• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Forever Snowing. (PG-14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Melvin stays back from the other Pkemon, the entire situation confusing him. Even after the three native Pokemon explain the situation, he still has his doubts. "Oh, this is bad. This whole scenario is bad. Why is it so cold here? Do you even have heat in this world? I'm going to that cabin. Maybe I'll find something useful there." He trudges through the snow, making his way to the nearest small house.

Once inside, he tears down a section of curtain, tieing it to the leg of a chair he breaks off. Using his claws, he scratches an "M" into the piece of fabric. He moves a small basket to the center of the room, putting his makeshift flag in it. "I claim this land for Team Melvin! No wait, that sounds terrible. But I already have a logo!" He pouts for a second, then gets an idea. "I hearby create Team Midnight! And claim this house in its name!" He claps his hands, giggling eviliy. "Now to loot this place. Gotta be something good in here..."

Haru

Wolf Simp
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2023
    Name: Nick
    Pokemon: Pikachu
    History: Nick was born in the forest near Pallet Town in the Kanto Region.
    Personality: Nick is a fun loving pikachu always looking for something to do he absolutely hates to be bored, when the situtation calls for it he can be very serious. he's really nice but he has a semi-short temper.
    Appearance:
    Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Forever Snowing. (PG-14)

Team: Blizzard (i think that 3rd team is open, if not then Team Ruby)
    RP Sample: I am Imaginative i just dont have the best grammar. ~_~

Hope

:d
    Years
  • (Yeah, sure ^^ It's a little confusing to read, but it's ok I guess~)

Flash saw some houses a few meters away from her and ran towards them, ready to hide before she saw anyone else. She chose one of the houses and decided to take shelter in it.

She was so overtaken with her fear of meeting a Pokémon she hadn't even considered the fact that a Pokémon could be in there. She rushed inside, happy that the house was warm.

To her horror, she met face to face with a Bulbasaur. Her eyes widened in shock, and energy surged through her orange bands. However, her fur failed to shine brilliantly as her body was still cold from outside.

"I..." she stuttered. "I'm sorry!" Her tremulous voice was almost too quiet to hear as she tried to run back out again, but her feet didn't budge somehow. Maybe her body welcomed the warm heat of the house too much.

Flash stayed there, staring at the Bulbasaur, then looking away. She expected him to tease her and poke fun at her. Just like everyone else.

Hope

Years
  • Flash was still panicking when she heard Jake. "Cool orange markings, almost makes you look like a shiny," he said.

"I..." Flash didn't know what to say. "Thank you."

No one's ever said that to me... she thought. She was just about to turn and run away when she noticed the acid. What could it be? Various thoughts crossed her mind, but she couldn't find the courage to ask. The only thing she could do was to continue eyeing the acid that bothered her thoughts, looking at Jake, then looking at a random place on the wall again.

She took a small step back, ready to flee if anything else happened.

Hope

Years
  • Flash looked at Jake. "A cross-breed?" she echoed what he said to her and blinked. "Does that mean... you're different too?" her mouth blurted out suddenly. "Wait! No! I mean... I mean..." she frantically searched for different words to explain.

What if he was offended? What if he thought she was weird?

But yet... if he's different too, then he would understand...

"I know what it feels like... to be different." Flash muttered, almost too quietly to hear.

Hope

Years
  • Flash laughed at what Jake said about the Sceptile, then quickly pulled a straight face.

"Ah, thank you! It is pretty warm in here..." she said, and stepped a bit closer. She felt rather... protected. She thought maybe, just maybe she could open up to Jake, who had been nice to her this whole time.

Maybe she could talk to him about the question that had been in the back of her mind ever since she stepped foot in this strange snowy place.

"What did the Sceptile mean when he actually said that, though?" she asked tentatively. "I didn't quite understand... I want to go back home. Wait - I don't. But... I don't know." Flash shook her head and frowned.

Hope

Years
  • "Really? You want me to join your... team?" Flash's face brightened and she smiled.

