• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Guardians of Sin and Virtue

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2012
    The morning would start off as it always did over the otherwise picturesque Helmtown. The sun began to slowly rise, a good portion of the town overshadowed by the mountain the sun had to get over before anything could be accomplished, and the buildings (The notable ones shaped like Pokemon, ranging from Persian head, a Grumpig, Delcatty, and altaria, amongst other different shaped buildings, some off in the distance specially made for Rescue Teams, depicting as the team leaders.

From atop the biggest building, one shaped like an Alakazam, a Honchkrow grumbled as he flew up to the highest post, holding up his wing as the sun began to hit his eyes. Grumbling, he landed. "I don't get paid enough for this..." Inhaling deeply, he released a loud, shrieking crow, a wake up call to the entire town.

The second the crow echoed through the air, the sole occupant of the building he stood upon opened his eyes. The Alakazam, Jose, grumbled a little bit and lowered his legs, having had a complete night of meditation. He gestured and a walking cane flew from the distance and landed in his hand, stretching his aching joints. He gestured again, and the doors and windows all opened as his psychic energies forced them all open.

Grumbling a little to himself and complaining about the bright sun, he walked to a room adjacent to his resting quarters. There, it was an extremely spacious with a stone pillar just a little taller than him in the center of the room. Here, he could concentrate enough to get the day start and keep an eye on everyone in town. He climbed up on the pillar (with some difficulty, mind you), closed his eyes and began to float.

From up here, he could sense and see everything in Helmtown...

It was time to get the day started.

Years
  • Woohoo! we started!

Charly looked up at the sun, with her eyes like coins. Her adventure was just beginning...
    She saw a building shaped like a gible and ran to it. The sign said 'Team Dragon - Blade'.
    She ran in and saw the most wonderful room she could imagine. It had two parts with a wall small enough to see into the other side. Her side Was a dark blue and her bed was made to look like a fist. It had 3 shelves and they were filled with her items. Then she caught sight of 2 charms on a hook. One of the charms was a necklace, with a Silver charm on it. The other was a badge that had a gabite with writing on it saying dragon - blade. She jumped onto her bed...

King!

better
    Years
  • Oink awoke slowly and groggily, lifting her paws to her head. It took her a few seconds to remember that her hands couldn't reach her eyes, so rubbing them was out of the question. Groaning, Oink sat up in her tiny bed of straw and feathers. She glanced over at her father, who was laying on his back, his hands resting on his huge stomach. "Dad…" Oink whispered, springing out of bed and poking his ear.

"Wha…?" the purple pig said, squeezing his eyes shut.

"Time to get up! Didn't you hear the screech?" The Grumpig moaned again, and turned over in his nest so he was on his side.

"Not yet…" Oink sighed and shook her dad.

"You don't get a choice! Come on, I'll make some bacon." Her dad didn't answer.

"Please? You know what happened last time we were late, Dad!" No reply. Oink shook her dad again, muttering under her breath.

"Will you PLEASE just leave me alone, Oink? Please!?" he grunted, pulling himself into a ball.

"But Dad… You have to get up." Oink grinned. "It's a brand new day! The sun is shining… And maybe you can finish that-" Oink's dad cut her off.

"Oink, give it up!" the Grumpig shouted. "You're constantly bothering me and you're always so annoying! Please just leave me alone!" Oink's father's voice rose. "For once can you just go away!?"

"But…"

"No buts! Go! Let me sleep!" A tear rolled down Oink's cheek.

"F..fine…" she sobbed, bouncing out of the room. As she left the tiny bedroom and hopped into the only other room in the house, more tears started to fall down her face and onto the ground. She grabbed her tiny paper bag (a good explorer is ALWAYS prepared for a hurried exit) and ran up the steps out of the tiny underground burrow.

As she ran up the path and into town, she hoped no one would see her like this. She was Oink: always happy, always bouncing; never sad, and never any tears. Oink tried to wipe her eyes but, once again, her paws wouldn't reach. She didn't know why she was crying. Her dad was always like this, pushing her away. Maybe it'd just now got to her.

"You WILL be happier, Dad," she sobbed, plopping down on the side of the path. "Everyone will be happier." She laid down on her side, and closed her eyes, wishing she could go back to sleep.

