• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Guardians of Sin and Virtue OOC/Sign Up

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2012
    Accepted! Wonderful! Let's get this party started! I'll make the thread later on today!

ChariChu

~ take a drink from my hands
    Years
  • Awesome sauce! So, um, where be dis party at? xD

I think I'm going to look through this thread and start remembering the character names & teams, otherwise I'm going to be confused.

Anyway, am looking forward to starting!

Reading that post makes me wonder what time it is where you guys are. It's Monday already where I am, after all.
    (300th post!)

Happy 300th post!
    It's 11:11pm on Sunday, here. =o

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2012
    We'll be able to evolve without the cave, no worries. I don't wanna have to go through THAT. We evolve like regular pokemon, by leveling up and what have you.

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
  • maybe theres a 50/50 chance of evolving, but if we go to the cave at the right level, it's a sure thing?
    btw, I can design a few maps or something if you want?
    Also, I suggest that most people here should play DestinedJagolds hack, Ruby Destiny: Rescue rangers, just to get a feel of a less subtle PMD game.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2012
    Just made the thread, I'm waiting for it to be accepted, and sure you can amke some maps if you want.

Blazesaga

Even heroes can lie in shadows
    Years
  • Awesome sauce! So, um, where be dis party at? xD

I think I'm going to look through this thread and start remembering the character names & teams, otherwise I'm going to be confused.

Anyway, am looking forward to starting!

Happy 300th post!
    It's 11:11pm on Sunday, here. =o
    Wow... It's only 9:00 where i'm at....
    i'm still tired right now!

King!

better
    Years
  • YAAAAYYYYY! POSTPOST POST!!!!!!

Also...I'm not sure if this has been mentioned or not, but have the rescue teans already been formed?

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2012
    Yeah, at this point the ones who have joined before the RP's creation have joined. Those who join afterwards will be assigned while in a mission or...something.

King!

better
    Years
  • No, I meant like, in the actual RP are the people who're in rescue teams together ALREADY a team?

Years
  • I think he said yeah, basically, from what I understood of your conversation. So, do our characters have a set destination, such as a meeting being called, or are they just getting up and going to their leader's hut, or ...?

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
  • Ok, I've made a map of Team edges base and the surrounding area;
    Spoiler:

Credits to DestinedJagold, as these are the tiles from his hack.
    The little blue bar above the main hut is Team edges banner, which is here:
    Spoiler:

Ok, I'm gonna go put my first post up.

Last edited:
    Back