There were Pokemon that wouldn't tease her and judge her just because she was different. Maybe she could give everyone a chance again.

She nodded. "We can figure out what the Sceptile meant... together."

Together... The word felt so unfamiliar to her and yet - it made her happy at the same time.

PokeGirlJade

Princess of Unova
    Years
  • Iko quietly walked through the snow. She wanted nothing more than to get back home. Being a Grass type, the cold and icy landscape made her shudder- for more reasons than just being cold. Sometimes she wished she was a dual-type. Poison, Fire, Ice, Bug, and Flying scared her.

She had heard what the Blaziken, Swampert, and Sceptile said. Apparently she was one of the Pokemon who could save Wikto. She didn't exactly consider herself a hero. She wasn't one for action and usually preferred to stay away from commotion. How could she save anybody? She was weak to five different types, a rather small Pokemon, and she had never battled or trained or anything like that.

She saw a few other Pokemon speaking to each other. She walked over to what looked like an empty home. "Hello?" she asked as she slowly pushed open the door. No one answered. She shrugged and went inside the house. It was a bit messy, which made her cringe a bit. "Alright, let's clean this place up."

She swept the floors in the living room and kitchen. The dishes didn't take very long to do, there were only a few in the sink. The bed was made very quickly. Iko curled up with a blanket inside it. "I hope whoever owns this house won't mind that I stayed here for a little bit."

Years
  • Scarlet walked into a house, which she thought was empty. She was wrong, in the house was another pokemon.
    "Hello..who are you?" she asked. Scarlet could tell that the pokemon was wondering who lived here.
    "No one lives here...Hey! have you made a team yet? If you haven't, do you want to join Team Emerald? This could be the base!" she said. "Oh by the way, i'm Scarlet."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Chapter 2 - Your first mission!

I think your all settled now, so we are going to chapter 2. (If your not, just start your first part.)

Missions list
    Client: Ralts
    Problem: Ralts is stuck in Frozen Cave, and she can't get out!
    Place: Frozen Cave, deep down.
    Reward: 2000 Pokedollars and two gold gummys (Restore half of HP, and fills belly. Golden ones are rare.)

Client: Minun
    Problem: Heracross has stolen Minun's Oran Berry!
    Place: Snowy Forest, deep by the apple trees
    Reward: 1000 pokedollars and two TM's (Slash and Metal Claw)

(First teams get these, more coming soon! Leader of team VM me to take job, first come first serve)

Years
  • Jack felt much better after buying a pair of crimson mittens from the shop for his hands to use in this cold weather. After he had a moment of happiness from the warmth of the new mittens, the Plusle walked into the house with a Snivy and an Eevee. He walked towards them happily, wondering what they were doing. He guessed they were probably an exploration team judging by what the Eevee is saying.

"Hi!" He said in a pleasant voice. "Are you an Exploration Team? Where can I sign up? I'm Jack!" He was so eager to join that he kept talking as explorations did sound fun. Exploring might help him find somewhere warm.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    Hermes sat and listened to what the Blaziken, Sceptile, and Swampert had to say with great interest. Wow! A whole new world! I bet not many adventurers could boast about exploring another world... is this a new planet or something? Hermes could barely contain his excitement as he listened.

Hermes was glad that he brings survival gear in his pouch where ever he goes. He was accustomed to sand storms and blizzards. He took an extra scarf and wrapped it around his neck as he trudged over to an empty shack. He knocked on the side of the building with the tip of his heavily feathered wing. He nodded with content as he heard the nice dull thud. This shack would do nicely.

He pulled a banner out from his pack; he never knew when he would need to mark territory; and stuck it to the front of the building. He stepped back and studied the symbol; a pair of wings. Content with how it looked, he stepped onto the porch of the establishment and called;

"Team Swift Spirit takes their first trek on a mysterious new lands, cold on the outside yet with warm hearts! Anyone is welcome to join and share in our adventures!"

