• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Light hero's and Dark hero's{Accepting entrys}

ZoroarksIllusion

Zoaorak master of illusions
Years
  • Plot
    This is a mystery dungeon RP called Pokemon Mystery Dungeon light hero's and dark hero's, The story starts in a small field.like all Mystery Dungeon games you start as a Pokemon who was once a human passed out in the field.Then a Pokemon comes up to you who'm becomes you'r partner, Then a Tepig
    comes up to you saying his friend snivy Has got lost in a small cave,He says a Lucario wont let Him leave.So you and you'r partner head out to save him.After the mission you'r partner asks you to start an exploration team,And this is where you'r adventure begins.Are you ready?

Version differences

Light hero's
    your on a goal to save the world from a huge volcano eruption
    from a Reshiram that could burn the whole world to Ashes.

Dark hero's
    Your on a goal to save the world from a terrible eternal thunderstorm
    From a powerful Zekrom That could destroy the world.

Starter Pokemon choices
    -Riolu
    -Snivy-I will be playing Snivy
    -Tepig-Taken by totodile1234
    -Oshawatt- Reserved by lillian
    -Zorua-Reserved by KantoMasta
    -Charmander-Taken by dragninja
    -Bulbasaur
    -Squirtle-Reserved for Titan.Justin
    -Treecko
    -Torchic
    -Mudkip

Signup info
    Name-
    Species-
    Looks-
    Partner-(must be from the starter Pokemon list as well)
    Personality-
    Nature-
    Exploration Team name-
    Moves-

Last edited:

Dragonite's Wrath

Dragons are my Heart and Soul
    Years
  • My choice

I would be Zoarua with Riolu as my partner. The team name would be BloodFang. I would use the pokemons' names just to start playing faster. Not sure about the other stuff.
    I know I'll sound like an idiot, but I have to ask. Is this going to be an actual game or is it just for people's opinion. If its gonna be a game I'd get Dark.

ZoroarksIllusion

Years
  • I would be Zoarua with Riolu as my partner. The team name would be BloodFang. I would use the pokemons' names just to start playing faster. Not sure about the other stuff.
    I know I'll sound like an idiot, but I have to ask. Is this going to be an actual game or is it just for people's opinion. If its gonna be a game I'd get Dark.

Well its RP style you can RP dark hero,s version or light hero,s version.
    and if you wanna be Zorua with Riolu as a partner, i can reserve them for you But you must post the signup info.

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    Hey there, everyone! Looks interesting. I'll play!

Hey kid, Dragonite's Wrath. Can I call you Nite? Hi. I'm Drag. Since you're new, I'd suggest doing a little reading on RP's and SU's. Here's how one should look:

Dark Hero

Name: Liza

Species: Charmander

Looks: As a human, Liza was short for her age, with bright red hair and blue eyes. As a Charmander, she has a similar red color. Her eyes are wide with wonder and she seems to be always smiling or gawking.

Partner: Treecko

Personality: Youthful and ignorant, Liza is trusting and friendly to everyone. She knows she is ignorant of the world, and trusts the people around her, believing what they say and taking their word as fact. She is very exciteable, always eager to get out and do something new and fun.

Nature: Naive

Exploration Team name: Team Leafire

Moves: Scratch, Growl, Ember

Simple and clean, and gives all the info required. I'll admit that "Looks" is a little vague, but the GM usually tells you if you need something else. Hope this helps and see ya around!

By the way, that's totally my for-real SU.

ZoroarksIllusion

Years
  • Dragninja! Acceptepted for Charmander. read the plot thats how youll start the rp

Dragoniteswrath! just post a unique SU like Dragninja And you will be Accepted, depending on how it looks."

ZoroarksIllusion

Years
  • My name and species is Zorua (or however its spelled)
    Not shiny if thats what you mean if not, what it looked like in the movie
    Partner is Riolu
    Nature is Hasty
    Team name BloodFang
    Dark Pulse Bite Mean Look Sucker Punch

Your Accepted well begin when we have enough

I would like to reserve Squirtle with his partner Mudkip(not a best combination).

Alright, Squirtle is reserved for you. just have a SU posted within 3 days.

Last edited:

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • okay i wanna sign up.

Dark Hero

Name: Silver

Species: Tepig (i refuse to evolve!)