(OOC: I wrote this assuming that the rescue team wasn't formed yet...but I dunno. I suppose it could work either way. :P)

Candy Christina

poseidon's tsunami
    Years
  • OOC: It's been a while since I've last RP'd so it might not be too good... but my beginning posts in RPs have never been the best lol, it's so hard to start off. But once I get into the swing of things again, I should be fine. :)

"The sun is shining brightly this morning… grand." Lani whispered thoughtfully to herself as she hopped down from a tree in the forest near town.

It was another typical day for Lani. She spent most of her time jumping from branch to branch, hoping to somehow find entertainment in such a seemingly uneventful time in her life. She longed to see her mother once again; it had been months since she's last seen her. Her mother is a fierce Rescue Team member; one of the best around. But it was strange that it'd been so long since they last talked…

"Oh mother… where could you be? I need you…" Lani said as she looked over at a baby Wurmple trying to climb a tree nearby.

"Well… I haven't seen any action for weeks. I guess I could help it up." She remarked as she hopped over to the struggling Wurmple.

"Um… are you okay? Need any help?" She asked, somewhat stifling a giggle at the Wurmple's cute attempts to climb the tree.

"N-n-no… I'm fine…" The baby Wurmple answered.

The Wurmple reached the lowest branch successfully, but his effort was in vain. The branch broke off, sending Wurmple tumbling down.

"Gotcha!" Lani cried as she caught the young Worm Pokemon in her long ears.

"Wow… thanks! You saved me! I'm gonna tell my mommy about you! See you around lady!" The baby Wurmple cheerfully exclaimed, wiggling off into deep confines of the forest.

Lani couldn't help but grin. She hopped onto one of the trees' highest branches and jumped from branch to branch in order to take a faster route back into town.

"Mother… I won't let you down!" She thought to herself.

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
  • Kenta slowly opened his eyes...
    'Good morning, Kenta.'
    Kenta's mother the Kojondo named Irilia, stood over him.
    'Isn't it about time to get to your team base, Kenta? heehee..'
    'Uuuh... What time is it?'
    'Heehee... It's half past eight dear, you had better rush if you don't want to be late!'
    'WHA!? You did this on pujrpose, didn't you?'
    'heeheehee! Don't worry, heres the rescue bag and your sword.'
    She handed the over.
    'Goodbye, dear!'
    'Kenta ran to the door and smirked, Lani was always late, jumping around in the forest, so he'd probably have enough time toget there and still seem as if nothing had happened.
    ~~~~~
    Kenta stopped off at Grumpig's shop for some things, including an item he'd been waiting to be delivered.
    'Thanks, Kenta. Please come again.'
    He put the items in the bag and carried on to the base.
    After a while he came towards the guild and went round just to the left, where his base was located.
    All the team bases where dotted around the main guild, so that people could find them easily.
    Kenta and Lani were awaiting a call to the guild from Jose, the guild master, about something important, and Kenta hoped that Lani wouldn't take too long.
    He settled down at the table with one of the Sitrus berries that grew on the tree next to the base, and waited for Lani to arrive.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Tint, being a light sleeper and a morning pokemon, was already half-awake when the morning call rang throughout Helmtown. He rolled up and out of bed, off the top bunk, ignoring the jeers from his brothers, who still couldn't believe he had signed up for a rescue team. The most common joke amongst them was that he would be the one to need rescuers, but he held his head up high, feeling... well, if truth is to be told, unready and nervous. He shrugged it off quickly and headed out, not taking anything with him. Normally he would have said goodbye to his Dad, at least, but he was off in the next town, helping solve a dispute. Without him around, Tint had a hard time of things, and he was grateful today was the day he joined his rescue team.

He hopped outside, heading in the direction of the rescue huts. Most pokemon hadn't woken up yet, except for fellow rescue teams and the occasional early riser. As he hopped to the huts, he wondered what his team leader would be like, if being on a rescue team would be any different than day to day life, if his skills would finally be useful. In all honesty, he doubted it. He wasn't cut out for anything a pokemon would ever value, anyways, right? Well, he'd find out soon enough, as he was at the hut now, a giant prinplup house. He examined it for a minute before deciding to knock and then wait outside of the base, not wanting to seem rude by just barging in somewhere he'd never been before.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    Walt was awake even before the Murkow gave the morning call to awaken the townspeople, Walt had a strange feeling that was keeping him up at night but he was not sure what it was. "Time to go to the meeting hall, I am the leader afer all..." Walt thought as he headed off to the meeting hall. He walked through the town as the residents of Helmtown stirred, he could hear children complaining as they were woken up and he could smell breakfast being cooked, it was peaceful yet exciting at the same time. "These are the things I came here to protect, I can't allow this peace to end!" Walt continued into town and eventually reached the "Team Astral HQ" after a few minutes of walking (well floating in his case), it was shaped like a giant Wobuffet with its open mouth being the door. He walked in, it was pretty big inside, bigger than it looked outside, Walt saw some beanbags so he took a seat and waited for his other team members{s}.