He closed the door, hoping that he could find loyal team mates from this random assortment of pokemon.

Years
  • Scarlet walked up to Iko, and wrote a note, as it looked like she was sleeping. She started walking out to check on missions, and she bumped into a Minun.
    "Hi, are you an exploration team? Where can i sign up? I'm Jack!" he said.
    "I'm Scarlet, and I'm the leader. You can join if you want!" she smiled. "And that Snivy, she isn't in the team yet, she may be asleep though...".

Scarlet walked into the bigger house in the middle and looked at the board. She saw many missions, but one that caught her eye. It read:
    "Client: Buneary
    Problem: Buneary is stuck in Aqua Dungeon!
    Place: Aqua Dungeon, in the darker areas.
    Reward: 2000 Pokedollars, and two TMs (Wide Slash, Crunch)"

She ripped it off, and took it back to the house, where Jack and the Snivy were sitting.

PokeGirlJade

Princess of Unova
    Years
  • Iko yawned and rose from bed. "Was someone just here? I could of sworn I heard something..." She noticed a note in front of her. "Exploration team...Emerald...Scarlet the Eevee...I suppose I should find this 'Crystal' and ask about her team..." She left the house and tried to run through the snow. She extremely disliked these cold temperatures and wanted to go indoors as soon as possible. Looking around the buildings, she asked a passing Pachirisu "Have you seen an Eevee by any chance?"

"An Eevee?" the Pachirisu asked. It pointed to the larger building. "I think I saw an Eevee go inside of there."

"Okay, thank you," Iko said to the Pokemon and ran towards the building. She stumbled a little on the icy ground. "How I long to see the grass," she mumbled as she stepped inside the building. She saw a couple Pokemon standing by a board. She didn't see an Eevee, so she decided to head back to the house.

When she arrived there, she noticed an Eevee and a Plusle were there. "Oh..hello..are you Scarlet?" she asked. "I was just looking for you...I thought you were in the larger building were the bulletin board was. Anyway, my name is Iko. I thought your offer for a rescue team seemed interesting. I never thought about joining a rescue team, but it seems it is all I can do at the time."

Last edited:
    Years
  • Melvin pops his head out of the kitchen cabinet, scowling. "Useless! This place is empty!" He stalks over to the window, glaring at the snow. Then he notices the larger house. "Hmm... Maybe I'll find something there." He heads outside, leaving the house a mess. He sprints across the yard to the large house, slamming the door behind him.

He reaches the big house, seeing a few others inside already. "Great. No looting when there are witnesses. What's this?" He sees the bulletin board, heading over to it. "Maybe I'll find work here. Seems to be a hub of activity." He checks the notices, finding one of interest. "I'll check this job out. Seems a great way to make my start."

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    Hermes sat impatiently with his arms crossed. It's been 5 WHOLE minutes, and nobody has joined his team yet! Geez, this whole team leading thing takes a lot of patience. Hermes decided that if he didn't go do something quickly, he might die of boredom. After packing all of his belongings into his convenient delibird pouch, he walked out of the shack, trudging through the snow to the bulletin board.

He looked down the list, but very few of the entries didn't already have claims by other teams. Normally that wouldn't be an issue, but he was just one delibird. He was skilled in rescuing, but he would get outnumbered by 2-3 pokemon if he didn't choose his job carefully.

As Hermes studied the bulletin board, he noticed a sableye walking towards it himself. He looked a bit sketchy, but Hermes knew better then to judge a book from it's cover. He waved in greeting.
    "Hello! You don't look like you have any team members yet... that makes two of us!"
    He offers his hand, showing his most friendliest smile.

Years
  • Melvin turns around, coming face-to-face with a Delibird. "Hello! You don't look like you have any team members yet... that makes two of us!" The Delibird offers a wing to shake. Melvin looks at him, his eyes suddenly shining brightly. "You have no team members? How sad! Sad for you! I have no team! Sad for me!" He grips Delibird's wing, perhaps a bit tighter than necessary, grining. "I'm going to go look for a job. I saw the bulletin board. A poor little Minun had his Berry stolen! I'm going to talk to him, and help him get revenge! Care to help?"

