• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Guardians of Sin and Virtue OOC/Sign Up

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
Years
  • dragonqueen0210 said:
    Also, if you brought back Autumn, that might be slightly too...complex? Having something like that kinda ruins the whole atmosphere in a way. It's hard to describe, or I'm just bad at explaining.

Another reason why it's the last thing on my mind and why chances are likely it won't happen.

Your question is a rather good question.

Originally, it was gonna be whoever wherever he seemed to fit best, but that kinda died. Recruitment seems to be the best answer at the moment. If I had to choose which team to go for.........

I don't even know. I'd probably say the team that first interacts with him is who he'll stick with, which makes your team (if it's cool with you) canidate number one.

Who knows? I may give Layne another role, but that's not that likely since I want him to develop.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • ok then heres my SU

Name:Angel
    Species:Houndor
    Apperance:he has a blue body and the horns (or whatever their called @_@) are red.
    Moves: Dark pulse, Flamethrower, Blast Burn, Flame wheel

lol rest of the SU sheet sorta in a rush.

Member of team:Shadowfire
    Personality: Flame is silent but curious, but be careful not to get on his bad side.
    History: when he was a young houndor (still am but i mean younger) he got bullied all the time but he would always get in trouble (can u guess why?) so now he came to the guild in order to make new friends.
    Strenghts:fast and strong so would be helpful if wanted to finish explorations faster.
    Weakness:cant swim and earthquake could probably hurt him badly
    Aspiration:To help anyone in need even a rival.

Last edited:
    Years
  • The only way I could see returning Autumn to the RP was if she caused a lot of character development for Layne, which could work three ways, in my mind.

1. She has amnesia
    2. She turned evil/is possessed.
    3. Layne gets another lover, and has to choose between the two.

For 3 to work you'd need someone else in the RP for that to work, and the only available candidate is Koori, really. Which would make for an interesting situation, to be sure...

Blazesaga

Even heroes can lie in shadows
    Years
  • I may think of bringing her back, but I'm still debating it in my head.

It sounds okay, but you might want to wait on that. For one it's too early in the RP to bring her back so quickly. Also, she might end up being a second character in the stroy for you and Michael has yet to confirm if we can have more than one Character.

As for drawing people, I always critisize my work, I'm a manga artist and i always seem to notice my tiny mistakes and hate the drawing for it, so i agree with you Samuria, it's almost impossible to draw a person.

Years
  • 3. Layne gets another lover, and has to choose between the two.

For 3 to work you'd need someone else in the RP for that to work, and the only available candidate is Koori, really. Which would make for an interesting situation, to be sure...

>.> I'm not sure I want that situation to happen. Knowing me, it'd end up with Autumn dying somehow. However, if he brought back Autumn, another way to include character develop is if SHE had another lover and preceded to dump Layne. Which could be anyone, really. Unless you'd like to pair Tint up? Just Joking. :3

Years
  • Haha, nice. And yeah, I was half-joking about the third option. Well, no, it occurred to me, but the obvious flaw was that the only option *was* Koori, which would have been hilariously bad. That being said, I don't really know if Autumn coming back and then dumping him would be that much character development on Layne's part though; Autumn goes from "Dead & Gone" to just "Gone", which isn't a huge difference. He'd be a bit more miserable for a bit, then get better.

Also, Queen, you can pretty much assume if you have somewhere to go, that Tint will teleport you there unless he has pre-stated reservations, so that can be in your posts without me saying.

SamuraiMaster

Years
  • ^ Weirded out by number 3.
    A). Let's not talk about Autumn's possible return for now, because I just started, and if I were to seriously consider bringing her back, chances are this RP may have at least 800 or so posts (okay that's a little huge maybe but you get the picture, we'd need to be farther), and she probably wouldn't have much a role in the RP. I dunno how to RP lovers.

B). The Stock show has started. Will be out during the day. Will try to post in the mornings and evenings.

Working on reading right now. Will have a post up shortly

Last edited:
    Years
  • Does anyone know how to create a RP? How long does it take for a moderator to accept our RP thread? And in your opinion, do you think a rescue team should have 2 or 3 members, assuming that there are 6 teams. I'm asking all this cos in the future, I might be creating one RP and I'm currently doing all the storyline and stuff like that. :)

SamuraiMaster

Years
  • An RP can be acceptted in a matter of hours sometimes, but it usually takes a day or two if I remember right. I'm not too sure. It's been a while since I last created an RP here. It could also be rejected if they see some stuff wrong with it, like lack of plot or stuff like that (some stuff I don't agree with because I like RPs that generate plot as they go, but I don't make the rules)

And I think the magic number for a rescue team is three. Probably because of the anime special I saw, but I also just think two can get lonesome. Three means more development between characters in my eyes. *shrugs* Heck, in the games, you can have up to four pokemon walking around in those dungeons. But I'm a guy who says three is good.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2012
    *Strokes chin* I'm thinking if I should at least get the plot balla rollin', not introduce the antagonist but at least start setting the plot up for when it does hit the fan, so to speak.

Years
  • An RP can be acceptted in a matter of hours sometimes, but it usually takes a day or two if I remember right. I'm not too sure. It's been a while since I last created an RP here. It could also be rejected if they see some stuff wrong with it, like lack of plot or stuff like that (some stuff I don't agree with because I like RPs that generate plot as they go, but I don't make the rules)

And I think the magic number for a rescue team is three. Probably because of the anime special I saw, but I also just think two can get lonesome. Three means more development between characters in my eyes. *shrugs* Heck, in the games, you can have up to four pokemon walking around in those dungeons. But I'm a guy who says three is good.

Thanks for the advice. I think I have something in mind for my upcoming RP. I've finished the outline of the storyline, just need to work in-depth. :)

Back