OOCL I dont know if anugrah is added yet so yeah.....

King!

better
    Years
  • (OOC: Short post is short. Sorry about this... But beginnings are always the hardest part. ^_^;)

Oink lay on the ground for a few minutes, hoping that sleep would come again. The tears had finally stopped running, but her face was still wet and shiny, since she couldn't wipe them away. Why had she come out in the first place? Obviously she had ran because of her dad, but a deep feeling in her gut told her she had something else to do…

Shrugging, Oink closed her eyes, and slowly started to drift off… Until a quiet noise snapped her out of her trance. Oink sat up quickly, looking around for the source of the noise. Someone was coming, not far away on the trail. "Shoot," Oink whispered, climbing behind the bush. "Nobody can see me like this."

She peeked out from behind the bush and saw a tiny Natu hopping down the path. It looked like the little Pokemon was heading towards the… That's it! The Natu was heading towards the rescue huts! Oink hopped out from behind the bush and, from a distance, followed the bird towards the huts.

'That was it! I was going out to start working as a rescue team today!' Oink thought, keeping an eye on the Natu. What was the team name called? Team…Honour, that was it. The team was led by a Fetachimaru named Kenshin. 'It's weird how, even though we haven't met, the two of us are going to be partners…'

Eventually, the Natu turned and walked up to a hut shaped like a Prinplup head. So now what? Oink looked around for the hut shaped like a Fetachimaru. Where was the thing? Walking up the path a little more, Oink looked around in all directions – until she eventually found it. Gulping, Oink walked up to the hut and knocked.

Blazesaga

Even heroes can lie in shadows
    Years
  • Flair was wide awake when the Murkrow had awoken the townspeople. Once he had heard that his team -Team Shadowfire- was getting a new member, he had turned in early. Everyone knew what he was up to. It was the same thing every time, once Flair heard that someone new was in town or joining his team, he'd play the same prank on them for his kind of warm welcome. Flair had awoken at dawn to start early on his prank. He knew that every team met at their base before heading to the guild. So when his new addition would walk under the door he would pull a string and a bucket of warm water would fall straight on their heads.

"What a great plan I've made!" Flair bragged to himself.

"She'll walk right under here and plop! The bucket will fall right on her head!" He chuckled to himself and continued
    "Now all I have to do is wait, wait for the girl to come and fall right for it! And of course hope no one has told her yet about my little welcoming. I do it every time." He laughed one more time before retiring to his orange chair.

"Now I just sit back and watch the fireworks."

ComiTurtle

The cake is a lie.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2013
    Clair slept upon an oak tree branch in team Astral's HQ; she had made sure a tree was planted in the back of the base so she could sleep inside. As the door creaked open Clair jumped up and quickly got into the pouncing position. She soon noticed it was Walt and pranced toward him after stretching her spine.
    "I heard a lot of new guild members are joining today, Honey." She purred speaking the same way she always did warm and kind. She then raised her paw to her mouth and began liking between her claws her tail swaying around happily she was going to have fun playing pranks on the noobies.

(Sorry for the shortness like most people I have trouble with the first couple posts.)

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    As soon as Walt sat down he noticed Clair had pranced towards him "I heard a lot of new guild members are joining today, Honey." "I suppose more people are joining after all the chaos in the world, people are scared,". Walt hoped Clair wouldn't be too harsh on any newbies, but she was known to be mischievous and this was her nature. Walt began thinking about what awaited him and Clair, Clair had been following him since he left the village and didn't want her to get hurt.Walts got up and started pacing the room "So what now?" he thought.