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
    Years
  • Reece listened for some time and stared. Pieces of orbs... they were things Reece had wanted forever and know hes getting a chance to find them! Fat chance he was gonna help save the world with them. He would sell them for lots of money! It would be even more money as it is almost christmas. Parents would pay anything for something their kid wanted. He looked around until he saw a Sableye shaking hands with a Delibird. They looked like they had completely different goals. The Sableye looked kinda evil and the Delibird looked like he wanted to help. Reece walked over to the bulletin board and stared at it. He looked at the jobs and saw a good one. An outlaw had kidnapped a rich Samurott's son who was also rich. Reece thought that if he beat up the outlaw he could kidnap him instead. The outlaw was in the ice mountains. He thought to himself. He thought about all the money and how rich he would be. He wouldn't have to live in a cabin. He would get a mansion! Reece was so happy.

Years
  • Jack read the mission they were going to do: Help rescue a Buneary stuck in a dungeon. By the name of the dungeon, it sounded easy for him as he was electric type, the Snivy is a grass type and the Eevee has no weakness against water. He still hoped that he won't see a Pokemon that can bring fear to him. While everybody gets ready, he decided to look around.

The Plusle was still shocked that this is a another world. He didn't know that Pokemon could exist there and thought those were just stories told by the Elder. He had another look and saw an angry Minun muttering in some language he haven't heard of. He decided to talk to him.

"Hi!" Jack said. "I'm Jack!"
    "Hi." the Minun angry replied.
    "Why are you angry?" He said curiously.
    "A Heracross stole my oran berry." He answered.
    "Can I help?" Jack asked.
    "I already asked for some help from an exploration team." The angry Minun said. "I might have something for you later."
    "Is there anything else I can do?" The Plusle questioned.
    "Nothing so far." the Minun stated. "I'll be in the cafe usually."
    "Okay. Bye!" Jack happily said as he ended the conversation.

Jack walked back to the house to see what is happening now since he left.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    "You have no team members? How sad! Sad for you! I have no team! Sad for me!"
    The Sableye shook Hermes hand, and he would probably be grinning from ear to ear had he actually owned a set. Hermes had to resist shaking his hand out of pain after he shook the Sableye's hand. He has a strong grip! Hermes always found ghost types to be a bit quirky compared to most other pokemon, but Hermes wasn't exactly in the norm so he didn't mind.

"I'm going to go look for a job. I saw the bulletin board. A poor little Minun had his Berry stolen! I'm going to talk to him, and help him get revenge! Care to help?" said the Sableye, a devilish flash appeared in his eyes. Hermes dismissed it as another ghost quirk. By revenge Hermes assumed a slap on the wrist or something similar.

"Sure thing. We're not on the same team, but we should probably stick together for now lest we get outnumbered by other groups. It sounds like a nice easy mission to get warmed up on, anyway." The Delibird wondered what kind of mean pokemon steals an oran berry instead of simply picking it from a bush, but he's always on to help those in need.

"Oh, by the way, the name's Hermes Earhart." He said, not noticing the Cubone behind him check the bulletin board.

Years
  • "Good to know, Hermes. I'm Melvin. Let's go get a job." Melvin starts to walk away, then stops. He turns back and grabs the advertisement, checking for an address. "A cafe, huh? Let's go, Hermes." Melvin heads out the door, looking for this cafe.

After searching around outside, he finds the cafe. Sure enough, he sees a Minun inside. "Greetings, good sir. Are you perhaps looking for justice for a stolen Oran Berry?" He places the advertisement on the table, giving a friendly, if unsettling, smile. "My name is Melvin, and I represent Team Midnight. That's Hermes. He just kinda hangs around."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back