• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Guardians of Sin and Virtue OOC/Sign Up

Years
    sorry ive nto really been on :( so then -
    Who is the squirtle (PC username)
    and the team could be..... Team Aqua Punch, and ill change my draco meteor to Water Pulse, kk?

EDIT: Right, i know now, also, ~Wind~ I was there first! cant I Be leader of team aqua punch :(
    Changing name to charlie instead of charly kk?

Last edited:
    Years
    sorry ive nto really been on :( so then -
    Who is the squirtle (PC username)
    and the team could be..... Team Aqua Punch, and ill change my draco meteor to Water Pulse, kk?

EDIT: Right, i know now, also, ~Wind~ I was there first! cant I Be leader of team aqua punch :(
    Changing name to charlie instead of charlie kk?

Imma Squirtle. We're teammates. :) Um...yeah Aqua Punch is fine, as long as it suits a Squirtle and a Riolu. You don't have to change your moves to a Water type unless you really want to. You can be the leader of it anyway, I'm fine with anything. Let's just get the story moving on! :D

Years
    Hmm, nothing has happened that I would have any kind of reaction to, so I guess I'll wait it out until something else occurs. Tint's just standing next to Koori until either spoken to, or they have somewhere to go...

Years
    Lala...
    And so starts the adventure of Charly and Aquart and their career as a rescuer. :) I love RPs and especially those about PMD cos it's really fun and exciting as a writer to narrate your experience as a Pokemon.

ComiTurtle

The cake is a lie.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2013
    Sorry guys for not being on and that I most likely will not post until next year I'm at the Georgia maraton for pokemon cards and haven't been able to post so sorry just wanted to say I haven't left.

King!

better
    Years
    AGH I HAVE BEEN ignoring this RP SO BUSYYYYYY...ISH....

I am going to post right now. ANd then I own't be able to get on again until January 2. ^.^' But that's not too bad, right?

Years
    Erm, I don't mean to be rude, Wind, but that post was kinda controlling... I mean, you basically took control of Koori for the duration of the round. You also discounted the pokemon there; I mean I would have set up a Light Screen to deflect the balls of energy at least somewhat, and by the point you used the sitrus berry, Lithephion would have been at full health thanks' to Tint's wish ability. Koori wouldn't have had to even take care of Lithephion to begin with, and had she tried, Tint would have told her he could take care of it, and to direct her power to the fight where it could be put to good use. I also didn't specify where I was teleporting the second time; I had planned to teleport back to a nearby roof to keep Lithephion out of the line of fire for the duration until he woke up, so dragging yourself over to him doesn't really work... I don't know what to post at this point. And Flair is there, doing nothing? I dunno, really.

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
    Oops sorry.
    I guess I'll edit it.
    But Dragonqueen was the one who mentioned going over to you first :/

Blazesaga

Even heroes can lie in shadows
    Years
    So...what now after Litephion is found? Will there be a mission or something like our 1st jobs? I'm itching for some action.....!
    Well, I'm pretty sure Litephion and Flair are in some sort of hospital or something, and then we still have that meeting in the guild, then we probably will have a mission. (most likely investigating the mutant evil plant that attacked us.)

Years
    Don't forget that Michael also had a plot set in motion before this whole plant think occurred; that just randomly happened, as far as I can tell.

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
    The whole "save Litephion" thing turned into a whole goddamned subplot o_O
    Now that it's over, we can start with the main story.
    I think we should be able to retcon this by saying the plant was under the influence of sin.
    (from the title, sin and virtue.)

Years
    Erm, I don't mean to be rude, Wind, but that post was kinda controlling... I mean, you basically took control of Koori for the duration of the round. You also discounted the pokemon there; I mean I would have set up a Light Screen to deflect the balls of energy at least somewhat, and by the point you used the sitrus berry, Lithephion would have been at full health thanks' to Tint's wish ability. Koori wouldn't have had to even take care of Lithephion to begin with, and had she tried, Tint would have told her he could take care of it, and to direct her power to the fight where it could be put to good use. I also didn't specify where I was teleporting the second time; I had planned to teleport back to a nearby roof to keep Lithephion out of the line of fire for the duration until he woke up, so dragging yourself over to him doesn't really work... I don't know what to post at this point. And Flair is there, doing nothing? I dunno, really.

Oops sorry.
    I guess I'll edit it.
    But Dragonqueen was the one who mentioned going over to you first :/

Why am I getting the feeling I'm missing out on something? and I don't think Prinplups have knees.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2012
    Out of curiosity, would you lot like to jump into the plot right now, or would you all like to go through a quick mini-mission each to get used to it? Poll time!

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
    I mean when you fed an oran berry to litephion,.

I'd say mini mission, unless the glowy ball I found could lead us into the plot?

Last edited:
    Years
    Why am I getting the feeling I'm missing out on something? and I don't think Prinplups have knees.

Eh, I don't know anything about penguins, so I have a bit of a tough time imagining prinplup, and am probably imagining them more human that I should... do they not have a knee equivalent? The average Natu is one fourth the height of the average Prinplup, so with Tint being smaller, the point was that he didn't make it higher than past it's legs.

Eh, I'm indifferent. Whatever makes more sense.

Years
    I think a mini-mission first, sorta like a test to prove that each team is capable, like in Explorers of Time/Darkness, the player's team underwent a mission to prove that they were worthy and had to run some errands and jobs, something like that, you know what I mean. After that, we'll go into the plot.

Blazesaga

Even heroes can lie in shadows
    Years
    I say mini mission. Just to get the teams to know each other better, plus in red, blue, time, darkness, and sky they each had several "mini misssions" before going into the actual plot

Years
    Eh, I don't know anything about penguins, so I have a bit of a tough time imagining prinplup, and am probably imagining them more human that I should... do they not have a knee equivalent? The average Natu is one fourth the height of the average Prinplup, so with Tint being smaller, the point was that he didn't make it higher than past it's legs.

Eh, I'm indifferent. Whatever makes more sense.

Penguins don't have knees or anything similar. Ducks don't either, or Sparrows. That's why ducks waddle and sparrows only ever hop. Speaking of knees, do natu have them? O.o. A natu is 0.2m in height and prinplup is 0.8m so I guess you're right.

Out of curiosity, would you lot like to jump into the plot right now, or would you all like to go through a quick mini-mission each to get used to it? Poll time!

I think a mini-mission would probably be a good idea. Something to figure out a good flow. This is also gonna be one of my last posts, because I stapled my thumb plus I'm going on holiday soon.

Back