Years
  • Koori was not a morning pokemon. So, when the morning crow rang out over the town, she promptly fell off her bed of rocks (she never really got used to sleeping on soft surfaces) and grumbled as she prepared herself for the day.
    Soft beams of sunlight shone through the window facing the sun, brightening up the room. On one side, a small freshwater spring trickled water in through a gap in the wall, next to a small wooden table and two wooden chairs. On the opposite side, lay a huge set of shelves. On those shelves were her treasure bag, rescue team badge, an assortment of essential berries and a trove of equipment including orbs and scarves. Koori perused the shelves, 'I think I'll just take my Prin-crest today', she plucks the necklace-like item off the second shelf.
    Just as she finished her morning routine, there was a knock on the door and Koori was suddenly reminded that she had a new team member.
    'This...is going to be an annoying day' she thinks, opening the door. There was nobody there. Koori blinked for a bit. 'Times like this tell me to look down' She was right. At her door step was a Natu, albeit on the small side. "Good Morning. What can I do for you...?" she asked, the manners her mother forcefully ingrained into her kicking in.
    EDIT: OOC: @mzmingle: good point!

Last edited:

ChariChu

~ take a drink from my hands
    Years
  • OOC: Pretty long for a first post, sorry people. O_O But I hope you like it.

Tria had once again awoken abruptly to the horrid shrieks of a dying Pokemon, coming from somewhere deep within the rainforest where she used to reside.

Living in such a dense habitat, it was not unusual for there to be predators, such as the Mightyena packs that everybody feared. But recently, all predators had become so wild and savage that Tria and many other Pokemon living in the tropics had migrated to the outskirts, where it was safer.

Tria knew that something was not right; when she was living deep within the forest, she'd come across dead carcasses everywhere she stepped. She wasn't the most observant Pokemon on the block, but even Tria noticed that these poor Pokemon had been mercilessly ripped to shreds. Whatever might have happened to the predators, it was making them more violent and aggressive than ever before, and they were even targeting large prey these days, including Tropius, that they would not usually have hunted beforehand. This made Tria nervous and jumpy at home, so when she awoke to such atrocious shrieking in the distance, she immediately took flight to Helmtown.

All fear melted away as she flew over grasslands and lakes towards the village. The colours of the world blurred beneath her, and she felt her wings - four giant flapping leaves - gain energy as the sun's rays emerged from the horizon. Her daily flight to Helmtown was her favourite part of the day; well, second after mealtimes. Flying made her feel free and unstoppable, and it was the only time that she wasn't being a nuisance to anyone.

Fifteen minutes later, Tria prepared herself for landing. Unfortunately, she was not very skilled at this, and failed to control her speed as she lowered herself to the streets of Helmtown. After veering sharply to the left to miraculously dodge a screaming Buneary, the Tropius managed to instead crash right into an ice-cream stand, sending wood and other debris flying in all directions.

"Oh dear," Tria said as she stood up, unharmed, and observed the wreck she had caused. No-one appeared to have been hurt, at least - it was too early in the morning for most Pokemon to be working. A few Pokemon had emerged from their houses to see what the commotion was about, only to roll their eyes and head back inside.

"Oh, I'm sorry, so terribly sorry! I can fix this, I can! Who's the owner of this delightful ice-cream stand? I'll make a new one for you - I'm a fully qualified rescue team member, people! Hey, excuse me! DO YOU OWN THIS ICE-CREAM STAND?" She began galloping towards a nearby Squirtle, who simply screamed and ran away.

The day had officially begun.

After apologising profusely to anyone who would listen, and attempting to clean up the area (in the process sending an unsuspecting Psyduck flying into a brick wall) Tria made her way to the Moonlit Warriors base amongst all the other Rescue Team bases. This was her first day on the Rescue Team, and she was so excited that she spontaneously leaped into the air, proceeding to headbutt a streetlamp. Dong.

After taking a moment to recover, Tria walked up to the door of the base shaped like a Pichu. She tapped the wooden door as gently as she could with her giant foreleg, and started giggling out of excitement, but managed to resist jumping and breaking something, this time. As the door magically swung open, Tria lowered her neck a little and poked her head into the entrance.

"Hello? Is there a Pichu here? I'm a part of your team! How exciting!" She made a step over the doormat, not looking where she placed her foot.

"ARGHHHH!"

Tria looked down, and saw that she had just stepped on something small and yellow.

"Oh dear."