Looks: When Silver was human. He had silver eyes and wore black and blue clothes. When he turned into a tepig his lower part (like his Butt) turned blue and his (torso up.) turned black. He still has his silver eyes that he had when he was born.

Partner: Snivy

Personality: Silver is energetic and talks a lot. He is not very shy and starts conversations even when things look glum. He brings peoples moods up by having a nice chat while keeping an eye on the enemy. He never turns his back on his partners and is just in it for the fun of it. He is not in it for the money.

Nature: Jolly

Exploration team name: FireTornado

Moves: Flame thrower, ember, flame wheel, tackle

is it good?

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
  • Can i reserve Oshawott and Torchic as my partner I'll have my SU up later tonight or tomorrow

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
  • Name- Lilli
    Species- Oshawott
    Looks- As a human Lilli had piercing sky blue eyes and long curly strawberry blond hair, now as an Oshawott Lilli has kept her piercing sky blue eyes and is a slightly paler blue than a normal Oshawott.
    Partner- Torchic
    Personality- Lilli is one to plan her decisions carefully and in any situation will stop and think before she acts. She's overly friendly to people and in general is a good friend always putting others before herself.
    Nature- Calm
    Exploration Team name- Sapphire
    Moves- Tackle, Tail Whip, Water Gun

ZoroarksIllusion

Years
  • Name- Lilli
    Species- Oshawott
    Looks- As a human Lilli had piercing sky blue eyes and long curly strawberry blond hair, now as an Oshawott Lilli has kept her piercing sky blue eyes and is a slightly paler blue than a normal Oshawott.
    Partner- Torchic
    Personality- Lilli is one to plan her decisions carefully and in any situation will stop and think before she acts. She's overly friendly to people and in general is a good friend always putting others before herself.
    Nature- Calm
    Exploration Team name- Sapphire
    Moves- Tackle, Tail Whip, Water Gun

Great your Accepted. we'll begin when every Pokemon is taken.

Here is my Sign up

Name: Smugleaf

Species: Snivy

Looks: A snivy That is a darker green then a regular snivy,He always wear's
    a joy ribbon for extra exp gaining,He holds a treasure bag for collecting items to.

Partner: Riolu

Personality: Smugleaf is an energetic pokemon,He loves battling He never gets angry if he loses.Cause he knows it would make him a sour loser he just trains and trys again next time,He is friendly to other pokemon and is always calm in tough situations.

Nature: Brave

Exploration Team name: Team Guardians

Moves: Tackle,Leer,Vine whip

Last edited:

Kerjo

Dark/Ground Gym Leader
    Years
  • Can I join in with cyndaquil and have either a shinx or pichu as my partner?

Kerjo

Dark/Ground Gym Leader
    Years
  • Name: Vash
    Species: Cyndaquil
    Looks: Vash is a rather odd cyndaquil. Unlike most cyndaquils, his fur is a pale off white and black instead of tan and navy. He also has blue flames instead of red ones. His eyes are a piercing icy blue.
    Partner: Shinx
    Personality: Vash isn't quite as timid like most cyndaquils and he's rather eccentric. His behavior is unpredictable and he tends to have mood swings between being calm or energetic. He's supportive of his friends, yet paranoid that they are plotting something against him and thinks lowly of him. Still he has a strong urge to protect them, even though it's against his will. He hates being the hero and a leader and follows his own way of doing things.
    Nature: Quirky
    Exploration Team name: Team Verde
    Moves: Tackle, Smokescreen, Ember

ZoroarksIllusion

Years
  • Name: Vash
    Species: Cyndaquil
    Looks: Vash is a rather odd cyndaquil. Unlike most cyndaquils, his fur is a pale off white and black instead of tan and navy. He also has blue flames instead of red ones. His eyes are a piercing icy blue.
    Partner: Shinx
    Personality: Vash isn't quite as timid like most cyndaquils and he's rather eccentric. His behavior is unpredictable and he tends to have mood swings between being calm or energetic. He's supportive of his friends, yet paranoid that they are plotting something against him and thinks lowly of him. Still he has a strong urge to protect them, even though it's against his will. He hates being the hero and a leader and follows his own way of doing things.
    Nature: Quirky
    Exploration Team name: Team Verde
    Moves: Tackle, Smokescreen, Ember

Kerjo you are accepted we Shall begin now GUYS

Back