strength,Drain Punch,Force Palm

Password:flibbertigibbit

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
    Years
  • Pokemon species(any first stage pokemon that evolve) - Charmander

Pokemon name - Jack

Pokemon gender - Male

Pokemon appearance - From afar, Jack is like any other Charmander, but when you get close you can notice a slight bright-orangish color n his skin. He wears a blue bracelet on his right hand that is shared by his partner Pokemon.

Pokemon Personality - before joining a exploration team, he used to very timid and a crybaby. His parents were concerned about the development of his personality, so they and his best friend (His partner Pokemon) convinced him to form an Exploration Team. That his when he started to grow up, became brave and developed his leadership skills.

Partner Pokemon species - Treecko

^Name - Nick

^gender - Male

Reason for wanting to save world - Jack and Nick always wanted to leave a mark on the world. Having formed an Exploration Team, they felt that everything happening to the world is wrong. They wanted to save the world and give it a second chance.

Exploration team name - The PES (Pokemon Exploration Society)

Moveset - Jack - Flame charge, Take Down, Flamethrower, Arm Thrust
    Nick - Razor Leaf, Leaf Blade, Bullet Seed, Tackle
    Password- flibbertigibbet

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
  • Pokemon species: Zorua

Pokemon name: Eva

Pokemon appearance: A shiny Zorua with a black swirl marking on her back.

Pokemon Personality: Eva's usually a very nice person, but she loves to play tricks on people, which gets her into trouble. She can find a way to laugh at anything. However, people often take her carefree and humorous attitude the wrong way. Eva just wants to have fun, but in very serious situations, she'll adjust her mood to fit the scene. She loves violence and intense fights.
    Her favorite thing to do is take the Illusion of other pokemon. She often takes the form of an Eevee, like her partner.

Moveset: Night Daze, Night Slash, Shadow Ball, Sand Attack

Partner Pokemon species: Eevee

Name: Zuko

Pokemon appearance: A normal Eevee, but with more fur than usual. Some people would mistake him for a Flareon with Eevee colors.

Pokemon Personality: Like Eva, he is a jokester. However, he is not carefree and is more serious than her. His reaction to violence is to try and settle the situation before actually taking part in any fighting. Zuko isn't the best fighter, but his Adaptability ability gives him an extra boost when using moves.
    He often pretends Eva is his twin when she's in her Eevee form.

Moveset: Swift, Last Resort, Tackle, Double Team

Reason for wanting to save world: They don't want to die? And they want to get stronger. They don't know how dangerous the mission actually is. The team mainly just wants fame.

Exploration team name: Furr-Ballz

Password: flibbertigibbet

Spanner226

Millefiore Mechanic
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2011
    I've been waiting for this RP to be updated for quite a while.......................... A word from the OP alone would suffice.

Spanner226

Millefiore Mechanic
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2011
    I still await word from the OP. If the OP doesn't show up, then I'll either 1. Drop out, or 2. Wait patiently for one to take over.

To be honest, though, this RP was one I was looking forward to, but....

Years
  • Whoops. Sorry guys. Been busy with exams lately. Again, i'm really really very sorry :(.
    Anyways I think this rp is ready to get started. Sorry guys.

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2011
    Whoops. Sorry guys. Been busy with exams lately. Again, i'm really really very sorry :(.
    Anyways I think this rp is ready to get started. Sorry guys.

Finally, been long time, time to get this role play under way!

Back