Last edited:
    Years
  • (OOC. @Dragonqueen0210 you mean was not a morning pokemon :) XD)
    Charly got off her bed and ran to the meeting place. She heard that her partner was a Gible, but she didn't hear the name. She looked for a Gible and found one, eating up loads of fruit.
    "Hello? Are you my partner in the rescue team?" Charly asked. The Gible looked confused.
    "Umm...No?..." He said. Charly was sad, and she ran to a corner, whacking it with her ears. She was crying, and she was looking at the C on her ear.
    "WHY DO I HAVE THIS, SOMEBODY ELSE SHOULD, IM NOT SPECIAL!" she cried.
    Everyone in the meeting place stared at her...

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
  • I squeeze myself away from something's foot. I look at it, then **** my head sideways.

"Oh, are you here for the team? Yes? Yes! Alright, let's get to work, shall we? No. I never enjoyed work much. Why don't you go outside and play a bit more, old chap? Or are you young? I can never tell---" I begin to blab, not letting the initmidating pokemon speak one bit. I realize I'm blabbing, and quickly zip my mouth. Before she can say a word, I turn around and hurry to a small dresser.

Opening the bottom drawer, I bring out some papers.
    "Oh, yes. To be a part of my team, you must sign this and that and that and this...did I mention that? Oh, I seem to have forgotten this...," I start, off on another babbling spree, as I put the papers onto the floor and walk up to the Tropius, turning my head at an angle... ",oh fiddlesticks! You see, I hate paperwork. But does it matter what I hate? Didn't I hate how everyone treated me because of my curse? Well, you get what you get, but it's up to you wheter you throw a fit. Anyways...," after blabbing on for a couple minutes, I loose track of what I was talking about. If only my parents gave me the slightest of training in social manners. I turn around and see the papers.

"Oh, yes! To be a part of my team, you must sign this and that and that and this...did I mention that? Oh, I seem to have forgotten this...," and after a while, I just stop myself.

"Of course, I did it again, didn't I? Whoops. You must forgive me, though I am a great fighter! You want a demonstration? Here's one!" I say, and without thinking I send out a thunderbolt towards her immense leaves. The mark on my chest glows a faint purple and the thunder turns blood-red. BZZAT! Curses to my gift, overpowering simple attacks. I guess I might as well have her sign and run out before I embarass myself any further...and....oh great. She's fainted...

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2012
    Kenshin never really was much of a sleeper, so he rarely ever slept. There was no need for it, especially when he could easily be ambushed in his sleep. He wasn't paranoid, but it never hurt to be too careful after all. Instead, he used the nights to (trying to remain quiet, after all) hone his skills. This was the night he tested his aim. So he stared down the Test dummies he made for just such an occasion and pulled the shells from his knees of, swinging them. A bright blue light left in their trail, striking the dummy and cutting deep grooves into it.

Kenshin nodded. Good, he was getting better at it that move that was for sure. So he began to charge the attack...when something was knocking on the door.

Blinking a little bit, he looked over his shoulder and frowned. Who could be up at this time? A lone voice rung in his head, either from memory or Jose was intruding on his thoughts again (As the old codger tended to.)

You're getting a new Rescue Team Member.

Frowning, Kenshin walked over to the door and swung it open to reveal a...Spoink? He looked down at the small pig and asked, "Can I help you?"

Years
  • Tint nearly had to sit to be able to look up high enough, his small body just barely giving him the ability to look high above him. Still, he managed it, and examined his new team leader. She seemed... well, strong was the best word for it. Tint did a quick shiver, thinking he'd probably be useless next to this seemingly massive pokemon. At first, upon coming out, she seemed annoyed, but upon seeing him she had forced politeness. Or was it forced upon her? Tint couldn't tell. When her eyes looked at him, he immediately looked down, suddenly self-conscious of how small and weak he must appear. Or rather, he small and weak he was. No point beating around the bush, right? He gave his answer in a neutral tone, managing to avoid sounding intimidating at very least;

"I'm the new team member. My name is Tint. Nice to meet you."

A quick, short greeting. Tint was never particularly verbose to begin with, having to introduce himself was a pain. Now he waited quietly, wondering how the bigger pokemon would react to having such a small teammate.

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
  • Uh, NO. Firstly, you didn't sign up, secondly, you didn't read the story, we're not all together, thirdly, that's not how an RP works.

den899pop

Jolteon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2011
    Sorry, been a while since on a computer....(been busy at somewhere else) but im back. Well anyway where you want me to sign up......

Back